Current News & Server Updates

• no affliations with IKEA or whatsoever, unlike you who confessed NAP ing with DND.
    Not much else to add here. Batman, you have been pretty dormant for couple of weeks. What happened? Leaders not happy with you?

You make it sound like I had something to do with Gunners and Dnd nap lol, I think it’s good our leaders were honest about it from the get go unlike some alliances that we’re caught sneaking behind the scenes promising golden handshakes.

Where as Gunners and Dnd have shown nothing to hide offering to be completely transparent about the agreed nap from the start.

Otherwise not really much to report from the ne side, yet. And It’s good to hear from other alliances and players positions too. I’ve got nothing but praise for the Gunners and Dnd leadership they’ve locked down our quad in the shortest amount of time and they work tirelessly around the clock to ensure our players can reach the very best of their full potential.

I feel like I need to weigh in a bit here. ..like you said this has all been with out the help of DND. TEN have also been begging 2.01 to join them but have been so far rejected..

NO one is begging you to joing us. no1 and no2 hamers of 2.01 joined us and from what ive heard from them,im clearly not impressed with how the leadership of 2.01..

Seems more like after peaceful negotiations with 2.01 failed and 2.01 did not want to become a ten wing like others have (e.g ten ad and whatever those other noobs are called) Ten then decided to harass 2.01 players individually to recruit them that way and succeeded with a couple of players and maybe spies, does not mean these are the best 2.01 players out there or anything like that.

Here’s what I think actually happened in a round about way, ten begged 2.01, ten got pissed when 2.01 wouldn’t become ten wings, ten calls in there diplomats and recruits the best players they can, case closed.

• TEN and IKEA have a NAP until proven otherwise.

Confirmation just in. It has been confirmed.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• FYI, 2.01 has played 2 rounds together as a team before this.... 2.01 is not a new team just a bad team.

It’s been stated before 2.01 have played before and won before, they are not a bad team considering the quality of most servers, com2 is in a completely different class of it’s own, quality here is the best I’ve seen on a. com domain for a long time.

• TEN and IKEA have a NAP until proven otherwise.

I distinctly recall you saying the same thing about IKEA and another alliance. I also remember you saying "okay, proven otherwise" :kek:

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• I distinctly recall you saying the same thing about IKEA and another alliance. I also remember you saying "okay, proven otherwise" :kek:

IKEA and CWL (kek), but this is different.

• It doesn't take much time to open a Map of greyzone and observe that 2.01 for reasons known only to them have decided it's a splendid idea to settle 8 of their 2.01 villas in the greyzone. And then act surprised and shocked that a couple of Ikea accounts might be taking an interest in them as a result. Who would have thought? 8o

As I said before its not the attacks on the players in the grey that made me raise the point. We have had attacks from Gunners and Goats on our members in their quads and I don't for a a second think there is anything going on there. Its the attacks on the players 10 to 20 tiles a way from the grey zone with TEN members between them and the grey that I thought was odd. I am not saying there is anything actually going on but compared to most Batman's analysis I thought it was a more relevant point.

NO one is begging you to joing us. no1 and no2 hamers of 2.01 joined us and from what ive heard from them,im clearly not impressed with how the leadership of 2.01 is operating over there. Leaders showing only successful reports to their members and hiding the splats and cataed cropfields.

A number of our leaders have been contacted by your leadership asking for us to join you and this wasn't right at the start of the game but just a couple of weeks back was the last attempt. When it was clear that this tactic would not work you even started sending out long essays to our players trying to get them to leave. And we do not hide any reports, we allow anyone to post them on our discord channel. We don't send out reports in MMs but we do not do that for successful reports either.

• As I said before its not the attacks on the players in the grey that made me raise the point. We have had attacks from Gunners and Goats on our members in their quads and I don't for a a second think there is anything going on there. Its the attacks on the players 10 to 20 tiles a way from the grey zone with TEN members between them and the grey that I thought was odd. I am not saying there is anything actually going on but compared to most Batman's analysis I thought it was a more relevant point.

A number of our leaders have been contacted by your leadership asking for us to join you and this wasn't right at the start of the game but just a couple of weeks back was the last attempt. When it was clear that this tactic would not work you even started sending out long essays to our players trying to get them to leave. And we do not hide any reports, we allow anyone to post them on our discord channel. We don't send out reports in MMs but we do not do that for successful reports either.

Willb1. You could simply ask Ikea directly. They have demonstrated to be reasonably transparent with their decision making.

Only a thought, I haven't actually checked myself, but the players of yours being hit by Ikea atm. They wouldn't happen to be located on sites very very likely to be extremely close to future potential artifact spawn points would they?

Both Ikea and Duat are very much here to play hard. It probably hasn't escaped their attention that the majority of 2.01 have been clustering in the region near the central grey area. I'm quite certain they are probably not charitable enough to want to give away any key artifacts they can reasonably reach from their positioning to 2.01 or frankly any other alliance. I'm honestly expecting a lot of jostling to occur between many teams over the next month in the Grey and spawn regions as teams try to position strategically as best as they can for day 100.

• Yeh we expected you to hit them, its the players outside of the grey zone that you have been hitting that may mean you are getting into bed with TEN. I don't know for certain but seems weird that you would be hitting 2.01 players not in the grey as we are current no threat to IKEA, as you know we are very much preoccupied.

Willb1. You could simply ask Ikea directly. They have demonstrated to be reasonably transparent with their decision making.

Only a thought, I haven't actually checked myself, but the players of yours being hit by Ikea atm. They wouldn't happen to be located on sites very very likely to be extremely close to future potential artifact spawn points would they?

Both Ikea and Duat are very much here to play hard. It probably hasn't escaped their attention that the majority of 2.01 have been clustering in the region near the central grey area. I'm quite certain they are probably not charitable enough to want to give away any key artifacts they can reasonably reach from their positioning to 2.01 or frankly any other alliance. I'm honestly expecting a lot of jostling to occur between many teams over the next month in the Grey and spawn regions as teams try to position strategically as best as they can for day 100.

Also as we've stated several times already, we treat this as a war game. But If you wanna discuss this with more detail feel free to send me a dm In discord.

We are not gonna share everything as there really are meanings behind every decision and some of those are the kind we simply don't wanna put on the table quite yet. But this is the case with every meta . What is the meaning of strategies If you just show all your cards to everyone?

• Also as we've stated several times already, we treat this as a war game. But If you wanna discuss this with more detail feel free to send me a dm In discord.

We are not gonna share everything as there really are meanings behind every decision and some of those are the kind we simply don't wanna put on the table quite yet. But this is the case with every meta . What is the meaning of strategies If you just show all your cards to everyone?

I want to be added to this private conversation to verify there is infact NOT a secret NAP discussion going on.

Failure to do this will result in "2.01 and IKEA have a NAP until proven otherwise", the choice is yours.

Blitz

Private NAP investigator (unless proven otherwise)

• A number of our leaders have been contacted by your leadership asking for us to join you and this wasn't right at the start of the game but just a couple of weeks back was the last attempt. When it was clear that this tactic would not work you even started sending out long essays to our players trying to get them to leave.

Ten‘s diplomats trying to do what they do best, only this time 2.01 has thwarted ten’s attempts at diplomacy, Ten has also failed to swat 2.01 away like they said they would.

Makes sense that Ten would seek to enlist outside help to assist them, in doing a job they should have been able to handle themselves.

• Willb1. You could simply ask Ikea directly. They have demonstrated to be reasonably transparent with their decision making.

I know IKEA have stated that they want to take over the grey zone and anything less than 30 tiles from the centre they plan to take out, so they are definitely posturing for taking unique artefacts so you could be right about that. Though on a server this busy I would expect the uniques to spawn further out than where these not grey zone players are situated. Where I would probably expect a unique artefact to spawn is a bit of a TEN hot spot, and I am assuming they haven't been hitting TEN players as that probably would have been mentioned by now.

Though the IKEA TEN thing I mentioned in my original post was just an after thought the real point I was trying to make, and has mostly been missed is that comparing 2.01 to the NE meta is a bit of a joke, we may be a long way off the biggest simmers but we have killed more troops than any other alliance and none of of our kills come from splatting scouts for hero xp. We came to this server expecting a fight and so far most alliance are more interested in simming and writing us off because we have actually been fighting in a war game, it doesn't matter if we win or loose as long as we learn and have a good time. So far our fight with TEN has been fun and educational so I thank them for that.

• You should have thought that before recruiting the guys from GZ that are next to us. You expected we let them live In our territory? :)

You don’t have balls to attack dnd and gunners or they warned you with their enough numbers not to touch them 🤡

Post was edited 1 time, last by Rough ().

• Server Update - Dnd Becomes the first alliance to execute cross quad war!

Ten have been rattled by an outfit with less then half the amount of wings, Dnd in a show of force showed the server what a team of titans can do against a meta made up of numbers . It took 4+ Ten wings to wall 3 Dnd hammers, with several dnd hammers successfully hitting and destroying their targets.

Here is a depiction of how the first operation against Ten went, in this short clip Nra from wing dnd, came up against Ten, the attack was so brutal Nra destroyed level 18 fields, the biggest achievement ten had managed all server went swiftly down the drain in a near immaculate operation.

In a stunning move of Bravery (some say folishness) Tens leader Mist4 announced to the Travian community the landing times of DND’s hammers on discord.

Instead of being another opportunity to insta confed a meta as originally planned by Mist, it was seen instead by others as an open invitation to attack.

It was a stunning faux pa, the kind that will live on in the ages. Ikea happily answered the open invitation, thanks to Mist4, not only had she announced dnd’s landing times, she even gave Ikea an 18 hour heads up!

Ikea ofc not worried about any confeds or naps and certainly not being shy to rattle a few cages, slipped in a couple of sneaky attacks and also took out some nice level 15 crop fields. I’m starting to really like these Ikea guys!

To top it off Ikea did this whilst also sending fakes to dnd, these guys may not know the meaning of diplomacy but they certainly have no trouble fighting their way to the top. In discord Ten were so afraid of Ikea repercussions, a civil war erupted when it was deemed a ten player was smack talking Ikea too much.

Ten have good reason to be afraid of Ikea tho, Ikea have proven they don’t need to do diplomacy, when there action and fire power speaks a lot louder!

And so after the alarming wake up call and tens best croppers laying in rubbles, dnd too go back with some casualties.
    A team formerly known as vices that would have sent ops after day 200, has become a lean clean fighting machine after ridding itself of vices trash.

When dnd got rid of the many trashy vices it was harbouring, it was only to rid themselves of anchors that were weighing them down. This new look Dnd has the kind of quality imho to become the complete package.

Dnd lest we forget, the first team on the most competitive server in years to execute the first cross quad action. I hope we Gunners are taking notes I like Dnd but would be a shame to lose the title of ultimate warriors to dnd.

• Cringe

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung ().

• You should have thought that before recruiting the guys from GZ that are next to us. You expected we let them live In our territory? :)

And Duat is not next to you?

Thot is practically a part of IKEA based on his location on the map xD

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack