Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Olof has pumped duat up so much that they are not able to deliver the goods to such high expectations ?

agree. so many useless spawns splat, 4 waves on a spawn(random hit) even SE quad don't do it

ahhh and no hero

• We are pretty much used to being insulted, my friend. This is nothing :D

We have always been the most evil, dirty, shameless ally from all Times. Feels weird not to be the most hated this time ^^

• We are pretty much used to being insulted, my friend. This is nothing :D

We have always been the most evil, dirty, shameless ally from all Times. Feels weird not to be the most hated this time ^^

I thought you couldnt say anything other than "I am groot" xD

I guess you are overshadowed by GoW on this server. All hate here is for them

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• I thought you couldnt say anything other than "I am groot" xD

I guess you are overshadowed by GoW on this server. All hate here is for them

I have to use words because it seems we got a babygroot too in ally and he needs to learn what it takes to be Groot. :D

Oh and I thought GoW is a wing of GOATS

• You have been having an "epic" server so far, but just about wet yourself w excitement over a random Ikea fake so much that you came to write a near novel about it on the forum.

^^.

It's interesting you want to describe other alliances such as GoW as running away and shying away from conflict. Which is definitely not what you have been doing ;););).

• You have been having an "epic" server so far, but just about wet yourself w excitement over a random Ikea fake so much that you came to write a near novel about it on the forum.

^^.

It's interesting you want to describe other alliances such as GoW as running away and shying away from conflict. Which is definitely not what you have been doing ;););).

Forums had too many tumbleweeds for my liking Hevvie, besides I hadn’t written an update for a while. Ikea fakes were just good timing, altho now that I look thru Gunners reports it looks like they’ve been faking dnd more then Gunners. It is interesting isn’t it, perhaps something will come of it ?

I find it quite comical alliances like ten complain about ne simming, yet do nothing about it, then use 2.01 as an excuse like kicking a dog that has already been down for a while is somehow supposed to be some sort of challenge, (great job ten golf clap) then you come here saying dnd is aiding and assisting 2.01, like cmon dude where was the help ?

• Being a bit slow, and don't fully understand this game..

So what you are all saying, is that the small n00b allaince, with No friends are holding the grounds against the winner of several servers in TEN.

And that the rest of the server is just NAP'ing it Till artefact spawn 😲

That the n00b alliance 2.01 is in fact

#1 in defence & offence..

I don't get why y'll spend so Much time chasing 🦇's.. And 🦄..

Funny to follow argument from several different servers, being setteled once and for all or... 🙄

Well I'm looking forwards to following this server 🤪

• interesting comments and shit talk

Lets see at the end where the truth lies.

And if reality is a balanced server, or one team who brought all the others here gets bent over by there own un doing.

GOATS also have no tech wings now, but chocolate did donate noods as compensation :P

But as GOATS are the smallest quad meta at around 130 even IKEA with there support wings is larger, don't know why they don't just call them flat pack 1, 2, 3.

As Jay is spamming so well I just watch the crap talk.

But at over 500 posts now on this alone, it may be the highest server ever spam thread, TG will love it.

Brezz

Peter.

• Forums had too many tumbleweeds for my liking Hevvie, besides I hadn’t written an update for a while. Ikea fakes were just good timing, altho now that I look thru Gunners reports it looks like they’ve been faking dnd more then Gunners. It is interesting isn’t it, perhaps something will come of it ?

I find it quite comical alliances like ten complain about ne simming, yet do nothing about it, then use 2.01 as an excuse like kicking a dog that has already been down for a while is somehow supposed to be some sort of challenge, (great job ten golf clap) then you come here saying dnd is aiding and assisting 2.01, like cmon dude where was the help ?

Thankyou for your input Batty.

Curious how you know DND is receiving more Ikea fakes than Gunners. You seem to have access to soooo much information from both of the NE separate alliances. :)

I dont know in TEN who is complaining about NE quad simming. Its an observation, we are pretty chill. No one is wound up by it.

You are on another planet if you expected or expect TEN to be in a position to even try to do anything about NE quad simming. We still haven't hit server day 70. No alliance has really done any cross quad fighting, it's really all been inter quad fighting in 3 of the quads. This is pretty normal as teams ramp up capability to do so.

We are now getting closer to where alliances might consider attacking into other quads. It is high risk in the month before arti. I'm not a leader of TEN, so have no idea what leader plans are. But let's be real. It would be highly, highly unexpected w an enemy still in our own quad to go off fighting anywhere else at all leading up to artifacts. It's highly unlikely TEN has much to gain from commencing any offensive against the NE alliances pre artifacts.

At the end of the day, I'm sure Gunners and DND have a lot to preparation to do to try to secure NE quad artifacts. It will be interesting to see how both teams go in securing what they want/need given I am sure you will both have a fierce tussle, given you are both of course separate alliances with your own separate ambitions. I'm sure you will be competing fiercely for those all important artis. Maybe even some fighting and war might break out?

• But as GOATS are the smallest quad meta at around 130

8. GOATS 53 3426 181578
    12. GOATZ 55 2856 157077
    17. GOATTERS 49 2233 109417
    35. Choc0lat 6 1385 8307

53+55+49+6 = 130? :/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• But at over 500 posts now on this alone, it may be the highest server ever spam thread, TG will love it.

Brezz

Peter.

Indeed, this round has been very competitive. Tg could pick out the best posts and we’d still be able to make a Travian novel of fun packed entertainment. I haven’t seen a server where players expressed themselves or beat there chest so passionately for a very long time too.

Thankyou for your input Batty.

Curious how you know DND is receiving more Ikea fakes than Gunners. You seem to have access to soooo much information from both of the NE separate alliances. :)

little birdies keep me in the loop can’t say much more then that, except to say that Batman has his sources.

I dont know in TEN who is complaining about NE quad simming. Its an observation, we are pretty chill. No one is wound up by it.

If not complaining then vigorously and continuously observing and commenting on the obvious :p

You are on another planet if you expected or expect TEN to be in a position to even try to do anything about NE quad simming. We still haven't hit server day 70.

Around this time last com2 Gow had already initiated a cross quad war with Gunners. Ten are looking stronger then they did last server even stronger then dnd. I’m surprised some expect Gunners or even dnd to initiate a cross quad fight first.

We are now getting closer to where alliances might consider attacking into other quads. It is high risk in the month before arti.

I do concede it would be a ballsy move, on a server like this however I’d be surprised if it didn’t happen.

At the end of the day,

• Come on Batty.

All of a sudden, you have absolutely nothing at all to say. Please tell us. Since you know so much about what's happening in both Gunners and DND. Will they fight over artis to ensure they don't get left with little or no diets and trainers? Will 1 of them be happy to watch the other grab a stack of important artis in their own quad from underneath them? Or will it be a case of.. still not confedding of course, but finding a way to work together to divide up artifacts in your quad in a peaceful manner? There are plenty of very talented end game players in Gunners. Would be a shame for them to miss out on trainers and diets to DND (and vice versa).

Although still about a month away. Day 100 is shaping up to be considerably interesting as to how it could alter current dynamics on the server.

• Come on Batty.

All of a sudden, you have absolutely nothing at all to say. Please tell us. Since you know so much about what's happening in both Gunners and DND. Will they fight over artis..

Your guess is as good as mine. The nap could blow up in our faces and turn the ne in to a cluster feck major shet storm much worse then other quads combined, it could also be possible Gunners and Dnd can adapt well enough to extend a nap a bit longer or even share as well as they were able to share territory.

This would be extremely difficult to pull off especially working out who gets what. And would still likely blow up especially with other quads eyeing off the ne, it definitely puts Gunners and Dnd in a very difficult position.

Ofc I don’t claim to know everything about what’s happening, It’s not always a case of the bat who knew too much. I think even you’d agree most of what is written on the forum is simply just conjecture.