Current News & Server Updates

• This is a long game and a lot can happen. Right now we, like many others I assume are just working to build the ground for artes and time after that.

We are just getting started!

Definitely, we can see teams getting very busy, laying the ground work with artefacts now just looming around the corner. We should be recognising the Gallant effort of teams not even half the size of others, already out there prepared to take on much larger metas. For that I take my hat off to Dnd and Ikea on such an amazing effort!

Also regarding techs. It is not about the quantity, but quality and how you use them. We don't have many, but we try to find the best ways to use them as an alliance.

TEN, afaik are aswell just learning. But everyone can make their own assumptions on how we are doing with that compared to others.

Agreed, this server even I’ve had to learn to tech, as you say it’s far from a solo effort if it’s done properly.

Obviously we know that alliances like Ten still use them, it’s just that they haven’t quite got the knack imho to use them as strategically just yet.

Travian is evolving, the teams that shine the most, will be those that can learn to adapt to it’s changes and coordinate this well as a team.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can’t really say that about dnd if they are not vices, besides I don’t think anyone really takes Maria’s dual too seriously.

Who is my dual? its gold sale i need that dual bay more gold and that farming sucks relly i think i ned to jell at somone that dosent do its jobb... so plz help me so i know who i shuld be a bitch to.:/

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Comming to this server all I knew of Batman was what i had seen on the movies and I were under the impression that he was a man of few words and not a man with a diarrea shitstream spraying over travian forum....8o

IKEA and DUAT = <3 Now will they make a baby in the future? If so what will be it´s name Silja Line?
    Did you know that the famous finnish lion is actually swedish? Perhaps little brother wanna play with big brother for once ?

Just another spampost to be added to the hundereds above :P

• Comming to this server all I knew of Batman was what i had seen on the movies and I were under the impression that he was a man of few words..

J77 This is not a movie, in fact your missing the big picture, this is the Travian forums and everyone is welcome to have an equal say, I’m genuinely flattered but this thread isn’t even about me, it’s everyone’s effort and input that have helped mould this to be arguably one of the greatest threads of all times.

Hundreds of replies the forum is alive, many expressing there thoughts and opinions. I do concede at times I can poke and prod or other times my posts can even come across as a little cringy, but I wouldn’t substitute any of that for the end result and the display of passion on show that many of us have shared together for this game :)

IKEA and DUAT = <3 Now will they make a baby in the future? If so what will be it´s name Silja Line?
    Did you know that the famous finnish lion is actually swedish? Perhaps little brother wanna play with big brother for once ?

Ikea and Duat have a long history of being rivals, Ikea have mentioned already they are not going to take unnecessary risks, going after a team like Gunners or Duat may be quite a risky option as compared to an alliance like Ten or Goats. Why play harder when you can play smarter ?

And I think this is what Ikea is about and also duat have done really well, picking targets which are in quad or relatively low risk, why pick an equally strong target or venture cross quad when artefacts are drawing near ?

Ikea are using there heads, taking calculated risks and making the most of opportunistic attacks, imho I think Ikea will have more scope for greater daring attacks, likewise Duet after artefacts ;)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• I dont get why everyone keeps saying GOATS ran away after IKEA took a few of our spawns. GOATs front is a few cata hours away from IKEA and we have walled IKEA hammers on our caps there. SENSUELL lost his hammer on a cap that is an island in the IKEA sea. And we were butt hurt about the fact we trusted IKEA too much. Nothing else.

And no, I think I understand a little of what IKEA plans. We have had all IKEA accounts scouted and we think we see a pattern based on their locations on the map. We are not concerned at all. We are wary, not concerned.

IKEA poses no threat to end game unless, they decide to ally with some META. Or, they reveal that they are here with Duat. If they are alone, they pose no threat. Just a pesky nuisance.

CWL was a time when techs werent a thing. And CWL had I dont know.. more than a thousand members? I mean to say a lot. Times have changed. We adapt to the situation. Where we could go rampant, we destroyed 3 metas on com4 and each outnumbered us 3:1 or 4:1.

Here, we must play differently.

Even the oldies who remember anything say com was never tournament finals. Com2 is tournament finals. Without the russians and turks. This server is unprecedented and we are playing accordingly.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Who is my dual? its gold sale i need that dual bay more gold and that farming sucks relly i think i ned to jell at somone that dosent do its jobb... so plz help me so i know who i shuld be a bitch to.:/

Who you should be a bitch to? You mean to everyone since you fell on your head, right?

• Not even going for ww will not give gunners vices the fun.

Will just eat some SW grass for while

I dont get why everyone keeps saying GOATS ran away after IKEA took a few of our spawns.

Publicly declaring to give up on endgame due to lost starters could be considered running away even if you didn't physically exit the server.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• Publicly declaring to give up on endgame due to lost starters could be considered running away even if you didn't physically exit the server.

LMAO man

Let me say it again in case you did not understand the first dozen times I said it.

We are not giving up on the endgame because you chiefed our spawns.

We just dont see the point in continuing till endgame on a server where

1) We will be locked in a fight with someone within our own quad. Not really a problem unless you consider the other points made here.

2) Yea yea I saw brezzoks messages about techs but guess what, only 2 accounts got banned for getting resources from them. GOATS didnt have techs and have no techs. Except a few players. 2 players actually afaik. So yeah, makes no sense to go up against teams who spam infinite resources. SENSUELL lost a 40k roman hammer and was in the top 10 raiders a day after that ffs. This server is absolute complete BS. And I have no desire to learn to play with techs. Shit talking on forums and maintaining my own account takes up enough time and money to have 10 more accounts.

3) NE sims in peace and no matter what says, until either DnD or GUNNERS attack the other one, their public NAP is a confed behind the curtains. So the rest of the quads waste their time and money in fighting each other while they sim away in peace. Anyone with a peanut size brain can tell who has the best and only chances of winning this server.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• GOATS didnt have techs and have no techs. Except a few players.

^ kek

You’re an absolute moron. GOATs have over 150 players (seeing as all your accounts are all played by legit players source: you), you have literally the same if not more players than most of the alliances here. You’d rather have techs than actual players, then your players are shit.

Please leave, or dont, nobody cares.. youve faced far worse odds before, yet your cant stop crying. About an enemy in your quad who you keep saying is trash.

Shut up peon.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Does this game have to be against endgame and who sims the longest? Ever tried using those simmed things you have, thats where i find my fun atleast. Dont just quit because i had to fight pre d150.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

Resident scapegoat

• 1) We will be locked in a fight with someone within our own quad. Not really a problem unless you consider the other points made here.

2) Yea yea I saw brezzoks messages about techs but guess what, only 2 accounts got banned for getting resources from them. GOATS didnt have techs and have no techs. Except a few players. 2 players actually afaik. So yeah, makes no sense to go up against teams who spam infinite resources. SENSUELL lost a 40k roman hammer and was in the top 10 raiders a day after that ffs. This server is absolute complete BS. And I have no desire to learn to play with techs. Shit talking on forums and maintaining my own account takes up enough time and money to have 10 more accounts.

3) NE sims in peace and no matter what says, until either DnD or GUNNERS attack the other one, their public NAP is a confed behind the curtains. So the rest of the quads waste their time and money in fighting each other while they sim away in peace. Anyone with a peanut size brain can tell who has the best and only chances of winning this server.

1) Like I said to brezzok few days after we started we are not looking to be in war with you for the rest of the server. We wanted to make our stand clear and we did. It is up to you If you wanna spend your remaining server in war with us. We have other agendaa for this server. We will def If you come for us, but If you decide to grow some carrots we won't be on your way unless the situation calls for it.

2) Blaablaablaa. Same old Same old. But you have the numbers to compete. Even tho it is not about the numbers, it is about what you do with what you got. Also, have you noticed that world changes? Things change? Not only on some game you play, but irl aswell. You can't just be stuck with your old habits and think that you can manage and succeed In the world by not monitoring what is happening around you. Pretty basic stuff and it happens In real life aswell. If some process or something else changes at your work do you cry how it is unfair or do you adapt? Are you one of those who has worked 30y In same place and cries about everything? Also, brezzok actually told me that cwl used to be really dirty back In the days. So what happened? Just ask for a ss If you don't believe me, you know I'm not shy with those.

3)if you truly see that this current situation can't change it is quite sad. Not because of the situation itself, but because statements like this just strengthens the image that you are weak, If you want People to start thinking differently, you gotta change. What happened to the group that used to destroy 3~4 times bigger enemies? Or were you just bragging because of destroying bunch of farms In the past?

It is ridiculouss how much whining there has been about things that does not really tell you **** about what can happen. Or then you have never played on a real challenging server. Get your puppies together and grow some balls!

For us it just looks that people are more interested in hoarding a mass than actually try to focus on their strengths and be good. We could have easily recruited a lot more to be on line with the rest, but it would not have been that much fun. Just lots and lots of work on aspects that hardly pays off. Also, with fever people it is a lot easier to control and monitor everything and everyone. Dunno how you even do that.

Post was edited 1 time, last by AFKi ().

• 3) NE sims in peace and no matter what says, until either DnD or GUNNERS attack the other one, their public NAP is a confed behind the curtains. So the rest of the quads waste their time and money in fighting each other while they sim away in peace. Anyone with a peanut size brain can tell who has the best and only chances of winning this server.

It’s not Gunners or DnDs fault they negotiated a nap, if goats are so upset about it why not do something about it.

Where we could go rampant, we destroyed 3 metas on com4 and each outnumbered us 3:1 or 4:1.

We adapt to the situation..

Im beginning to doubt the level of competition Goats had fighting 4:1 on com4. Good thing Goats are up against less competitive odds this round, isn’t it ?

Buying resources, landing in hot chocolate is it just me or do Goats seem to have short term memory loss? using techs I mean no offense but Brezzok even admitted to bringing in a whole tech alliance for the goats to use themselves.

I’m seeing a lot of spam and whining by Goats, but little action. How many wings does Ikea have as compared to Goats ? How many more wings does Goat think they need to stay relevant ? it looks like this time Ikea are the ones outnumbered by the Goats 3:1 or 4:1.

Ne, Dnd in particular are already fighting against far greater odds and were first to venture cross quad no less. You don’t hear them crying about the server, they worked long and hard securing a nap so they could pummel any quad without restrictions. That’s how you adapt, be like water adapt and overcome!

Dnd have two wings ten have 4, but it didn’t restrict dnd from attacking, they didn’t come to the forums first to complain about how strong ten look in comparison either. Instead Dnd wiped the floor with level 18 fields before ten could even send a fake.

https://ts2.travian.com/berichte.php?id=101695532|46b1607a x4

https://ts2.travian.com/berichte.php?id=101696114|c27f4016 X4

You can cower, cry and hide or you can bite the bullet and decide to actually do something about it.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• It’s not Gunners or DnDs fault they negotiated a nap

Errm.. yes, it literally is their fault. They are the ones who did it.

[...] If you decide to grow some carrots we won't be on your way unless the situation calls for it.

Finally, someone is talking Flufie's language. Where do we plant them?

• Errm.. yes, it literally is their fault. They are the ones who did it.

Good point Pippin, it’s Gunners and Dnd fault they used their smarts instead of brawn to lock down the Ne quad so early,

External Content m.youtube.com

Shame on you Gunners and dnd for not making your teams weaker, how dare you?!

• Ne, Dnd in particular are already fighting against far greater odds and were first to venture cross quad no less. You don’t hear them crying about the server, they worked long and hard securing a nap so they could pummel any quad without restrictions. That’s how you adapt, be like water adapt and overcome!

Dnd have two wings ten have 4, but it didn’t restrict dnd from attacking, they didn’t come to the forums first to complain about how strong ten look in comparison either. Instead Dnd wiped the floor with level 18 fields before ten could even send a fake.

https://ts2.travian.com/berichte.php?id=101695532|46b1607a x4

https://ts2.travian.com/berichte.php?id=101696114|c27f4016 X4

You can cower, cry and hide or you can bite the bullet and decide to actually do something about it.

Batman,

Please stick to facts. I know it can be hard.

If you open your travian account's on com2 in either DND or Gunners. ( i used a plural becuase I assume you have an account in each team).

You can observe that TEN has 3 wings. Not 4 as you stated.

You can observe that across these 3 wings. TEN currently has 174 accounts.

DND has 97 accounts across 2 wings. And their friends in 2.01 who are fighting w them in the war against TEN have 3 wings for approx. 150 accounts.

So in the war currently occurring. 174 accounts in TEN vs 240 something in DND and 2.01. You have probably observed that, 1 of these 3 wings of TEN, 1 was not premade. But recruited in game, so of course we have a few relative newbies who are coming along for the journey. DND had 2 premade wings. Funnily enough ... the same number of premade wings TEN brought to the server.... yet one of these teams harbours ambitions to try to fight for a server win in their own right. The other perhaps not. In time maybe we will see, i hope both do try.

I understand you want to romantise the bravery of those in DND. But, please, cease the bullshit about them being underdogs fighting against great odds. The combination of DND and 2.01 vs TEN is proving to be a good match up and quite a bit of fun. I feel both sides are relatively well balanced in strength (for now anyway obviously the war can lead to the balance of strength going either way, I certainly feel either side as the potential to win a war).

Its a good fun match up, the way travian should be. Frankly, as a member of TEN, I've come to the conclusion that I am happy to play out the server having fun w this match up. And don't really care what else happens in other areas. If ya'll want to let Gunners sim to the win you can etc. We will have a good time here playing the game I suspect.

I actually think boring gunners to death through inaction is perhaps not a bad approach for the others in the server to take.

Everyone else fight against each other through the server and we all send end game hammer on Gunners at the end.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Heverton: Spelling fixes ().

• Ne, Dnd in particular are already fighting against far greater odds and were first to venture cross quad no less. You don’t hear them crying about the server, they worked long and hard securing a nap so they could pummel any quad without restrictions. That’s how you adapt, be like water adapt and overcome!

Lemme just correct you. We only have 3 wings (174 players) and we're fighting both DnD and 2.01, who has 5 wings in total (248 players) and are allied in case you still don't know yet. Also 2.01 has been fighting us since Day 10 and we've already exchanged major blows splatting hammers and killing each others defenses. While 2.01 has mostly been splatting, the defenses that they kill all add up.

Look at how much points 2.01-A has alone. Now usually I would just ridicule that cuz offense points are indicators of how often they splat, but in this case it also shows us how much defenses they've been killing. So calling whatever DnD is doing "fighting against far greater odds" is just BS lol. They're attacking an alliance who've been locked in battle and already been losing troops from the start. We haven't had the chance to sim our fields and hammers freely like DnD does. Anyways, not really complaining i'm just clarifying things. We've been expecting DnD to jump in at any time now, so no surprises on their OP.

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• You can observe that TEN has 3 wings. Not 4 as you stated.

TEN - AD

I can’t make the facts up Heverton, anyone can click any of these wings and observe themselves to see that I’m right.

2.01 is no match for ten, just like Ne meta is no match for Gunners your peddling propaganda, where I agree with you however is despite being only 2 wings, I do believe dnd will still be a nice match up for ten. Quality > Quantity, that said probably won’t see too much of dnd untill after artefacts, realistically speaking and nothing really stopping ten from dealing with the remnants of what remains of 2.01 by then.

I actually think boring gunners to death through inaction is perhaps not a bad approach for the others in the server to take.

I’m pretty sure Gunners will seek out there own action soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if there among the first to also pick a cross quad target pre artis, edit looks like that’s now happening as we speak, and there not coming to pick on the weak 8|

Look at how much points 2.01-A has alone. Now usually I would just ridicule that cuz offense points are indicators of how often they splat, but in this case it also shows us how much defenses they've been killing.

Lol look HoW MuCH DeFense they are killing.. Mist when you have a pool of defense from near 200 players walling a single hammer, and lets be honest the hammer sizes from 2.01 are far from huge, how long do you think those defenses from such a large member base will take to recover ?

You want to tell me your alliance can rebuild level 18 fields in 3 days but suffer huge loss defensively from 2.01’s huge hammers, lol who are you trying to fool mist? :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• GOATS didnt have techs and have no techs. Except a few players. 2 players actually afaik. So yeah, makes no sense to go up against teams who spam infinite resources.

Nice joke regarding techs my friend.

About point 3) we are the first meta to do crossquad op on TEN, how is this simming away in peace then? You argue that what we have with gunners is confed behind the curtains, while we were very open about what we have with them since day 1. What you did was do exactly the same thing with IKEA, just hide it away from everyone until they went for you. And now you cry about everything. :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Anze ().