Current News & Server Updates

• msB she is a representative of ten and commands attention, she single handily zerod a ww on com1, even Olof has struggled to defeat her in the past.

I’d argue she is in fact very talented and important, not to mention she had tens leader dualing her.

I bet if she goes strong till endgame, she will be responsible for one of the largest hammers ever built before in the ten alliances.

• msB she is a representative of ten and commands attention, she single handily zerod a ww on com1, even Olof has struggled to defeat her in the past.

I’d argue she is in fact very talented and important, not to mention she had tens leader dualing her.

I bet if she goes strong till endgame, she will be responsible for one of the largest hammers ever built before in the ten alliances.

You are not even trying anymore with the trolling, a bit disappointed tbh.

:/ god you are just a buthurt male ... pure thing

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 66 slow servers. Currently playing server 67,68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Since when have I ever trolled?

hey I was giving you a compliment :p, You’ll need to behave better then this Maria if you expect to last with ten!

Yeah, best way to stay in an alliance is to post crap on the forum anonymously and make sure that your alliance doesn't know its you. :thinkingguy:

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• hey I was giving you a compliment :p, You’ll need to behave better then this Maria if you expect to last with ten!

Wel Batie you need to lern to troll beter becus i dont belive a word that that was try to a complemt.

Has completed 66 slow servers. Currently playing server 67,68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Yeah, best way to stay in an alliance is to post crap on the forum anonymously and make sure that your alliance doesn't know its you. :thinkingguy:

Or make sure key leaders know and remain anonymous to the plebs :P

Wel Batie you need to lern to troll beter becus i dont belive a word that that was try to a complemt.

Maria I don’t want to troll at all, I like being honest and upfront, credit where credit is due, way I see it you could be one if tens best players this round and I’m sure you would agree ten are a bit better then bad,

It’s an unfortunate casualty that at times my information can be so accurate and so hard hitting, anyone would think I sent some cata waves to demolish enemy cap fields.

• Or make sure key leaders know and remain anonymous to the plebs :P

By key leaders you mean Avis and Salme, the guys who asked you who you are and to stfu on the forum ? :/

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• By key leaders you mean Avis and Salme, the guys who asked you who you are and to stfu on the forum ? :/

I may have given a bit too much info away in the past which was addressed by Msb and Avis,

You are not even trying anymore with the trolling, a bit disappointed tbh.

I also held some very serious secret discussions, which ensured I ceased trolling a long time ago.

• Maria I don’t want to troll at all, I like being honest and upfront, credit where credit is due, way I see it you could be one if tens best players this round and I’m sure you would agree ten are a bit better then bad,

It’s an unfortunate casualty that at times my information can be so accurate and so hard hitting, anyone would think I sent some cata waves to demolish enemy cap fields.

wel swett Batie what you think and what is acctaly real fakt is 2 entarly big difrent things. :rolleyes: One thing you are rahit abute you cant comper TEN to BAD. TEN is grate team what i have sen so far and thay got relly god leders. way they have won so manny servers i can acctaly see. But as i goan be oneof TENs best plyers that i can promis you will not happend becus the plying stayle i ply this server is not wwh its totaly difrent at all what i have plyde the last server. In TEN im just nobady im just och thing in the macenrey that make TEN work an part as all part in that maskin. In bad the level was so low that you culd buld a relly bad wwh and still zero thet ww.....

But i relly need to ask. Do you ever under all this yer manige to send a hammer to demolish anny cap feld att all? Becus im gona be onest you probly are the one that have still 1 vilige and barly 20 phalnx. :*

• wel swett Batie what you think and what is acctaly real fakt is 2 entarly big difrent things. :rolleyes: One thing you are rahit abute you cant comper TEN to BAD. TEN is grate team what i have sen so far and thay got relly god leders. way they have won so manny servers i can acctaly see. But as i goan be oneof TENs best plyers that i can promis you will not happend becus the plying stayle i ply this server is not wwh its totaly difrent at all what i have plyde the last server. In TEN im just nobady im just och thing in the macenrey that make TEN work an part as all part in that maskin. In bad the level was so low that you culd buld a relly bad wwh and still zero thet ww.....

But i relly need to ask. Do you ever under all this yer manige to send a hammer to demolish anny cap feld att all? Becus im gona be onest you probly are the one that have still 1 vilige and barly 20 phalnx. :*

I can confirm Batman only settled a 7C cap last week. 0 troops.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Becus im gona be onest you probly are the one that have still 1 vilige and barly 20 phalnx. :*

Looks more then two villages atm, cause all my villagers want to do is just party, party, Party 🎉 8|

Your right about bad, they are about as good as the name suggests, ten are indeed a lot better. I wonder if ten will ever win without confedding tho :p

• Looks more then two villages atm, cause all my villagers want to do is just party, party, Party 🎉 8|

Your right about bad, they are about as good as the name suggests, ten are indeed a lot better. I wonder if ten will ever win without confedding tho :p

and thay kickt me and kept you. :D:D:D:D thay got big problems

• Well thay got problems left thay still got you and that is a big handicap

Your writing is getting better kudos,but your smack talk has gotten worse :p

It’s definitely not going to be easy this time ten is looking stronger this round. And with powerhouses like Dnd, Duat, Ikea, Goats and Gow this is surely going to be our toughest test yet.

• It’s definitely not going to be easy this time ten is looking stronger this round. And with powerhouses like Dnd, Duat, Ikea, Goats and Gow this is surely going to be our toughest test yet.

What powerhouses? DND is just a team of yesterdys leftovers. Gunners have recutet evry nobb that plays . Ikea hallo thay did get wipet by Duat.:DDuat god this make me smile thay got 3 god plyers the rest i nobbs and overated childis kids.^^ goats and gow i got no clue abute ther capasty so i will not say anntying abute them. comon this server looks lie a stroll in the park.

So my der cute batie wher is the powehuses? :rolleyes: i relly relly hope outers qwads can bring it to becus outervise this server looks like an long agana and waste of thime. ||

• What powerhouses? DND is just a team of yesterdys leftovers. Gunners have recutet evry nobb that plays . Ikea hallo thay did get wipet by Duat.:DDuat god this make me smile thay got 3 god plyers the rest i nobbs and overated childis kids.^^ goats and gow i got no clue abute ther capasty so i will not say anntying abute them. comon this server looks lie a stroll in the park.

So my der cute batie wher is the powehuses? :rolleyes: i relly relly hope outers qwads can bring it to becus outervise this server looks like an long agana and waste of thime. ||

How do you know all the words, but still type them all so wrong

• I basically said what you said, minus the whole nonsense about Khabby "shittalking" you. We've had this conversation many times xD and you still choose to believe what you want to believe because then you're not at fault and its more convenient. All Khabby did was admit that playing with you was not the easiest thing. She was only asked because of the drama you caused when you first left, which led to people in gunners believing stuff about the drama you caused in previous severs. She didn't shittalk you. Infact, she was speaking in favour of you and trying to convince people they were wrong about you, when you decided to prove her wrong by launching at her on com1 xD So yeah, congats :kek: Eitherway, i guess i should stop pointing this out and let you say the nonsense you want to say :)

Was there even a doubt it was true?=O

"but hay try to play the victimes whn someon thels the trhote abute you." im quoting this next time she plays victim

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

Resident scapegoat

• Day 65 current com2 update

What an epic server we are having so far!

hope your all enjoying and as captivated by it as I am. A round with such talent I haven’t seen since the days before wild!

This com2 has been nothing short of exceptional. I’ve been most impressed with alliances like Dnd, Ikea, Duet, Goats, Gunners & Gow. Whoever wins this will be the ones ready to give it their all, even then it will take nothing short of a Herculean effort.

Time to have a look at how the quads are shaping up, as early preparations are already under way in some quads for artefacts!

SE

Ten continues to pummel 2.01, some suggested earlier that dnd may be allied to 2.01 and could possibly help there cause because they had a Dnd player in 2.01 discord. Unfortunately for 2.01 as I suggested dnd has been of no help whatsoever, many of there capitals continue to be hit by ten with little to no resistance. So what is Dnd doing then you might ask ? we’ll get to that later.

2.01 came here as champions playing there third server. Ramin (check spelling) a Canadian champion and leader of 2.01 has coordinated some nice support hits even a cap hit, in response to ten attacks however the efforts whilst admirable for a small team have proven to be little more then a drop in the SE ocean, bets are now being placed if 2.01 will even last as long as the ne meta.

NW

Gow may have fled to the boonies and shy’d away from any battle but one things for sure they are not bending over in reediness to be pounded by Duat.

To Gow’s credit they have started making nice walls and whilst not very offensive atm they continue to splat duat troops proving to be more then a great thorn in Olof side, some are even saying Gow are making duat look rusty, or perhaps Olof has pumped duat up so much that they are not able to deliver the goods to such high expectations ?

SW

Ikea have no ikea where to attack anymore. Goats have stepped up showing the server why they were known as the greatest of all times. Goats have obliterated ikea armies, even ones that have been targeting Goat spawns. Hats off to Peter. Goats are simming terribly but they seem to have more troops then most can muster.

I’ve mentioned these guy’s as legitimate ww contenders in the past, even as they lost spawns, they’ve since walled 5+ hammers of ikea and chewed thru more then a 100k offense, suddenly the prospect of a goats endgame is no more a laughing matter.

Ikea has lost a lot of air from the sails so much so they’ve started looking to other quads to attack. Where as the goats are not looking to shy from any battle adding ikea finally to the war list :)

NE

Ne the quad where simming has taken off so much so that of the top 40 largest players around half of those are coming from the NE. Gunners dominate the top 2 positions, even dnd a very small alliance after splitting from vices still has some top dogs.

I’ve been waiting for the ne to launch or pick a quad to fight for a while, seems Gunners and Dnd want to wait till artefacts or untill a team picks on them first.

And now it looks as if the latter has applied.

Yes you heard that right! it’s Ikea No less going in to ne looking at having a crack at the supreme simmers!

So far my sources are telling me fakes are coming in thick and fast from Ikea to Gunners and Dnd, as yet no significant attacks from ikea have landed, as far as I’m aware it looks like Ikea are more just testing the waters atm gearing up for something much, much larger!

Will Ikea attack Gunners or Dnd?

Perhaps they have the minerals to attack 3 metas simultaneously goats,dnd and Gunners. ikea> duat, suddenly the cruise ride to artefacts for ne is looking to be on shaky ground.

Can the Gunners dodge the bullet or is it time for the top guns to unleash some bullets of there own ?