Current News & Server Updates

• Operation : Creme de la creme Warriors

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In a tumultuous time of upheaval, a lone warrior could be heard sounding alarm sirens of war, however it wasn’t a warning for Gunners, the message instead erring caution for a side called DnD formerly known as vices.

This caped crusader often defied what is possible in the Travian arena. And no amount of ridicule from enemy jokers could change our masked hero’s remarkable fortitude. A marvel amongst the most elite of warriors and special forces, yet still his warnings to dnd remained unheeded.

Batman’s cry of mercy would not be taken seriously by dnd at all. And so it was that the ultimate fighting champions were called upon in to action. Relentlessly we pummelled the very best that vices now has to offer, hammers chiefed, scout villages banished, a total of 11 capitals capitulated!

It was a show of force and dominance not yet seen on our current server, the attacks were bold, vicious, striking with near perfect accuracy. The mighty Gunners decimated their acquired targets.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dnd I will warn again, don’t make foolish mistakes of continuing your ill equipped fight against us, you think these were nice attacks and right now Dnd morale must be a bit low, well you ain’t seen nothing yet.
    Mark these next words Dnd, save them and choose how you proceed from here wisely!

Gunners are capable of more then what you’ve seen or what you’ll ever be prepared to fight against . Granted you may be some of the best of what remains of the vices core, but in no way are you anywhere near competition for the reigning, supreme, ultimate fighting machine that is Gunners.

Dnd’s only hope is to try to repair the nap and give in to Gunners terms and conditions. which I dare say will become much more stringent with each passing op...

Dnd Isn’t it better to serve as comrades then watch on helplessly as your villages disappear, your troops go poof and gold is poured down the drain, and for what ?

So you can go back to com1 or a less competitive server with your tails low because you were outclassed here ?

In Gunners we have an old saying often outnumbered, never outgunned. In this case Gunners outnumbers dnd and outguns dnd without having to really try..

Overall Summary

In the last 2 operations we have now seen Gunners lose no more then a single hammer..

You could say that’s because dnd and Gow have crappy dc’s except that’s not true at all. Actually Gow and dnd have excellent dc’s and would be on top of most alliances picks and operations, however Gunners is nothing like most or good alliances either.

It’s true Saravan the ultimate warriors are not just words to be taken lightly. Gunners embody those words too ;)

External Content www.youtube.com

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Damn I want to know what you smoke and where could I get stuff like that. :D

• AbyssWalker take your like off his post, or i cata your cap

Damn I want to know what you smoke and where could I get stuff like that. :D

don't think this world can handle 2 batmans, please don't smoke that shit

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• No we still think its a set up :kek: I am not falling for anything :harold:

On a serious note, hats off to GUNNERS mad guts. The server gets more and more interesting every day.

No matter who wins this, I am sure all of us will remember this server as one of the most interesting we ever played and we can tell our grandkids about the time our hammers made the earth tremble and the anvil shields thundered across the skies.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• hammers chiefed, scout villages banished, a total of 11 capitals capitulated!

Guy’s & Gals I didn’t add reports since they are avail on the community Discord, if you need a link to discord or want a preview of a few of our hits dm me,

Are there actually people that read Batman's posts? :D

Just click dislike and read the salty comments underneath

Agreed I’m quite surprised myself at all the attention 8|

Ajax you know there is no need for anyone to really become salty, or turn in to snow flakes, especially over a game don’t be silly. I’d say most here are mature adults that likely just enjoy the theatrics as much as I do :)

• with all the threats i have the feeling you afraid DND will attack so you keep making them feel"scared" etc..

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• Dnd Isn’t it better to serve as comrades then watch on helplessly as your villages disappear, your troops go poof and gold is poured down the drain, and for what ?

Batman, love the update. Always enlightening. Thank you!

You seem to be misguided though. The words 'serve' and 'comrades' don't seem to fit nicely together. Where is the comradery in being subservient?

• Guy’s & Gals I didn’t add reports since they are avail on the community Discord, if you need a link to discord or want a preview of a few of our hits dm me

I need an inv for the discord server. How can I contact you on discord for an inv?

• After this marvelous presentation provided by batman I believe DND does not have shortage of support offers from others :)

• I liked you post idk if it’s good or bad or it’s just the ghost asked me to like it

• vice I know their off style they will come back hard might use entire hammers on gunners they never settle for defeat, let’s wait for Artis post arti wars will be good

• Day 90 just 10 days out before artis, I doubt we will see much action before then, as teams are hurriedly in the process of positioning themselves within striking distance of key artefact spawn locations.

Perhaps new enemies will be found and even new allies could emerge as battle lines are drawn around the UA and UD.

Ten to lock SE quad down.. with diplomacy!

SE ten and mist4 are eyeing up all the alliances in every direction.

Looks like another early prediction has come in to fruition, An alliance mist originally told me they didn’t have room for has just been included in to the ten mega meta.

Congratulations to Mist & Rannim and everyone in 2.01 and Ten. Ten held out for much longer then what I thought they would, but as I foretold the eventual incorporation in to the ten meta was almost inevitable.

This Gives Ten at least an additional 3 wings making them by far the largest alliance on the sever.

With every other team now greatly outnumbered by Ten and her allies, it may be tough going for the rest of the server to even out the odds.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• With every other team now greatly outnumbered by Ten and her allies, it may be tough going for the rest of the server to even out the odds.

Luckily for us, we have the ultimate fighting champions, often outnumbered never outgunned, reining, supreme mighty Gunners who will make light work of Ten. Right, Batman?

• Luckily for us, we have the ultimate fighting champions, often outnumbered never outgunned, reining, supreme mighty Gunners who will make light work of Ten. Right, Batman?

no no, we're fighting DND :harold: we have the lovers of war, GOATS available to fight someone atm. Maybe they can hit TEN?

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• TENs won this round due to sheer numbers now, poor Thoth running def from 15-120 villas but numbers beat him there.

Good point with almost an additional 200 members ten could do so much more even if there players spammed defense from just one or two villages.

Gunners who will make light work of Ten. Right, Batman?

It may not be the case Pippin, with Gunners heavily embroiled in an explosive war against dnd, it’s a stand off that could go down to the wire. Dnd don’t call themselves the real Ikea boys or the best of vices for no reason!

Dnd may not have even 1/3 of the members of ten but every player of dnd is said to have the fighting strength of at least 5 ten accnts.

Whilst Gunners partake in the servers showdown, it may not be the case Gunners will be in a position to annihilate ten.

Ten also has a supreme force to be reckoned with Pipin. They say the pen is mightier then the sword and in Mist’s case we can see that clearly in the SE. Ten has had several wins just like Gunners by using their ultimate diplomatic superpower!

Every one of there wins they’ve chosen another meta, sometimes more then one to work with, they use this power very effectively Pipin, perhaps just as well as the warriors can use their guns, it’s quite an efficient strategy and hard to beat, especially when acquiring extreme numbers. Ten are shaping up again to be favourites to win.