Current News & Server Updates

• Let me do a quick update before BatMan will. I think we can all agree that today was a big win for gunners. They showed their dominance once more and Id say it is just a matter of time before they clean the whole quad and cruise towards easy victory.

no need for Batman when Im here

• They were just arti crop fields.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Operation: Pincer Attack

Gunners, the ultimate warriors, creme de la creme warriors, suffered a humiliating lost today.

Their over-confidence had led them thinking that they can survive fighting two-fronts.

However, the onslaught from GoW and DND had proved them otherwise.

The fireballs from catapults rained down upon Gunners' capitals, setting fire on those lvl 19s and 18s crop fields.

The persuasive chiefs managed to conquer two hammer villages.

A huge win for GoW and DND!

Please remember, disrespect the Gods, the hammer of holy judgement will fall upon you.

Please remember, ridicule the Disbanded, the revenge will be paid back tenfold.

• he is rebuilding his cap rn

Mirage losing a 100k hammer. Nacl from last ops, 2 potential wwk/r gone already and counting, if dnd lose nra and a couple more potatoes they are pretty much done.

It took 2 quads to come together to preform a joint operation, when we compare this multiple quads combined operation to what Gunners did last ops, it’s still not as significant as the last op Gunners preformed on dnd.

Some decent hits, some caps will be set back a few days. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gow will want to talk about this until next server, for Gow and Dnd these kind of attacks are pretty epic, so well done!

To Gunners walling another hammer around 100k is quite decent, and I’m sure we can wall even more of their potatoes next time, props to our dc for doing what Gow and Dnd’s Dc’s couldn’t.

It’s always going to be pretty tough when other teams want to Zerg against, even if it’s against such quality , outnumbered yet somehow still not outgunned, odds continue to stack up against us. Our heroes will need to dig in to stay on top of this epic battle!

The boldest of warriors move forward only by sharpening their tools from the best the enemy has to offer.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

• So as we all assumed, another big victory for Gunners. Keep it up

• It’s always going to be tuff when other teams want to Zerg against quality , outnumbered not outgunned, I’ve seen Gunners dig deep before and still somehow managed to pull out the pink ponies.

I think your Swedish autocorrect meant tough here Verdie.

• Interesting, seems there is no way DND will be able to come up with WWR with only 150+ days left in server. And Gunners is able to rebuild all their lvl 19's in no time. GG everyone, seems Gunners still set to coast on to an easy victory

US1- Khal Drogo

Com2 2018- Santa on Weedz

Anglo1 R1- Jose Cuervo

Com2 2019- Ajax/iigorit/The Capn

Anglo1 R2- Pickle Rick

Com2 2020- Stonedhenge

Winning WW's held- 2

Enemy WW's chiefed- 3

• Interesting, seems there is no way DND will be able to come up with WWR with only 150+ days left in server. And Gunners is able to rebuild all their lvl 19's in no time. GG everyone, seems Gunners still set to coast on to an easy victory

It was expected. They are the ultimate warriors. GoW, DnD or anyone else doesn’t stand any chance against them. GGWP to everyone who participated!

Just quoting gow here lad, those lvl 18’s are already build back up.

Was a nice op, could’ve been better since its a joint op from 2 quads but it is what it is.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• that was a really nice OP of gow and dnd togheter

what a fight

dmg will be fixed, or not?

but in the end we all remain with a very active round and gain lot of fun

keep it this way!

<3

• Certainly a W for the GoW & DND gentlemen and gentlewomen.

GoW may have chiefed Soa, but ConGrAtZ now you have to defend it.. :kek:

side note:
    With recent activity spiking in the NE (Gunners/ DND climbing ranks in off/def points), can we pull a GOATs and cry about SW simming in peace and plot a 3 quad merger and cry how the SW is infact set up for the W due to the complete imbalence? Also id like to point out how GOATS are clearly in a 4 way hug fest with TEN/ 2.01 & GoW.

Dont bother asking for facts to back any of that up, just throwing some GOATS logic out there :harold:

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• We'll see who gets def points when our ops hits :3

• We'll see who gets def points when our ops hits :3

will you be posting land times so someone else can pull an IKEA? asking for a friend

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Well... AFK doesnt want me to sleep :harold:

Hopefully we have our viallges tomorrow

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack