Current News & Server Updates

• And Duat is not next to you?

Thot is practically a part of IKEA based on his location on the map xD

Ikea doesn’t need an excuse to attack, unlike Goats/cwl that tried to Zerg themselves together with ten and Gow.

Besides with an alliance like Goats with such an illustrious history, why not take on the goats first ?

One bottle of Moonshine, 2 joints and 1 tab of LSD later .... a batman post

lmfao

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ikea doesn’t need an excuse to attack, unlike Goats/cwl that tried to Zerg themselves together with ten and Gow.

Besides with an alliance like Goats with such an illustrious history, why not take on the goats first ?

Umm no.. they did have a long excuse of why they betrayed the NAP with us.. maybe you missed that post by AFK?

Their excuse for attacking 2.01 and TEN was their villages were close to their area.

So now I am waiting for Thot to get zeroed :)

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Umm no.. they did have a long excuse of why they betrayed the NAP with us.. maybe you missed that post by AFK?

I saw the post too, those bloody Goats broke the nap and stole 40 resources.. Shame on you Goats!

In all seriousness though I think it was pretty clear after that Ikea will let their actions speak first and should not really be taken at their word.

Kind of reminds me of the way cwl use to play, attack anything that moves in their direction.

You see that’s just it Ikea doesn’t need a reason, the battle is the reason, don’t ask why Ikea fight.. This should really be a statement on Ikeas alliance profile, certainly doesn’t belong with the modern day goats anymore..

• You don’t have balls to attack dnd and gunners or they warned you with their enough numbers not to touch them 🤡

if numbers were their main worry, they wouldn't hit TEN either, would they?

And Duat is not next to you?

Thot is practically a part of IKEA based on his location on the map xD

I think this was answered on com2 chat after freyja got walled :harold: some of the IKEA guys said its madness to hit someone with a massive amount of druids stockpiled ready to defend their villages :kek:

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• You see that’s just it Ikea doesn’t need a reason, the battle is the reason, don’t ask why Ikea fight.. This should really be a statement on Ikeas alliance profile, certainly doesn’t belong with the modern day goats anymore..

Roasted goat, i like it but it's a bit crispy :D:thumbup:

Nordics 4 - OneAndOnly :rom02: (2nd) :(
    Nordics 5 - OneAndOnly :rom03: (BD) :)
    Nordics 1 - OneAndOnly :teu01: (SIN) 8)

Active:
    Com2 (IKEA)
    Nordics 1 (SIN)

• I’d like to see Gunners launch with dnd next time, can you imagine the furore if it ever happened. Dnd have quality but ten are too big for dnd to handle alone imo, Ballsy attack but dnd lucky they didn’t lose NRA’s hammer..

• I’d like to see Gunners launch with dnd next time, can you imagine the furore if it ever happened. Dnd have quality but ten are too big for dnd to handle alone imo, Ballsy attack but dnd lucky they didn’t lose NRA’s hammer..

How about no?

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

Got a free run, my man calls it lucky

• How about no?

:pepeyes:

Got a free run, my man calls it lucky

External Content m.youtube.com

• We are not gonna stop here. This was just a good opportunity for us to have some fun and give you more to speculate, as some of you seem to like it more than actually doing stuff In the game :D

This is a long game and a lot can happen. Right now we, like many others I assume are just working to build the ground for artes and time after that. The ones who can really analyze rationally what we have been doing (and saying) this far might even figure out where we are actually heading with all of this, but like I said previously, there is no reason to put your gameplan to the table for everyone to see it. Just think about it and you might find some reason and a bit clearer path for what is going to happen. Put things into right context and you might figure it out.

We are just getting started!

• oye chutiya wala uncle suvar ki aulad Teri maa randi hai batmen = translation (u are nice guy but I don’t know why u post fake made up stories )

• Afk I think Ikea is without any morale same like (vice, villains , dsd ) backstabbing , low game play but big mouth use of techs and biggest Zerg on com2 but yah we won’t leave cap hit no problem we build again. But yah thanks to server balancer ikea 😂. with those attack nice try but we ignored attacks

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung ().

• oye chutiya wala uncle suvar ki aulad Teri maa randi hai batmen = translation (u are nice guy but I don’t know why u post fake made up stories )

Hindustan merri Jaan means you can’t fool Batman ;)

Afk I think Ikea is without any morale same like (vice, villains , dsd ) backstabbing , low game play but big mouth use of techs and biggest Zerg on com2 but yah we won’t leave cap hit no problem we build again. But yah thanks to server balancer ikea swedistan 😂. with those attack nice try but we ignored swedistan attacks

Don’t be a hypocrite Rough it’s well known Ten uses techs too. And I wouldn’t flame Ikea too much if you know what’s good for ten ;)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Afk I think Ikea is without any morale same like (vice, villains , dsd ) backstabbing , low game play but big mouth use of techs and biggest Zerg on com2 but yah we won’t leave cap hit no problem we build again. But yah thanks to server balancer ikea swedistan 😂. with those attack nice try but we ignored swedistan attacks

Biggest zerg ? With who ? :/

Swedistan ikea = 1 swedish player in the whole alliance ? ok :P

Without any morale ? Who thinks you need morale in this game, like there's alot of morale in warfare all in all...

Big mouth from us ? Like GOATS bragging how beast they are fighting then fleeing like chickens when getting few spawns conquered, gotta shaittalk that a little don't you think ?
    Big mouth regarding what else ? We ain't shouting on the public discord of how superior we are and how good we gonna be, we make things happen. I do think that's pretty much opposite from talking big.. :S

Low gameplay ? Sure :whistling:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png
    Legenda 2017

• Afk I think Ikea is without any morale same like (vice, villains , dsd ) backstabbing , low game play but big mouth use of techs and biggest Zerg on com2 but yah we won’t leave cap hit no problem we build again. But yah thanks to server balancer ikea swedistan 😂. with those attack nice try but we ignored swedistan attacks

I love how anytime when anyone wants to compare some "cheating, backstabbing, dirty team" they compare it to vices. Love towards us is unmatched

• External Content youtu.be

Swedistan ikea = 1 swedish player in the whole alliance ? ok :P

I think we need to be honest here and say that we have 1.5 swedish players. The man has a point.

• I love how anytime when anyone wants to compare some "cheating, backstabbing, dirty team" they compare it to vices. Love towards us is unmatched

Can’t really say that about dnd if they are not vices, besides I don’t think anyone really takes Maria’s dual too seriously.

Low gameplay ? Sure :whistling:

Definitely not low & Ikeas game play is certainly not boring, very entertaining and showing the server your much more then just boring simmers and not afraid to risk hammers and have fun.

Keeping the server intrigued, balanced and action packed and that’s what this game is all about!

• Definitely not low & Ikeas game play is certainly not boring, very entertaining and showing the server your much more then just boring simmers and not afraid to risk hammers and have fun.

Keeping the server intrigued, balanced and action packed and that’s what this game is all about!

Balanced is still to be seen, but agree with the rest. This is something that everyone should aim for, not just whine about the current state, but do something about it and entertain yourself and the People you play with.

It is easy to find the things In our actions you dislike and believe are unbalancing, but at the same time you fail at seeing the bigger picture. We took a huge risk going for goats and it payed off. It set as back a lot. And I don't see anyone else going full against DND, Gunners nor Duat. Most likely for same reasons we don't, yet. Also you often seem to forget that we are nearly 1/2 compared to any other meta in here.

Also regarding techs. It is not about the quantity, but quality and how you use them. We don't have many, but we try to find the best ways to use them as an alliance. Not just as single accounts bumbing their egos like some others seem to do. And like already said several times, we are far from masters. We are still learning how to play/benefit of those thus we are on the same line with metas like TEN, afaik are aswell just learning. But everyone can make their own assumptions on how we are doing with that compared to others.

• Balanced is still to be seen, but agree with the rest. This is something that everyone should aim for, not just whine about the current state, but do something about it and entertain yourself and the People you play with.

It is easy to find the things In our actions you dislike and believe are unbalancing, but at the same time you fail at seeing the bigger picture. We took a huge risk going for goats and it payed off. It set as back a lot. And I don't see anyone else going full against DND, Gunners nor Duat. Most likely for same reasons we don't, yet. Also you often seem to forget that we are nearly 1/2 compared to any other meta in here.

Also regarding techs. It is not about the quantity, but quality and how you use them. We don't have many, but we try to find the best ways to use them as an alliance. Not just as single accounts bumbing their egos like some others seem to do. And like already said several times, we are far from masters. We are still learning how to play/benefit of those thus we are on the same line with metas like TEN, afaik are aswell just learning. But everyone can make their own assumptions on how we are doing with that compared to others.

teach me your ways sensei :pepoblanket:

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)