Current News & Server Updates

• We're the best. Ultimate warrior. We're so weak. Working tirelessly to compensate. We do the best teamwork with our NAP friends. We play alone and don't have any friends. You play in the boonies because you're cowards. We have some players strategically positioned away from the centre.

Have DND started dating someone else?

• Have DND started dating someone else?

Who knows, beyond eventually wanting to take on ten, they’ve been pretty tight lipped on most everything else.

Pippin that’s a funny misquote, but it’s not far wrong. To become an ultimate warrior one needs to be dynamic, versatile, able to adapt and mould in such a way that allows you to dominate, despite difficult situations.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• GOATS are not leaving for another server.....

Glad to hear it, where are the reports of all the action in the sw?

I heard Goats are starting to make a massive comeback against Ikea and have even started to catch hammers now?

External Content m.youtube.com

• Well good luck for you guys on com6, we will not miss you <3

We are?

Pete didn't tell me :harold:

Oh and to Batman providing a scrap of his immense wisdom as to how we should have handled IKEA business.

Please do enlighten us how you would protect your spawns that are 6 hrs away from your def and are within 2 hours of enemy catas and chiefs.

I may be wrong, but 6 hours takes longer than 2 hours. Oh and yes, dont compare us to DUAT. We all know how they are gathering their def :)

So far, IKEA has only attacked anything too far away from our clusters except two or three hits inside.. which stopped as soon as hjortsvang was walled. Nothing wrong there. Good strategy.

A funny fact: When we decided to move to boonies, we were actually prepared to handover our spawns to IKEA anyway. They could have had them all in time. Instead they decided to lose a bunch of hammers (ALGOT, KOTTBULE, RIBBA, DROMSACK, HJORTSVANG, SENSUELL), thousands of catas and dozens of chiefs to get them.

We were unprepared yes, but we have enough experience and skill to capitulate on mistakes. We found those inserts.

The loss of spawns doesnt disturb us.

We failed at diplomacy. Yes. But I guess, diplomacy was never GOATS strong suit. Not CWL's either🤣🤣 you only have to see CWL history to know we have been backstabbed almost everytime by someone or the other.

What made us mad at IKEAs stupidity is the fact that for all their BS talk of bringing balance to the server, they have turned a perfectly balanced server into a victory handed over a silver platter to NE.

It is no wonder GUNNERS and DnD are maintaining their NAP, given the mixed roster of players on both sides. Hell you even share leaders ffs.

It is still early in the server. We have faced much worse and found ways out of it. We will see what happens.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

Post was edited 2 times, last by [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay ().

• we were actually prepared to handover our spawns to IKEA anyway. They could have had them all in time. Instead they decided to lose a bunch of hammers (ALGOT, KOTTBULE, RIBBA, DROMSACK, HJORTSVANG, SENSUELL), thousands of catas and dozens of chiefs to get them.

Respect to the Goats, supreme chaotic war lords, lords of the dread and brothers in bloodshed!

It is no wonder GUNNERS and DnD are maintaining their NAP, given the mixed roster of players on both sides. Hell you even share leaders ffs.

Not quite. In Gow this round we can find players that have played before in Gunners and vice versa. An ex Gunner leader fai is Also playing in Duet..

Not to mention a number of ex vices playing In different teams, this in part is due I believe to the collapse of vices, when some of vices left and abandoned there old team mates after a fall out many were left looking for a new home, what was left over became dnd.

Doesn’t mean there is a gunner conspiracy behind this , moreover after the vices split, there was a bit more of an overlap in different teams then usual.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• What made us mad at IKEAs stupidity is the fact that for all their BS talk of bringing balance to the server, they have turned a perfectly balanced server into a victory handed over a silver platter to NE.

Your idea of a balanced server is to unite 3 quads against 1? I mean, you and IKEA had a similar deal to what DND and us have, a quad split and a NAP. Just that we were open about it, while you guys stayed tight lipped about it and acted like you did no diplomacy.

As for us maintaining our NAP, its because players are cooperative with leadership on both sides. And both sets of leaders do their best to smooth over any issues that arise. I really am curious though, what leaders do we share? Please enlighten us oh wise one.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Your idea of a balanced server is to unite 3 quads against 1? I mean, you and IKEA had a similar deal to what DND and us have, a quad split and a NAP. Just that we were open about it, while you guys stayed tight lipped about it and acted like you did no diplomacy.

XD

The talks were held because we expected VICES to show up. We had seen how VICES operate on com1. The "small" alliance always seems to have other multiple smaller aggressive alliances helping it. (COSUINS had USSR and BAD)

The moment we understood VICES werent coming, there was no deal going to happen between.

TEN wants its own WW. So does GoW.

And how were TEN and GoW supposed to even help us? GoW getting trashed by Duat and TEN getting trashed by 2.01. TEN is so far behind on simming their active hammers are showing up on inactives list.

So yes, NW locked down, SE locked down.

Only 2 quads had any opportunity of going to the end game to battle it out. NE and SW.

We made a deal with IKEA because we wanted to do NE vs SW.

That my friend was balance. GoW and TEN had nothing to do with us. They mightve helped us if they didnt have 2.01 and Dua to deal with.

Now the only quad simming away in peace is NE.

That my friend is imbalance.

Kind of difficult to give up those spawns when a third of your players still had starters as capitals at d43 :/

GOATTERS. They are new recruits. Cut them some slack. Poor noobs didnt even have more than 3-4 villages. And some players who literally started on day 30 of the server.

Goats on com6 lol

Wtf is GG? When have you ever seen GOATS use GG?

And if they change their tag to GOATS, we might actually have to leave com2 just to go trash these noobs.

GOATS are only on com2.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

Post was edited 1 time, last by [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay ().

• A testament to superb diplomacy Pippin, both sides, working tirelessly behind the scenes, we never give up, maintaining a diplomatic nap whilst also ensuring we operate as a seperate alliance.

Day before server start: "Hey you guys settle over there and we over here, also don't steal each others res".

I don't know what game you are talking about but it sure ain't travian. Also cringe af btw.

• Firstly, as a player from USSR i must point out the absurdity in your statement about what happened on com1. The "small alliance" cousins was 30 or so players that came on that server purely to mess with SGR as no other pre-made meta had declared their presence on com1. for 90 days SGR could've cleared their quad, as there was no confed between cousins/ussr. So it would've been a 180 vs 30 fight and SGR would've won. However, they didn't. On day 95, they did a combined OP with bAD and both bAD and SGR attacked cousins. bAD went for cousins caps and got walled, SGR hit mostly feeders and snuck in 1 or 2 cap attacks. I don't think its fair to blame SGR for bAD splats since from what i understand bAD was only working with SGR, and didn't have SGR planning the OP. This left bAD annoyed and anti-SGR till USSR-Cousins decided to steal bAD's construction plan. And guess what, Big brother SGR stepped in as bADs knight in shining armour and shared a construction plan to help build bAD's ww. So when you say Cousins had USSR and bAD, i must ask you, what in heaven's name are you talking about? Also, calling USSR a smaller and more aggressive alliance helping cousins is hilarious. You should switch that around since cousins was the smaller and more aggressive alliance helping us out xD

Moving on, from what i understand this fall out happened after you guys asked for a joint OP between GoW, GOATS and IKEA against DUAT. So idk if i buy what you're saying about no deal tbh.

But yeah, to conclude, please stop with the conspiracy theories about com1. Or actually, don't, where were we on that one? Cousins paying us or us paying cousins?

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Well yes, I agree I might be wrong about BAD.. But the context behind those talks was that if VICES are showing up we will have to unite. VICES didnt show up, we did not unite.

Again, I dont think GoW or TEN coould have helped us anyway. One only has to look at the map. If all three atttacked DUAT, GoW and TEN would be leaving their flanks open to DnD and GUNNERS. Bad Idea. Given they are already engaged in a super early war with a suicide squad and master techers

There is no deal because we simply do not believe either could be very useful to our plans :)

• I mean there is no "might be wrong" on this one mate. I was on the server xD The other alliance we had with us was ANT. Maybe thats the alliance you meant to say.

I mean, you ikea and GoW attacking Duat wouldn't really leave anyone in a bad spot lol. TEN obviously can't help there without being open to attack.

I mean, you guys also said there was no deal with IKEA in the first place. So idk if i can take you at your word, so pardon me if i take your words with a grain of salt. I guess we can just agree to disagree and see what happens :)

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• A funny fact: When we decided to move to boonies, we were actually prepared to handover our spawns to IKEA anyway.

A funny fact: Gunners didnt want their WW anyway last server, we were prepared to give it to GoW.

Only 2 quads had any opportunity of going to the end game to battle it out. NE and SW.

We made a deal with IKEA because we wanted to do NE vs SW.

That my friend was balance. GoW and TEN had nothing to do with us. They mightve helped us if they didnt have 2.01 and Dua to deal with.

So you wanted a balanced 1v1 NE vs SW (Sounds great!!) but only because in your opinion GoW and TEN wouldnt be available to make it 3v1? (doesnt sound great) :D

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• On day 95, they did a combined OP with bAD and both bAD and SGR attacked cousins. bAD went for cousins caps and got walled, SGR hit mostly feeders and snuck in 1 or 2 cap attacks.

thats very effective. Hitting supports on day 95

• So when you say Cousins had USSR and bAD, i must ask you, what in heaven's name are you talking about?

I mean... Literally ~20 BAD hammers splat on SGR. But I guess they were just friendly and giving def points? Might as well tell the whole thing - as far as I know, BAD was with SGR - then had internal fallout and some decided to hit SGR, some didn't. Then those who didn't hit SGR cooperated with SGR loosly in end game. And of course the biggest WWK in BAD backstabbed them and joined USSR and hit the BAD WW.

I don't think its fair to blame SGR for bAD splats since from what i understand bAD was only working with SGR, and didn't have SGR planning the OP.

I wasn't on the server, but I lurked in the SGR chat, so I got to see some examples of BAD planning for that OP - it consisted of sending players an IGM with 1 real target and 2 fakes... So yeah, that was on BAD themselves.

I don't think a lot of people on com1 believe that Cousins and USSR had no agreements prior to the server start - but of course, could be the case.

• A funny fact: Gunners didnt want their WW anyway last server, we were prepared to give it to GoW.

Only an intellectual as smart as you can compare spawns with a WW.