Current News & Server Updates

• You the same Smack that got Smacked on com1?

The same who walled yoshi twice?

The same who walled your hammer train on my cap, though you did chief the non cap.

But what does it matter to a def player? Def can be trained everywhere. The same smack with multiple anvils :)

The same that walled a 100k clubs hammer alone?

Never lost a single capital cropfield to you.

But I did wall over 400k offense total from you.

Dont see how I was smacked here

From what I see, you got your backside royally smacked :D

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• And if reality is a balanced server, or one team who brought all the others here gets bent over by there own un doing.

I dont know who that is a dig @ specifically, are we still saying DUAT, IKEA, DND are all under Gunners umbrella? If so its embarrassing at this stage. If not, enlighten me pls.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• You will find that players from 2.01 aren't that active on the forum or the com 2 discord chat, because most of us are more interested in playing the game, that the mostly meaning less spam that get posted. But I feel like I need to weigh in a bit here. We are the newest and, core members wise, smallest alliance that have joined this server and despite this we are top ranked for offence and defence points, I am not saying that we are the best alliance on this server but to say that we have had no effect on TEN and that we are comparable to the NE alliance is a joke. TEN have been threatening to wipe us off the map since the first week but so far a lot more of their players have deleted than ours, and like you said this has all been with out the help of DND. TEN have also been begging 2.01 to join them but have been so far rejected, that doesn't sound much like the pummelling you talk of. Finally you talk of IKEA barraging DND and GUNNERS with fakes, well you will never guess where they have been sending the reals. I don't know if IKEA and TEN are now working together but IKEA are definitely doing them a favour.

• Finally you talk of IKEA barraging DND and GUNNERS with fakes, well you will never guess where they have been sending the reals. I don't know if IKEA and TEN are now working together but IKEA are definitely doing them a favour.

You should have thought that before recruiting the guys from GZ that are next to us. You expected we let them live In our territory? :)

• You should have thought that before recruiting the guys from GZ that are next to us. You expected we let them live In our territory? :)

Yeh we expected you to hit them, its the players outside of the grey zone that you have been hitting that may mean you are getting into bed with TEN. I don't know for certain but seems weird that you would be hitting 2.01 players not in the grey as we are current no threat to IKEA, as you know we are very much preoccupied.

• Yeh we expected you to hit them, its the players outside of the grey zone that you have been hitting that may mean you are getting into bed with TEN. I don't know for certain but seems weird that you would be hitting 2.01 players not in the grey as we are current no threat to IKEA, as you know we are very much preoccupied.

OFFICIAL IKEA RESPONSE:

• TEN and IKEA have a NAP until proven otherwise.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

Ooo dose we that is news fore me. think what you lern on the forum form youre enmeis that my leders dosent tell me. Finely i can spek my birt ladvige agen and somone will understand me. :love:

Nap wite the finns live that. thansk fore enliting me of it.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 66 slow servers. Currently playing server 67,68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

After what happened to Goats I bet there is a queue of teams wanting to NAP Ikea. ^^

It's possible Ikea are just picking over 2.01 looking for farms? There are no organised mass ops from Ikea on 2.01 clearly. Just single accounts bumping shoulders with each other in their local neighborhood = TEN must be Napping them :S?

It’s possible, probably isn’t quite a nap or confed yet at this stage, altho with ten’s rep for hugging I wouldn’t be surprised if I was wrong.

OFFICIAL IKEA RESPONSE:

Finely i can spek my birt ladvige agen and somone will understand me. :love:

Response from Ikea and Maria the same 8|

and like you said this has all been with out the help of DND. TEN have also been begging 2.01 to join them but have been so far rejected, that doesn't sound much like the pummelling you talk of.

Ten have been known to recruit and confed anything that can breath behind a computer, more honor for 2.01 not to become Ten fodder.

That said @Wilby I’ve been very impressed with 2.01 and Ne meta’s recent defensive operations, it’s also true both teams have been catching some troops and 2.01 has definitely walled more then what I’ve seen from Ne meta. For small teams I have to agree both are doing well and should be proud of efforts for fighting back.

It's possible Ikea are just picking over 2.01 looking for farms?

It may be a slight exaggeration to say 2.01 or ne meta are farm alliances, on a quiet server they would likely still win. On com2 however only the best of the best can make that distance.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Batman. Suggesting that Ikea have some kind of affiliation or collaboration to work with another meta (in this case TEN) to kick someone weaker (in this case 2.01) on a joint basis is a bit of an insult to Ikea.

They are the team that went to war and broke a NAP deliberately on the basis they did not want to be part of what they perceived to be collaboration with others only 30 days ago. To suggest the same team (Ikea) subsequently turned straight around and immediately started to collaborate is kinda questioning their entire raison d'etre.

It doesn't take much time to open a Map of greyzone and observe that 2.01 for reasons known only to them have decided it's a splendid idea to settle 8 of their 2.01 villas in the greyzone. And then act surprised and shocked that a couple of Ikea accounts might be taking an interest in them as a result. Who would have thought? 8o

• Batman. Suggesting that Ikea have some kind of affiliation or collaboration to work with another meta (in this case TEN) to kick someone weaker (in this case 2.01) on a joint basis is a bit of an insult to Ikea.

They are the team that went to war and broke a NAP deliberately on the basis they did not want to be part of what they perceived to be collaboration with others only 30 days ago. To suggest the same team (Ikea) subsequently turned straight around and immediately started to collaborate is kinda questioning their entire raison d'etre.

It doesn't take much time to open a Map of greyzone and observe that 2.01 for reasons known only to them have decided it's a splendid idea to settle 8 of their 2.01 villas in the greyzone. And then act surprised and shocked that a couple of Ikea accounts might be taking an interest in them as a result. Who would have thought? 8o

probably isn’t quite a nap or confed yet at this stage,

Agreed I think Ikea explained their position quite well, can Ikea confirm or deny that ten haven’t asked them to work together ?

I would have thought it’s more of an insult to ten and mist4 haverton that they are prepared to beg and hug almost any alliance.

TEN have also been begging 2.01 to join them but have been so far rejected,

I’m not saying that Ikea wants to work with ten perish the thought, but could ten have begged Ikea to work with them too ?

• I’m not saying that Ikea wants to work with ten perish the thought, but could ten have begged Ikea to work with them too ?

no affliations with IKEA or whatsoever, unlike you who confessed NAP ing with DND.
    Not much else to add here. Batman, you have been pretty dormant for couple of weeks. What happened? Leaders not happy with you?

TEN have also been begging 2.01 to join them but have been so far rejected, that doesn't sound much like the pummelling you talk of.

NO one is begging you to joing us. no1 and no2 hamers of 2.01 joined us and from what ive heard from them,im clearly not impressed with how the leadership of 2.01 is operating over there. Leaders showing only successful reports to their members and hiding the splats and cataed cropfields.Man,I understand your frustration:D:D

And claiming IKEA working together with TEN, as Heverton said, thats some real sh*t thrown at IKEA's faces.(and ours as well, we dont wanna get backstabbed! :D )