Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • doesn't matter how Gunners turned it around, each quad has 2 metas, NW - Gow/Duat. SW - IKEA/GOATS. SE- TEN/2.01 NE - Gunners/DND.

all the quads are fighting each other on the quad control, while the only quad without fighting is NE(Gunners/DND) rumors say even merging ?

I don't complain, each side and the way he like/want to play, but Batman and others saying Gunners are fighting its just make no sense.

GOATS had a NAP and a quad split agreement with IKEA, before things went awry. So lets not forget that they did quietly, what GUNNERS did openly. Not our fault DND hasn't attacked us and broken the NAP like IKEA broke their NAP with GOATS when they felt the server lacked balance.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• You always geting to same piont evry thime. Even i can have wrong when i picking witsh i wuld like to play whit. And i defently hade wrong abute you and youre team :) you learn as long as you live. Taking in one ore 2 new plyer is noting but hwen hole ally is than .... Persanly i love the war. :) i love to se my enmyas cap get destryde and i do love to se BIG armys smasing all resistens and i love to know that when my enemys se my hammer walking agnst them thay whit ansigety asking fore defence. :) If i whis to buld things that donte get destryde i start a game of mindcraft ore sims. Travian is a wargame. simming can i do in outer games. :evil:

I think you completely misunderstood my point, like always. My point is simple, you've an irrational hatred of GUNNERS because your idealized opinion of us was broken when we kicked you. So you decide to take every opportunity to shittalk us.

As for the ally being full of noobs, you're entitled to your own opinions whether they're factually accurate or not. So say whatever you feel like saying.

As for simming not belonging in travian... again, you're allowed to have your opinions xD

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• I think you completely misunderstood my point, like always. My point is simple, you've an irrational hatred of GUNNERS because your idealized opinion of us was broken when we kicked you. So you decide to take every opportunity to shittalk us.

As for the ally being full of noobs, you're entitled to your own opinions whether they're factually accurate or not. So say whatever you feel like saying.

As for simming not belonging in travian... again, you're allowed to have your opinions xD

Well you obalsy cant get my piont in this and just gesuing and make up own conclustions.:rolleyes: I trachtalk all mettas so you ar not alone. duat sucks that i have always think. DND are a bunsh of hypocrutes and gunners are cowerds. :) I knos its hard to her the trut but somtines the trute is just what you need to her. I donte fel hate to anny of you i just feling pitty that you dont give me a chans but now after how i see wht kind of hummans you all are i wuld never play whit you enven if i got pay. :) i will trash you and youre team hole server just get juse to it. :*

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• I know a lot of players that are quite happy to sim, some of these guy’s can end up being the best defenders or wwk’s.

I see Gunners as a team with the complete package, Gunners have shown they can more then keep up with the best battle ops teams in the past, whilst also being an alliance with some of the largest hammers and anvils.

Gunners may not have been tested or rolled out too many hammers yet but we’ve all seen here how quickly thing’s can change.

as a gunner player, inever heard any of the players or leader saying we r the most great things and any kind of this nonesense -the oposite, we all say and knows that we r the the underdog here

I’m not sure I agree with this 100%, Gunners core group have won every time they play together, Gunning for a third straight although Gow likes to dispute our last ww win , our name was still all over the winning world wonder.

Gunners are literally gunning for their third straight and every time it seems we keep getting tested against better and better alliances.

This can’t be totally ignored and it isn’t, the screen shots I have (I can share in pvt) indicate not only are other teams afraid of Gunners prowess there also looking at ganging up against us obv they must be thinking we are the team to beat.

This is where we can become the underdogs however and where I start to agree with you mister b, because Gunners is such a perceived powerhouse and threat our enemies are now encircling around us like vultures and their doing it on a Zerg level I haven’t seen before for many years.

As good as Gunners are, even I don’t know if there well equipped enough to deal with Goats/gow/ten combined!

3 of the strongest metas of all time, goats even made a jingle how good they are after so many wins.

Gunners are a bit like a new look team with a lot of new players, these players haven’t exactly been trialed and tested yet, so we can’t say for certain if Gunners are as strong as they’ve been in the past or if they are even as strong as they look on paper. As Gunners will become the major underdog if mass collaboration comes against us because of our perceived strength.

Time will tell where the chips will fall exactly, one things for sure this round is not going to be a walk in the park and could be the greatest challenge yet for the ultimate warriors.

• Well you obalsy cant get my piont in this and just gesuing and make up own conclustions.:rolleyes: I trachtalk all mettas so you ar not alone. duat sucks that i have always think. DND are a bunsh of hypocrutes and gunners are cowerds. :) I knos its hard to her the trut but somtines the trute is just what you need to her. I donte fel hate to anny of you i just feling pitty that you dont give me a chans but now after how i see wht kind of hummans you all are i wuld never play whit you enven if i got pay. :) i will trash you and youre team hole server just get juse to it. :*

Well... i just wanted to point out the reasoning behind the trashing xD you can continue doing it all server, I'm not overly concerned. I mean, someone who thinks 190k clubs and 14k catas is even close to a world record probably knows what they're talking about right? :kek: So yeah, I'm really really worried about your scary hammers and superior gameplay. Please leave us noobs alone to sim.

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• GOATS had a NAP and a quad split agreement with IKEA, before things went awry. So lets not forget that they did quietly, what GUNNERS did openly. Not our fault DND hasn't attacked us and broken the NAP like IKEA broke their NAP with GOATS when they felt the server lacked balance.

But Salvus is leading DND?

Comon man:D:D

Its such BS to claim you arent holding hands

• Well... i just wanted to point out the reasoning behind the trashing xD you can continue doing it all server, I'm not overly concerned. I mean, someone who thinks 190k clubs and 14k catas is even close to a world record probably knows what they're talking about right? :kek: So yeah, I'm really really worried about your scary hammers and superior gameplay. Please leave us noobs alone to sim.

OOo do i think 190k and 14k catas is a wolrd record wher have i writng that ? in the opertunety i have sad that is a small hammer and noting im prowd of that i have buld and i know i can do beter. :) If you men my signuter im wondering if my 66 finist slow server is a world record. im probly one of those that have plyde most servers in the world probly ther are some that have plyde more but i donte know. therfore the qwestion. im not preclame that im the one im asking. But ones agen you preclem to know evryting but donte get it.

I can understnfd that you wish to be left aloen but that wuld be a misstake fore the server to do that. :*

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• But Salvus is leading DND?

have we ever denied the NAP ? Editing this coz i didn't realize you said Salvus is leading DND :kek: if he is, i had no idea about it. LukeHaines_COM   Anze   cris@ @ any other vices xD salvus is leading DND?

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sponge(HH) ().

• OOo do i think 190k and 14k catas is a wolrd record wher have i writng that ? in the opertunety i have sad that is a small hammer and noting im prowd of that i have buld and i know i can do beter. :) If you men my signuter im wondering if my 66 finist slow server is a world record. im probly one of those that have plyde most servers in the world probly ther are some that have plyde more but i donte know. therfore the qwestion. im not preclame that im the one im asking. But ones agen you preclem to know evryting but donte get it.

I can understnfd that you wish to be left aloen but that wuld be a misstake fore the server to do that. :*

I haven't proclaimed to know everything. Thats the beauty of it xD

Why would it be a mistake to leave us alone? We're just an ally of weak noobs right? According to you atleast. xD

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• I haven't proclaimed to know everything. Thats the beauty of it xD

Why would it be a mistake to leave us alone? We're just an ally of weak noobs right? According to you atleast. xD

you do know that you can awnser sevrel plyers in same awnser so you donte dubble post...

yee even nobbs can do god things if thya are left alone.... Evyone on this server are to exprece that leving you aloen is not an opptien. but stop being on forum and start plying ore is it the only thing you are god att being on the form and preclame that you are the best?

• you do know that you can awnser sevrel plyers in same awnser so you donte dubble post...

yee even nobbs can do god things if thya are left alone.... Evyone on this server are to exprece that leving you aloen is not an opptien. but stop being on forum and start plying ore is it the only thing you are god att being on the form and preclame that you are the best?

I'm trying to increase my number of posts, so that i can graduate from this "beginner" rank :harold:

I mean, bAD did nothing after being left alone for an entire server :harold: you'd know all about that though, wouldn't you ? Hey! I like being on the forum. I just have an account on the server so that i have a reason to be on the forum :kek: Yes, being on the forum is the only thing i can do :sadkek: I never proclaimed I'm the best though, so joke's on you :kek:

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• I'm trying to increase my number of posts, so that i can graduate from this "beginner" rank :harold:

I mean, bAD did nothing after being left alone for an entire server :harold: you'd know all about that though, wouldn't you ? Hey! I like being on the forum. I just have an account on the server so that i have a reason to be on the forum :kek: Yes, being on the forum is the only thing i can do :sadkek: I never proclaimed I'm the best though, so joke's on you :kek:

oo that is way you post menles post. heyy work on it it maby happends sone... Grate that you compering youre self whit Bad:rolleyes: wel i se semalritys accatly i do.

• But Salvus is leading DND?

I’n not sure if that’s the case or his even playing ?

Last I heard he said he wasn’t really playing com2 or may just play lightly and offer a hand here or there it’s no different then some players playing in ten or gow from gunners this time. Even Maria was a gunner for a fleeting moment, I’ve played in many of the opposing teams myself.

Gunners and dnd stated their position point blank and have kept true to there word. No reason to impede or break that nap when both teams have seperate goals to achieve.

In this way Gunners and Dnd are able to venture cross quad without the need of an internal quad fight. I’ve got a feeling these warriors are gunner send a big surprise soon and we’ll see the real action begin to unfold;)

• have we ever denied the NAP ? Editing this coz i didn't realize you said Salvus is leading DND :kek: if he is, i had no idea about it. LukeHaines_COM   Anze   cris@ @ any other vices xD salvus is leading DND?

Obviously as well as Amar, Eric, Xerii and so on (I'm being sarcastic)
    he's in our discord though as well as other non playing friends (and before someone can be upset, we always have non playing friends in our rooms)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Obviously as well as Amar, Eric, Xerii and so on (I'm being sarcastic)

Im also DND leader.
    Luke promoted me last week when we had a kebab date.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Remember when gow hyped up asky so badly early last com2?

What a huge disappointment it turned out to be, this is the same lad who couldnt count up to 7 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20