Current News & Server Updates

• Today is a sad day for the players that wanted peace for the north east. In a recent turn of events some in Gunners and dnd are considering to walk away from their well deserved, well planned nap.

A few rogue attacks have already been sent out with the potential to escalate very quickly. calmer heads needs to prevail if the ne is to be saved from combusting. the enemy was never meant to be in our quad our old rivals are getting ready and waiting for us over the borders.

The longer Gunners and Dnd fight the stronger our enemies over the border will become, now is the time to cement nap relations and solidify strength and unity, especially so close to artis.

What happened to the ultimate warriors?

Now the sniffle, dribble and hug crew?

• confed confirmed

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• The longer Gunners and Dnd fight the stronger our enemies over the border will become, now is the time to cement nap relations and solidify strength and unity, especially so close to artis.

with this one you just proved why you deserve the retard of the server title...if every other quad are having wars except NE how can your enemies getting stronger?

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• if every other quad are having wars except NE how can your enemies getting stronger?

Maybe try to look at it this way, nacl just splatted a 70k+ hammer and chances are more Gunners and Dnd hammers will splat on each other and wreck stuff up fairly soon, basically it means if war goes on for too long in the ne we will see a weaker Gunners vs Gow a weaker Dnd vs Ten, and whilst we chew through each other’s defenses/offense/capitals ect, we are essentially doing Gow’s and Tens job for them.

Now we know 2.01 are no match for Ten, Gow have duat to worry about but it’s not like they are sending regular ops, you see if gunners is not able to attack gow for some time or Dnd is not in a position to go after ten, that will mean Ten and Gow will be in a much stronger position as a result because of the ne internal conflict.

Are you ultimate fighters or...?

Ofcourse that’s the Gunner way!

Imho it doesn’t make sense tho to be tearing stuff up in quad, I’m sure Gunners can eventually beat dnd, it’s just going to make our situation a lot tougher, maybe even make us the under dogs.

I’ll always back an under dog especially if that underdog is an ultimate warrior, still I see the NE blood lust as a massive unnecessary waste, we could be having much more fun as well as fighting our old rivals in Gow, whilst Dnd focus with ten, which was a near ideal immaculate plan.

If it was my call to make I’d be more strategically focused on making the ne an impenetrable zone, I’d kick the guys with ego problems that got in the way of this and send in a few hammers to zero there accnts.

ofc it’s going to be good for other quads that can just watch the carnage unfold with popcorn :P

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If it was my call to make I’d be more strategically focused on making the ne an impenetrable zone, I’d kick the guys with ego problems that got in the way of this and send in a few hammers to zero there accnts.

so basically kick both sets of leadership ? :harold:

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• so basically kick both sets of leadership ? :harold:

Ye and then merge and make Batman the overall leader.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• feel Goat members should be out of forum chat. Because no matter what meaningful conversation you may like to make, they will drag it back to 0 and start the rhetoric about GOATs whinning about IKEA drama..... you may have a point to make but they will never buy... they will either keep reminding you that you were crying in the past or will force their opinion that you are still crying about it when infact you aren't.... let your game do the talking and let them have forum as their battleground where their ego's are satisfied.

Stop talking about the IKEA stuff, god everyone is sick of hearing about it :rolleyes:

• buying whole wing of Russians are not "trying techs", and def. not "new school". its only you.

• Batman scared senseless over the prospect of having to play in a quad that is at war... you know... like the rest of the server.

There was already war before the cancelled nap, with armies marching over the border, I was really lapping up the free for all probably more then any other. Nothing I like more then seeing the ultimate warriors out muscle other teams cross quad.

I mean why burn offense and defense in quad? , when there is no need for it ?
    That dnd player nacl could have been a wwr, 80k down the drain that would have gone well against a ten ww, gunners getting a ghost hammer villa chiefed that could have caught a gow wwk napping, and this is just the start, Imo it’s just a useless unnecessary waste Why shoot ourself in the foot ? that’s not going to do gunners or dnd any favours, when troops would be far better spent on our long time enemies..

I wonder how long it will take before Gunners and Dnd have a wake up call and a wtf have we started moment...

Hopefully the nap will be reinstated before long so both teams don’t have to waste too much, it’s always nice having battles but not at the detriment of team goals and in the context of our endgame chances.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If it was my call to make I’d be more strategically focused on making the ne an impenetrable zone, I’d kick the guys with ego problems that got in the way of this and send in a few hammers to zero there accnts.

Kill Avis Luke and me and save the day for everyone else. :D

• Happy to be very wrong.

I think I said this a while back, but if DND + their 2.01 meatshields can create a viable indepedent 5th power on the server, separate and in sometimes opposition to Gunners. It will make for a fun round over the next several months, even if it is them largely fighting TEN it will make a very interesting dynamic. They have enough experience and enough accounts to give it a shake.

Interested to see how things pan out w the 2 wildcard Nordic stalking Grey zone.

• Happy to be very wrong.

Funny your happy being wrong and the opposite applies with me being right :p

The nap could blow up in our faces and turn the ne in to a cluster feck major shet storm much worse then the other quads combined,

Ofc I don’t claim to know everything about what’s happening, It’s not always a case of the bat who knew too much.

Interested to see how things pan out w the 2 wildcard Nordic stalking Grey zone.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the only two teams that are actually confeds, are the old rivals and com2’s servers intruders that are currently dominating the gz together ;)

• I can tell you that we have pretty much decided our stand for now. NAP between Gunners and Disbanded has broken and this gives us a better opportunity than before to have a real impact on the future of this server.

Practically this means we have decided a side we will support as long as we see that fits our goals. This means we have started to plan future operations and time after artes according to current situations.

This does not mean that we stop clearing our territory, so don't expect us to stop doing what we have been doing this far. Rather wait for us getting organised and doing something bigger as an alliance In near future aswell.

• I can tell you that we have pretty much decided our stand for now. NAP between Gunners and Disbanded has broken and this gives us a better opportunity than before to have a real impact on the future of this server.

Practically this means we have decided a side we will support as long as we see that fits our goals. This means we have started to plan future operations and time after artes according to current situations.

This does not mean that we stop clearing our territory, so don't expect us to stop doing what we have been doing this far. Rather wait for us getting organised and doing something bigger as an alliance In near future aswell.

Kek

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)