Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Only an intellectual as smart as you can compare spawns with a WW.

You missed the joke :(

PS: No witty comments to the second half of my post I see

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Blitzkrieger ().

• PS: No witty comments to the second half of my post I see

Dont consider it reply worthy. If you cannot understand the underlying meaning of the words, its your problem.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Dont consider it reply worthy. If you cannot understand the underlying meaning of the words, its your problem.

There is no underlying meaning in you crying on the forum about things not going as planned.

:S

• I mean... Literally ~20 BAD hammers splat on SGR. But I guess they were just friendly and giving def points? Might as well tell the whole thing - as far as I know, BAD was with SGR - then had internal fallout and some decided to hit SGR, some didn't. Then those who didn't hit SGR cooperated with SGR loosly in end game. And of course the biggest WWK in BAD backstabbed them and joined USSR and hit the BAD WW.

I wasn't on the server, but I lurked in the SGR chat, so I got to see some examples of BAD planning for that OP - it consisted of sending players an IGM with 1 real target and 2 fakes... So yeah, that was on BAD themselves.

I don't think a lot of people on com1 believe that Cousins and USSR had no agreements prior to the server start - but of course, could be the case.

I mean, thats the whole "left bAD anti-SGR till USSR-Cousins stole their construction plan part" xD But yeah, fair enough. Makes sense to point it out. Regardless, bAD and SGR worked together in endgame which is why Maria decided to hit bAD WW instead of going for USSR WW from what i understand. Her initial plan was to hit our WW even after she left bAD due to her belief that a bAD leader shittalked her and betrayed her. She wanted to hit us because she thought it was the best way to balance the server. Then when bAD and SGR worked together, sharing a construction plan and stuff, along with a "combined OP" she decided to launch on bAD WW. So she asked to join us for metal bonus for her hammer. She was not even on the ally chat though, so idk if its fair to say she joined us. But yeah, she had a USSR tag when she hit bAD WW.

From what i hear, they had 8 fakes xD

Lastly, USSR core was a loose collection of players from anglo, i think about 20 players who came to see how great com is. They recruited quite a bit from the server (I was one such recruit). We did have yoshi coordinating his personal OPs with some cousins from day 40 or something. But USSR and cousins didn't have any formal agreement or a confed till day 90-94. After that we had a confed and a common OC (Rune). We were for all intents and purposes functioning as a single alliance. Combined OPs and sharing def and artis.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• then had internal fallout and some decided to hit SGR, some didn't. Then those who didn't hit SGR cooperated with SGR loosly in end game. And of course the biggest WWK in BAD backstabbed them and joined USSR and hit the BAD WW.

Wel we can descus who bacstabde who but as the bulder and only plyer i can gve my own resson on way attack bad ww.

Resson i stayd in bad as long as i did was becus of that hammer i know it was my obegation to stay and holding the mode up helpin new plyers and more ore les probly wall and do no harm. that bad was never gona win that i did know. But wing isent the theing fore me in the game.

yee it funn but the fun is more in the game it self what i culd do fore the team.

Bad wuld say that inever was a team plyer but relly erly in the game leder askt me to not write in chatts becus it uppset som plyers. i accpted and did mind my own bussine and talkt more in com1 server chatt. but that was not god ehiter. What happend on com1 and com2 has somthing to do what eshater.

I hade the opetunrty to play whit what i then tohte a god team and finely maby i culd lern soting abute this game and not always need to thch new plyers.

Unforaly leders in bad Kabby if we shall be exatc who it was deside to shitt talk me to gunners and gunnres deside to kick me. Off core i goan be opset over a leder that behave like that. and obalsy who woan play under a leder that totaly behaves llike that agenst you? i think the moste have left a ally ther you donte feling welcome and appernly dont feling nede. if thay can behave agnest me like that wel then thay donte ned my hammer.

After that i left Bad i talkt to SRG and got an invate. to srg my attensen still was to hit USSR ww. but we whtet a while becus both me and srg leder shipp did know that the moment i was joning srg ussr / cussins wuld have try cheff my hammer and SRG culd not defend it.

Than next blow came and that change my attensns totlay . BAD hade a leder that was ww holder..... we donte metion his name becus i probly goan get ban then. He send som IGMs ther he totaly behde like an pink flyffy unicorn whit a pink flyffy unikorn ass. of respeft of bad i dident write a ticket but it was bad landvige and attitute.

Same day i askt USSR to borow ther metalergy becus i hade change my minde an was going on his ww. No way i goan accept that.

so i did what i did i have never attackt a ww that i send tons of resires to before i will probly never do it agen ehiter.

Bur who neds to play whit a team that first make you fel not welcome than shit talsk you and backstabs you and the therd strike writing igms that can leds that the ww get ban? wel i never goan play fore a tema like that.

I mean, thats the whole "left bAD anti-SGR till USSR-Cousins stole their construction plan part" xD But yeah, fair enough. Makes sense to point it out. Regardless, bAD and SGR worked together in endgame which is why Maria decided to hit bAD WW instead of going for USSR WW from what i understand. Her initial plan was to hit our WW even after she left bAD due to her belief that a bAD leader shittalked her and betrayed her. She wanted to hit us because she thought it was the best way to balance the server. Then when bAD and SGR worked together, sharing a construction plan and stuff, along with a "combined OP" she decided to launch on bAD WW. So she asked to join us for metal bonus for her hammer. She was not even on the ally chat though, so idk if its fair to say she joined us. But yeah, she had a USSR tag when she hit bAD WW.

From what i hear, they had 8 fakes xD

Lastly, USSR core was a loose collection of players from anglo, i think about 20 players who came to see how great com is. They recruited quite a bit from the server (I was one such recruit). We did have yoshi coordinating his personal OPs with some cousins from day 40 or something. But USSR and cousins didn't have any formal agreement or a confed till day 90-94. After that we had a confed and a common OC (Rune). We were for all intents and purposes functioning as a single alliance. Combined OPs and sharing def and artis.

Sponge Just pink flyffy unikorn plz. :*

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bad Ghost/Lejon ().

• There is no underlying meaning in you crying on the forum about things not going as planned.

:S

Will wait for you to think of something meaningful and smart.

Take your time. Till then let me shit talk with others who can hold their own :)

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Sponge Just pink flyffy unikorn plz. :*

I basically said what you said, minus the whole nonsense about Khabby "shittalking" you. We've had this conversation many times xD and you still choose to believe what you want to believe because then you're not at fault and its more convenient. All Khabby did was admit that playing with you was not the easiest thing. She was only asked because of the drama you caused when you first left, which led to people in gunners believing stuff about the drama you caused in previous severs. She didn't shittalk you. Infact, she was speaking in favour of you and trying to convince people they were wrong about you, when you decided to prove her wrong by launching at her on com1 xD So yeah, congats :kek: Eitherway, i guess i should stop pointing this out and let you say the nonsense you want to say :)

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Unforaly leders in bad Kabby if we shall be exatc who it was deside to shitt talk me to gunners and gunnres deside to kick me.

why always another player fault ?
    you never accept it, noit even part blame when another have some problem!

Maria when you play with another dear it is taking two to do da tango. Mebbe try be a bit nicer this time it can help with another player and teams a lot, wishing you the best in your new team ten ;)

• I basically said what you said, minus the whole nonsense about Khabby "shittalking" you. We've had this conversation many times xD and you still choose to believe what you want to believe because then you're not at fault and its more convenient. All Khabby did was admit that playing with you was not the easiest thing. She was only asked because of the drama you caused when you first left, which led to people in gunners believing stuff about the drama you caused in previous severs. She didn't shittalk you. Infact, she was speaking in favour of you and trying to convince people they were wrong about you, when you decided to prove her wrong by launching at her on com1 xD So yeah, congats :kek: Eitherway, i guess i should stop pointing this out and let you say the nonsense you want to say :)

Khabby wanted to talk to me on her behalf, but before I even answered Maria already attacked her. :D

• I basically said what you said, minus the whole nonsense about Khabby "shittalking" you. We've had this conversation many times xD and you still choose to believe what you want to believe because then you're not at fault and its more convenient. All Khabby did was admit that playing with you was not the easiest thing. She was only asked because of the drama you caused when you first left, which led to people in gunners believing stuff about the drama you caused in previous severs. She didn't shittalk you. Infact, she was speaking in favour of you and trying to convince people they were wrong about you, when you decided to prove her wrong by launching at her on com1 xD So yeah, congats :kek: Eitherway, i guess i should stop pointing this out and let you say the nonsense you want to say :)

and sha also admit that what she sade to you was only what outers hade thold her and that she admetit that she have don wrong becus we hade never talk and still she sad those things.... that is shitttalk. but hay try to play the victimes whn someon thels the trhote abute you. I acctaly have a resseon to say that i wuld never play whit Kabby agen she is a shitttalking pink flyffy unicorn.

But its grate to know what type of hummans and team you are. Its relly youre lost that you kickt me. Becus i did relly evryting bad leders whist fore and more. as i always do and is she that kind of a human that she provd her to be than you totlay derserv her. who wish to play whit somone that backstabs you after not even have talkt before?

Maria when you play with another dear it is taking two to do da tango. Mebbe try be a bit nicer this time it can help with another player and teams a lot, wishing you the best in your new team ten ;)

Often you thalk whitsomen before you start to tango i do. Yee im grate in ten thay happy im happy i donte think anny of them has noting bad to say abute me. I dotn even think thya notece me att all. more than in the bonus side when i give to ally bonuses ;)

Khabby wanted to talk to me on her behalf, but before I even answered Maria already attacked her. :D

Wel im glad i duge the bulet who wuld wish to ply whit you? you are arogant, selfish, and the male kind of a karen. and i wuld have flipt oute on youre narow -hede and prejudicednes. :* God who whish to play whit a team that is full off pink unicorns? I will not thank god i got kickt.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Wel im glad i duge the bulet who wuld wish to ply whit you? you are arogant, selfish, and the male kind of a karen.

This. The perfect description of Svenie... a male Karen.

• This. The perfect description of Svenie... a male Karen.

wel if i what in com2 chatt i culd beskribe him more in-depth that is alowd in this forum but acctaly all he is acusing me of being he is lika a person him self. :) god you sooooo deserv that and kabby and than you got sponge on that what a grate team you got... :D

• Wel im glad i duge the bulet who wuld wish to ply whit you? you are arogant, selfish, and the male kind of a karen. and i wuld have flipt oute on youre narow -hede and prejudicednes. :* God who whish to play whit a team that is full off pink unicorns? I will not thank god i got kickt.

Quite a lot of people wish to play with me. Seeing as gunners has over 200 members. :D

Yeah thank god you got kicked, because you couldn't see yourself how horrible gunners was until there was no way back in. :/

wel if i what in com2 chatt i culd beskribe him more in-depth that is alowd in this forum but acctaly all he is acusing me of being he is lika a person him self. :) god you sooooo deserv that and kabby and than you got sponge on that what a grate team you got... :D

Your words don't hold much value anyways. As you wouldn't join com2 chat even if you would get payed and within 2 weeks you joined anyways..

I'm glad you agree about our great team! It has less mental nutjobs than TEN has, so that's already a nice win. :D

• I'm glad you agree about our great team! It has less mental nutjobs than TEN has, so that's already a nice win. :D

wel thay got you that is relly all hadicap thay need. and as se it you got lot of nuts in gunners. :*:*

• Gunners gay lol

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• I don’t get why you guys keep replying to this person, like why take the time to read what she is writing?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• I don’t get why you guys keep replying to this person, like why take the time to read what she is writing?

I don't get why you're being so mean to Loffe. I mean, he only said the truth. :P:D

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)