Current News & Server Updates

• no no, we're fighting DND :harold: we have the lovers of war, GOATS available to fight someone atm. Maybe they can hit TEN?

I wish we had the strength to hit anyone at this moment :harold:

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• They say the pen is mightier then the sword and in Mist’s case we can see that clearly in the SE.

You are saying that the ultimate fighting champions, often outnumbered but never outgunned, can be beaten by, errm, Mist's pen??

• That made me distance my self from Ten

• That made me distance my self from Ten

So I heard Rough, well I didn’t exactly need a crystal ball to see where ten would go with 2.01 and it’s not like it’s anything new for ten to be working with another meta, look at last round how they absorbed half a meta of revs with gow in much the same way, where as I don’t think Gunners even took a single player and remained the smallest alliance on the server but then Gunners is not ten or Gow.

Servers before Ten teamed up with sgr and lowlands, long story short Rough, tens victory and history is centred on extraordinary diplomatic styled wins. It’s nothing new, this is ten. And I would have comfortably bet my cap on it repeating this round and so it has...

But I heard the real reason you left ten is because you have a checkered history with Rannim is that true Rough ?

Your leadership is invaluable to ten and I don’t think they are quite the same without players like you, tonzo or petrini around. These kind of boots will probably not be able to be filled by ten anytime soon.

• So has not even been 2 days and TENs already gone from the weakest link to the strongest.... god this guy.

I don’t think it really has anything do if ten is strongest or weakest ally or how strong are there players, rather who will they ally next.

Ten has never relied on just themselves to get over the line. If we want to say if this is a strong move or not I’d say this is more ten just starting to warm up.

• And I would have comfortably bet my cap on it repeating this round and so it has...

Less go bet it. Tell me its coords I wanna know if its a good bet or not

Your mother says differently

The only hammer we have :harold:

Everyone else techs for him :kek:

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Less go bet it. Tell me its coords I wanna know if its a good bet or not

The only hammer we have :harold:

Everyone else techs for him :kek:

must be a scary hammer

when you think about it, TEN are the only meta who got most of the quad good croppers, all the rest needed to divide croppers.

nice, so they're the biggest threat now?

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• no no Gunners + TEN for the win again

shh, thats a secret. However, since we're on topic anyway, how does that work? 6 wings + 4 wings. Do we really think enough players would delete before endgame for us to fully confed?

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• naps there too

clearly NAPs are a bad idea on com2. Has IKEA+GOATS and GUNNERS+DND taught you nothing?

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sponge(HH) ().

• To tech, or not to tech, that is the question:

Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The 3 min farmlist sends for outrageous resource,

Or to store troops against a sea of crop

And by opposing end them. To starve-to croplock,

No more, and by a tech to say we end,

The hunger and thousands starved.

-shakespeare or someone

Haven't been able to finish it, someone else feel free to help me out

Past Servers