Current News & Server Updates

• It could be Duat, we might also want to replace 2.01 at DnD's side. We might also want to support GoW on their current situations easying their fights on multiple fronts or ensuring that now when TEN is finally on a bit calmer situation it stays that way long enough for them to recover In a proper way. Or maybe we just troll and go for GOATS again. :)

• This is by far the worst attempt at a meme/trying to be funny I have seen this server. And I have seen a lot.

You gotta let the new entrants to the meme field bloom, cant judge them all by your high standard of work.

• Maybe they'll leave you no choice and keep attacking you. :o

We can just def against them and poke others :) Not wise to beg for a war in multiple fronts, but does not really matter for us even If we did :D

• It could be Duat, we might also want to replace 2.01 at DnD's side. We might also want to support GoW on their current situations easying their fights on multiple fronts or ensuring that now when TEN is finally on a bit calmer situation it stays that way long enough for them to recover In a proper way. Or maybe we just troll and go for GOATS again. :)

J>IKEA please

• AFKi Others need balance dont look at us go go go go away :harold:

We want to try out the VICES way and sim our way to WW :Dreamy:

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Standbye for com 2 update. Will organise an in depth analysis with reports shortly. We just launched another ops, 100% successful against the best that remains of vices.

Operation: crème de la crème Warriors. Update loading..

• You launched on Duat?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Even better... DnD xD

Batman must be confused. We all know DnD is not the best of Vices since top Vices joined Duat and that's how com 2 ended up with Disbanded situation.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Taking the great example of certain legendary* .com domain metas, since us and DND were compared to 2 other alliances on com2, i will now let you know that it is pointless for gunners to take a ww and play for endgame since DND took some of our spawns and even chiefed a 9K EI ghost hammer. If we take a ww, it is purely for old times sake, so that we allow GoW a shot at chiefing our wonder to keep old traditions alive. As the great PP said, "Gunners are shit" and so i conclude that this OP we've done means nothing.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Taking the great example of certain legendary* .com domain metas, since us and DND were compared to 2 other alliances on com2, i will now let you know that it is pointless for gunners to take a ww and play for endgame since DND took some of our spawns and even chiefed a 9K EI ghost hammer. If we take a ww, it is purely for old times sake, so that we allow GoW a shot at chiefing our wonder to keep old traditions alive. As the great PP said, "Gunners are shit" and so i conclude that this OP we've done means nothing.

Lol fair play.

In defense of Brezz I suspect he said that expecting there to be peaceful simming in the NE rather than losing spawns but this is a minor point.

From my perspective... It is clear my previous speculation is inaccurate in light of clear evidence against it.

• Lol fair play.

In defense of Brezz I suspect he said that expecting there to be peaceful simming in the NE rather than losing spawns but this is a minor point.

From my perspective... It is clear my previous speculation is inaccurate in light of clear evidence against it.

Idk what you're talking about. Obviously those reports are doctored, probably using inspect element. We actually hit natars

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Lol fair play.

Nah man you were actually right.

I would have to question the extent of this 'skirmish' with DND and Gunner, was it possibly a few cross fires merely to make it look like there's conflict in the NE? While peaceful simming continues?

Can you ask GOATS to please put away their raging hard ons

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung ().

• I doubt I have the kind of influence you think I have. Unfortunately sometimes people get stuck in local minimas...

I guess I could come up with scenarios to persist with the 4-way narrative but it all seems a little too unreasonable imo. Evidence against is significant enough for me to reject that hypothesis. And if for some reason any of those scenarions end up being true, I say I have been well and truly marinated cos I retract my suss.