Current News & Server Updates

• Can anyone update about top deff report pls ?

Someone lost 2 hammers ?

According to dominant rumors, reports should be asked from both Duat and GOATS. If these rumors contain a seed of truth, some South-Western furnitures might be in need of reassembling soon, assuming vengeful GOATS are being herded by godlike shepherds.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• According to dominant rumors, reports should be asked from both Duat and GOATS. If these rumors contain a seed of truth, some South-Western furnitures might be in need of reassembling soon, assuming vengeful GOATS are being herded by godlike shepherds.

I am not on public chat any longer due to fluffy unicorns there like Loffee :). Well I see attackers lost there and it’s like shame for them to share :) but defender guide me to some YouTube song haha I wonder if he still have more deff to spare

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: inappropriate language ().

• It's natar points (deffed natars in grey)

I take great pride in being a fluffy unicorn.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• I am not on public chat any longer due to fluffy unicorns there like Loffee :). Well I see attackers lost there and it’s like shame for them to share :) but defender guide me to some YouTube song haha I wonder if he still have more deff to spare

Loffe is lying to you.

Duat tried to time cata's in between. total of 12k sword and 2,4k cata's lost by duat ;) + 10k gunners scout

• Loffe is lying to you.

Duat tried to time cata's in between. total of 12k sword and 2,4k cata's lost by duat ;) + 10k gunners scout

cute back it up whit reports ore its fake news.

we wish to se reports to specally if duat aka from now the ducks and cryers are hugging that is intresting news. :rolleyes: but just now my horse trader is more trustwhorty than you. ;) so plez give me som reports :*

Kadonnut Im not trying to lern you how to do youre jobb but everyone oute ther know that flyffy unicorns ned to be in pastel and girly colurs that is importent outerwise you totlay ofend all pure cute and flyffy unikcorns oute ther. and never ofend a macial creture it can ends badly :(

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 66 slow servers. Currently playing server 67,68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Goats joined com6 are there scared of Ikea

When you have teams like Ikea, Gunners and Duat running rampant, the best most teams can do to compete, is just run away, far away in to the boonies, become a nap star or go to a server that’s much less competitive.

Don’t fool yourself and come to com2 unless your prepared to face off against the ultimate top guns!

The largest alliances

1. GUNNERZ 60

2. GUNNERS 60

3. IKEA 54

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Which account do you play on again, Bat Man? I'm curious about whether or not you've gone to the boonies :)

I’d need to be in Gow to play in the boonies, Being a bat isn’t about running away to the boonies scared. It’s being famed for fighting, if you recall my conversation with fluffy you’ll remember that being the true ultimate warrior does not come easily packaged Pippin.

• I’d need to be in Gow to play in the boonies, Being a bat isn’t about running away to the boonies scared. It’s being famed for fighting, if you recall my conversation with fluffy you’ll remember that being the true ultimate warrior does not come easily packaged Pippin.

You do provide some entertainment :)

I don't think you'd have to go to to GoW to play in the boonies though.. it seems Gunners are quite happy with their members spreading out. Morie, jon.snow, Bitten Apple, shbgrd and Ninkashi all have between 387 and 395 in the y axis, Copilot has 381 in the x axis, and Fenrik went so far they are in fact in the SW with -389 in the y axis. That covers three of your wings. I'm absolutely certain that your leadership doesn't have an issue with you settling somewhere cosy to watch re-runs of your classic moments on tv in peace.

And you talk about being NAP stars.. errm.. isn't it Gunners who took a NAP with the strongest opposition in their quad, split the quad up and set about allowing their NAP partners to do most of the fighting with NE alliance? Perhaps, you say NAP star from a position of expertise :)

So.. what's your ign? :P

• CRINGE LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!

So BATMAN saying DnD did a NAP with gunners because they are afraid of GUNNERS.

After such shit posting on DnD, if DnD doesnt launch on GUNNERS, It will be proven to everyone on the Travian community that DnD are a bunch of spineless cowards.

I mean cmon, how much insult can you take eh?

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Guess Gunners should have ran to boonies too :Harold:

+ 600 catas in waves.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• CRINGE LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!

So BATMAN saying DnD did a NAP with gunners because they are afraid of GUNNERS.

Smirking jay, I would never say Dnd are afraid quite the contrary, stop spouting such nonsense.

Dnd are not so sensitive like Old goats, I can even have a laugh about it with a couple of dnd players, you see unlike Gow or Goats dnd managed to negotiate a much more successful nap, the nap didn’t have to be destructive, rather it complimented dnd and gunners settling. No need to send a whole meta to the boonies, unlike goats Dnd and Gunners are not so stupid to throw that all away.

I do agree with you however that the leaders of dnd and Gunners deserve the ultimate of respect, they’ve given both our teams & players a chance of wining. And have put us in prime position to unleash cross quad deadly devastation.

Guess Gunners should have ran to boonies too :Harold:

+ 600 catas in waves.

Ouch, at least he has more crop avail to store defense :Harold:

• Dnd are not so sensitive like Old goats, I can even have a laugh about it with a couple of dnd players, you see unlike Gow or Goats dnd managed to negotiate a much more successful nap, the nap didn’t have to be destructive, rather it complimented dnd and gunners settling. No need to send a whole meta to the boonies, unlike goats Dnd and Gunners are not so stupid to throw that all away.

GOATS threw it away?

So you are stupid AND delusional. Yes yes, we betrayed the NAP with IKEA and went after their spawns. Yes yes GOATS are very sensitive. I guess you havent experienced playing on a CWL server before this. You would know how sensitive we can be XD

I see this as you saying DnD is afraid of GUNNERS

By your logic here, teams afraid of each other would want a NAP with each other.

But you also compliment your leaders for Giving your players a chance to win by having a NAP.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung ().

• Well good luck for you guys on com6, we will not miss you <3

• GOATS threw it away?

So you are stupid AND delusional. Yes yes, we betrayed the NAP with IKEA and went after their spawns. Yes yes GOATS are very sensitive. I guess you havent experienced playing on a CWL server before this. You would know how sensitive we can be XD

I see this as you saying DnD is afraid of GUNNERS

Do you listen to your own leaders ? Who is really deluded here?

after losing some spawns it was enough for Peter to give up going after endgame. Yes Jay that means Goats threw it away even before the deletions :(

I don’t know about you but the goats I remember would not have been so confident on such a weak pact and would have been prepared to back up there words with armies, the goats that we saw instead were utterly unprepared.

Call me delusional but to me that’s a shambolic start for not taking ikea seriously, no early preping at least not until goat spawns got wiped first.

As for dnd and Gunners well it’s an old debate that doesn’t take an Einstein to realise both teams could have inflicted costly damage, Ofc I don’t consider Gunners or dnd afraid, perish the thought. Gunners and Dnd rather made a move that gave them an early opportunity to lockdown the Ne!

It’s not always easy to utilise diplomacy in such an efficient, effective way Jay. When you look at the early settling agreements that Gunners and Dnd had, how they’ve been able to deal with local and domestic disputes, deserves respect and is nothing short of impressive.

• Please Bat Man, tell us about your domestic disputes. Did DND forget to put the toilet seat down?

I’m not at liberty to divulge all of that information Pippin, what I can say is there have been scraps which have greatly Costed us. I’m almost a bit surprised myself that somehow things haven’t taken a turn for the worse.

A testament to superb diplomacy Pippin, both sides, working tirelessly behind the scenes, we never give up, maintaining a diplomatic nap whilst also ensuring we operate as a seperate alliance. Ofc you’ll always have some in gow or the occasional troll that will have the audacity to call us a confed, but we are and have always been two very different alliances with two very different goals.

What concerns me is if an alliance like gow makes the mistake of attacking dnd and Gunners simultaneously, this might force Gunners and Dnd to confed like Gunners and Ten did last round or at the very least provide each other support to a common enemy. Im hoping this can be filtered out, let’s keep it at 1vs1’s every team has enough strength to stand alone if they can believe in themselves and unite their members.