Current News & Server Updates

• Remember when gow hyped up asky so badly early last com2?

What a huge disappointment it turned out to be, this is the same lad who couldnt count up to 7 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahahha I just saw you put TEN in your forum profile :D:D:D

Even Tonzo would be able to roast you for that

• Hahahha I just saw you put TEN in your forum profile :D:D:D

Even Tonzo would be able to roast you for that

Had this name for months now actually, for my clearly deserved win in last COM2 where we trashed and destroyed gow

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Bat Man just a reminder ...

I think you should make a petition at TG to change that

Lol ascky we were confeded like other ten wings, you don’t see all of tens wings listed either there do you ? does not mean they did not share the victory..do I really need to remind you what the name of the winning ww was ?

Now I want to hear you sing this for me

No time for Gow losers.. cause Gunners are the champions... of the Travian world!

Had this name for months now actually, for my clearly deserved win in last COM2 where we trashed and destroyed gow

Good call, will have to change my sig shortly too. Maybe then Gow wont forget that we were confeded and part of ten, damn now I have that song stuck in my head 8o

• I don't know how to count to 7, you expect me to remember all meaningless wings?

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• I don't know how to count to 7, you expect me to remember all meaningless wings?

If I were in Gow I’d want to forget last server too, I mean who wants to remember getting beaten by a bunch of meaningless wings ?

As for me, well I’m happy to acknowledge every player that contributed to our victory last round and believe they are worthy of being honored.

It might be common place in Gow to forget the smaller player or only look out for their leaders and top players, what I’ve found in contrast is that every player in our alliance is considered an important part of the Gunners family, without them Gunners wouldn’t be in the position we find ourselves in today ;)

• You can thank your buddies dnd for that

Dnd are very lucky they got accepted by Gunners for a nap at all. Any team entering the ne Challenging the might of the Gunners, would be a very, very daunting prospect to say the least.
    When your surrounded by the no.2 and no.3 alliance respectively, these guys are nothing like a mediocre gow wing, these are the ultimate warriors we’re talking about!

The chances of taking on an alliance like Gunners and surviving for the long haul would be zero to slim at best. to quote a player from the ne meta

“ It’s like going up against two Ikeas and then some!!”

It could have very easily have turned ugly for dnd. Luckily for dnd, Gunners already decided they will allow dnd to survive in order to focus on the much bigger threats in the game.

• I agree that you would rek dnd. They confed you out of fear.

Seems like you keep forgetting how last server went tho bud

• I agree that you would rek dnd. They confed you out of fear.

They didn’t confed me directly but as far as I know Gunners and Dnd still have a nap.

Seems like you keep forgetting how last server went tho bud

Bud Last server was good and for sure Gow did well too, but let’s focus on what’s happening on this round.

• Alright before I get more congrats message... I did not get married. Please ban Rough for fake news :|

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Alright before I get more congrats message... I did not get married. Please ban Rough for fake news :|

Perhaps it was an analogy about the alliance you represent marrying someone from the server? Could it be that Bat Man is actually... Best man?

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.