Current News & Server Updates

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • The one thing you're ignoring is that GUNNERS are clearly here to fight GoW and DND are clearly here to fight TEN. This is not some new thing that happened randomly. This was stated before the server even began lol. As for what IKEA or DUAT are doing, I'll leave that to them lol.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Didnt you see this from day 1?

2.01 to slow down TEN, Duat to slow down GOW and IKEA to mess around with Goats.

Gunners and DND share NE. Gunners enemy n1 is GOW so they place them slef more to the NW border. DNDs enemy n1 is TEN? Or maybe Goats? But they place them self against SE border to pick a fight with TEN first.

I take my hat off for there planning.

Looking forwad to continue the battle with GOW against Gunners and Duat.

//Croco

• We all know who will be ganged up on next... huehuehue. IKEA and Duat are working together. Both are hell bent on clearing centre area but the thing is if they were enemies they should have started with themselves.

Pretty evident where their WW will be situated and all this while they ensure no one bands up against them.

• Poor jay I feel he is trying to be a sole voice on here and I am guessing most of you here have potentially experienced the "joys" of that experience.

So I will be cleat and state my allegiance towards GOATS. Colour my opinions and statements accordingly as I am sure we all do towards all other people posting on here.

Ok so one basic concept that keeps coming up on here is morality. I totally wish that my old account (admittedly inactive for almost 10 years) was not deleted because the last time I bothered to post on a travian forum, one of the arguments I made was that morality and specifically honour is a BS concept. Its long boring argument so I will spare you guys. Whatever the case, morality is a social construct and in this case the agents are TG and the player base of the server. If neither TG nor the majority of the playerbase want to openly condemn an action sadly this becomes the new moral standard.

Teching

Older players used to different norms find it cheating. TG doesnt and it appears neither does the majority of the playerbase so give it a rest already. Clearly there are Metas that use it widely and others that use it situationally and we can see it clearly in the leaderboard. I think there is a begrudging acceptance this is the reality of the game and and a meta we are clearly behind the game as a whole. Yes there are some player who are clearly more attuned to the new realities and thus still thriving in this new order.

Poor jay seemingly is trying to voice a more inclusive opinion of the GOATS vocal playerbase that denounce this new development but give him a break. He is afterall in leadership and has to somehow represent the wide and disparate views on the issue.

On the betrayal

So personally I am torn on this one. A little side story. I used to work in research and on animals at one point of time in my life. And you cant survive that work unless you learn to turn off that voice in your head telling you what is right. And I did learn that. Personally turning that voice off I truly have an admiration for the deviousness IKEA showed. I mean Honour and morality are BS concepts used to prevent us from choosing the most beneficial path. And from what I see, no one outside of GOATS seems to think that these actions were out of line so once again it seems we have a scenario that this is the current moral standard of the game. Cest la vie. Side note: How many GOATS would denounce IKEAS actions if it were against someone else and how many people would be cavalier about it if it were done to them? I suspect reality would show high levels of hypocrisy. (note: I am talking about immediate attack as dropping NAP)

But AFK you cant be all about being this anarchist and then try and sweet talk people into trusting you as well. At the end of the day words and actions kinda do matter in terms of setting up an impression and you have pretty much proud about the fact your word means nothing (not even the courtesy of saying yes we are now against you guys prepare for hostilities) and how that is the way the game should be played... So I am personally confused as to what you expect really.

Thing is I feel the most parsimonious answer at the moment based on confirmed public data is that there is some massive dodginess going on between alliances in the NE and the scandinavians. Havent seen much to give me a reason to lower my confidence on this being reality for the moment. And if this ends up being the truth, its just well played tbh. If it turns out to be false... That would be somewhat interesting.

I hope for the latter of course cos the idea of the centre meta does seem very compelling whereas plants in other quads is just boring...

• honestly ican undestand ur analyze

hard to think that duat and ikea will play with gunners/DND alliances

i think it will be intresting if duat&ikea will play togheter as GZ meta

never saw such a strategy yet (meta of only gz area accounts)

• Ok so one basic concept that keeps coming up on here is morality. I totally wish that my old account (admittedly inactive for almost 10 years) was not deleted because the last time I bothered to post on a travian forum, one of the arguments I made was that morality and specifically honour is a BS concept. Its long boring argument so I will spare you guys. Whatever the case, morality is a social construct and in this case the agents are TG and the player base of the server. If neither TG nor the majority of the playerbase want to openly condemn an action sadly this becomes the new moral standard.

But AFK you cant be all about being this anarchist and then try and sweet talk people into trusting you as well. At the end of the day words and actions kinda do matter in terms of setting up an impression and you have pretty much proud about the fact your word means nothing (not even the courtesy of saying yes we are now against you guys prepare for hostilities) and how that is the way the game should be played... So I am personally confused as to what you expect really.

This.. Yes

My thoughts but couldnt find the correct words and prose

Thank you :D

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Thing is I feel the most parsimonious answer at the moment based on confirmed public data is that there is some massive dodginess going on between alliances in the NE and the scandinavians. Havent seen much to give me a reason to lower my confidence on this being reality for the moment. And if this ends up being the truth, its just well played tbh. If it turns out to be false... That would be somewhat interesting.

I hope for the latter of course cos the idea of the centre meta does seem very compelling whereas plants in other quads is just boring...

If Gunners, DND, Duat & IKEA were all in a confed, what would be the actual point of playing this round.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Well the last server you played, you agreed to confed TEN just to get your name on the WW and call it a win.. the point of the game.. to have your name on the WW?

Again, I am not thumping my chest while declaring all of you are in a confed.

That wasnt the point behind my earlier post either where I spoke of who is attacking who. The point of that post was to see the pattern of whats happening on the server.

However, it does seem like a clever move to have a secret confed with half the server, then have one of the alliances call out the secret confed of the other half (which did not exist) and then make it so that the other half wont confed even if they want to while being ganged up by others as it will create a valid argument for the other half to make their confed public and justify it!

Love politics.. this is almost a House of Cards like scenario

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

• I couldnt process that im not guna lie 😁

I dont consider last round a win anyway, it was more of a FU to GoW than a grab at a win, but people will spin it to make suit their arguement. Thats not a pop at you either Jay.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• GUNNERS -> Ignores Duat in grey, DnD next to them and hits GoW boonies

Nice observation, 10/10

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Another false statement from you, to make others look like pu****s and yourself+ten like a victim. There is no agenda going on, just everyone playing own game how it suits them and how they think its the best for their allies. Grow up. :D

• It's amazing that GOATS are still crying about a few spawns, hasn't it been like a month at this point? What kind of team are you even that this affects you so much, writing PhD dissertations on morality and honor over some random Finns breaking a NAP, get a grip.

• Another false statement from you, to make others look like pu****s and yourself+ten like a victim.

Clearly It doesn’t fit the goat or ten narrative if Dnd and Gunners also trade blows with duat and Ikea. Way I see it the game has become a free for all, and in the end only the strongest alliances will prevail and triumph.

We are already beginning to see which alliances are displaying weakness and which ones that are prepared to stand tall and fight without complaints. This is a war game and trying to play the weak card, when almost everyone is fighting is only going to make you become the hunted and preyed upon for elimination.

• Oh my God XD you guys remind me of horses with their blinders on

You guys are so impulsive!

I HAVE NOWHERE SAID THAT THERE IS COOPERATION BETWEEN YOU ALL. I am merely pointing out at where large scale ops are taking place and in what manner.

Saravan make your memes. I will admit you are good at it. The only thing you are good at. Broken NAP is history mate. No one is talking about it now. In case you missed some of my earlier posts. I have to insult you like this because you clearly did not read Russell's post properly. I will make it easy for you:

He said its pointless to talk about morals. That betrayal by IKEA was actually a very well planned move and worthy of appreciation in its execution. Jeez dude read and understand.

Anze, you I shall ignore. This is the only time I will reply to anything you say :)

• Here is you on Tuesday crying about having to fight in a quad (as a result of a broken NAP).

I guess when you are used to winning servers as a premade afk simming until arti release against a bunch of randoms it comes as a shock when you actually have to fight an organized team in your quad. Joke alliance, reminds me of the 1234 Americans. Just go play the game and stop crying on forums. Don't like the meta? Try to change it or fight someone, crying here won't change anything will just make you look like a whiner.

• crying here won't change anything will just make you look like a whiner.

Sometimes you have to wait until endgame to find out who the real winners are or who the whiners will be, other times you can find that out as early as day 45 ;)

everyone is playing their own game how it suits them and how they think its the best for their allies.

Exactly, Dnd are doing a smashing job on their old rivals ten, whilst gunners are tearing Gow a new one just like old times. Ikea and duat keep attacking anything that moves, whilst ten oblige any would be attackers by graciously leaving land times and sweetly requesting for new confeds. One of these days I think mist will even open her heart to Batman and hug Batman too!

I wouldn’t be too hard on the goats, I think mostly Goats have played easy rounds before and are not used to so much competition, which probably explains why Peter was looking for allies to confed early,

Goats are also used to finding themselves in a much stronger position, like 2.01 did last round, and look at 2.01 now the weakest meta but still no whining. Goats find themselves in a similar position and have probably never played on such a difficult server before.

Take this as a learning experience goats, If I were in goats I’d be relishing this as an opportunity to fight against some of the strongest alliances in Travian history!

• Saravan mate... saravan..

I would suggest you develop some thinking capability where in you can think of multiple current scenarios and infer your opinions after considering all of them.

Yes, I said GOATS are finding a hard time seeing a win on a server which they feel is unbalanced due to the current quad dynamics.

But I have also pointed out several times that we are walling IKEA even on our spawns.

Except for a couple of accounts (who left because of RL issues), every other GOAT is on the server still.

And as Russel pointed out in his post, which you clearly have not understood, I am the sole voice from GOATs here and I am trying to paint a picture of GOATS as a whole.

A NEWS flash for all of you here:

Goats has btw never played any server with an intention to win. We play for fun. IKEAs attacks on us were a shock as were always bad at diplomacy and this just showed us how bad we actually are. Shock induces stress.

I guess when you are used to winning servers as a premade afk simming until arti release against a bunch of randoms it comes as a shock when you actually have to fight an organized team in your quad.

This only further highlights your ignorance and incapability to look beyond a few seconds in your life. You clearly do not know anything about GOATS or CWL for that matter.

GOATS have always went to war before artifacts.

However, as many of you have pointed out, one thing is correct. We have not played on such a competitive server. Thus, the change in strategy.

You will see what GOATS can do as the server progresses.

Who knows, maybe we might even win.. or we will splat everywhere and it will be a well deserved win to our enemies.

• by IKEA was actually a very well planned move and worthy of appreciation in its execution. Jeez dude read and understand.

I haven’t seen such a force of power since Gunners wwk chiefs from last server!

Ikea certainly understands the path of the warrior. It’s not one found paved on easy street. And it’s good to see Goats are certainly walling and starting to rise to the challenge!

However, as many of you have pointed out, . We have not played on such a competitive server. Thus, the change in strategy.

You will see what GOATS can do as the server progresses.

Who knows, maybe we might even win.. or we will splat everywhere and it will be a well deserved win to our enemies.

I think Goats still have many cards in which to play and might even be holding a few aces up their sleeves. This round is the first time I’m not seeing Gunners as the clear favourites and if things turn ugly in our quad we could very quickly become the underdogs too.

A few hammers walled and suddenly Goats have a fighting chance, a few successful ops can be all it takes to shift the tide, Who knows how thing’s will really shape up, your definitely correct Jay, whoever wins this will have ultimate bragging rights, even those that can hold there own against such top tier alliances are worthy of the highest praise and commendation.

• This only further highlights your ignorance and incapability to look beyond a few seconds in your life. You clearly do not know anything about GOATS or CWL for that matter.

GOATS have always went to war before artifacts.

And yet you endlessly cry about having to fight your quad opponent. Your team mates whining about it on Discord for days after the attacks.

Imagine having ally members leaving a server because your spawns got catad/chiefed or declaring you can't win because some other quad is simming.

Bunch of clowns, sitting on +3 full wings with a dedicated russian res seller team and still losing to some random Finns, lmao.

I think Goats still have many cards in which to play and might even be holding a few aces up their sleeves. This round is the first time I’m not seeing Gunners as the clear favourites and if things turn ugly in our quad we could very quickly become the underdogs too.

They are already irrelevant to this server, at best they will zerge with someone to add more numbers.

Goats are the most overrated team I have ever seen. Whoever thought these guys were good must be trolling.

• I thought I would quote some of your statements to highlight your ignorance and tunnel vision again.

But... But but..

But, I had to choose everything.

Make your memes bro and leave smart talk to loffe. Even he seems smart compared to when you start talking. (Sorry Loffe please dont tech zerg me)