Current News & Server Updates

• wasnt it GOATS who went to Gunners looking gor help? Kek

Yep, therefore "humilliating rejection". Read, my friend. Read. It's all there. ;)

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Yep, therefore "humilliating rejection". Read, my friend. Read. It's all there. ;)

sorry wasnt quite sure you were talking about the same thing

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• In other news the 🐍 s in Dnd/vices have traded their ua, ld for tens sd and unique boots. This is a massive boost for tens endgame chances. And also indicates that dnd have no intention of a winning ww..

However it’s likely dnd will play a similar role as they are accustomed in Cousins.. Preferring instead to play second fiddle or the role of king maker..

But who will these bunch of disbanded sissy’s try to buddy up to for the win..Gow? or maybe those trolling nordics ?

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fixing and collusion with a supposed enemy, we’ve seen it before in vices and instead of dnd legitimately attacking ten for artis, they opted for a deal under the table. These kind of tactics would never be seen by or befit a true warrior of the game.

I salute you Gunners we could have chosen the easy way out and looked for a scape goat but this is not the Gunner way, I know these kind of dodgy dealings will definitely make our job much tougher but we will become stronger and more resolute as a result.

Even against all odds I’d rather take the path of the ultimate warrior over the cop out move of walking down easy street... any day ;)

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• In other news the 🐍 s in Dnd/vices have traded their ua for tens sd and unique boots. This is a massive boost for tens endgame chances. And also indicates that dnd have no intention of a winning ww..

But who will these bunch of disbanded sissy’s try to buddy up to for the win..Gow? or maybe those trolling nordics ?

Even against all odds I’d rather take the path of the ultimate warrior over the cop out move of walking down easy street... any day ;)

How can you see this as good deal for TEN in any way, just tunneling on the 2x more wall on wondervillage perhaps ? Shouldnt be problem with proper WWK's, heard people here can do those, time will tell :)

How are nordics trolling and no we won't buddy up with DND.

There's absolutely zero ultimate warrior behavior from gunners so far, having urself between 2 enemies certainly ain't tasty spot to be but no problem for the ultimate warrios ? =)

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png
    Legenda 2017

• How can you see this as good deal for TEN in any way, just tunneling on the 2x more wall on wondervillage perhaps ? Shouldnt be problem with proper WWK's, heard people here can do those, time will tell :)

There's absolutely zero ultimate warrior behavior from gunners so far,

It’s X5 on wall not x2 and it can really make a huge difference Rextugenos , especially coupled with a large or unique diet. X5 Archi is an endgame arti and it’s not like ten even have a LA nor do Dnd for that matter.

I suspect on this server there are as many players capable of chiefing or zeroing caps as there are hammer builders so we can’t speculate too much or know for sure how much fire power is left until endgame.

Gunners is also so far the only team that has had near perfect ops out of arguably one of the most competitive servers and for that they take the cake. pipin that’s why you don’t see too many kills from Gunners either...

• It’s X5 on wall not x2 and it can really make a huge difference Rextugenos , especially coupled with a large or unique diet. X5 Archi is an endgame arti and it’s not like ten even have a LA nor do Dnd for that matter.

I suspect on this server there are as many players capable of chiefing or zeroing caps as there are hammer builders so we can’t speculate too much or know for sure how much fire power is left until endgame.

Gunners is also so far the only team that has had near perfect ops out of arguably one of the most competitive servers and for that they take the cake. pipin that’s why you don’t see too many kills from Gunners either...

Gunners had one good op, then they got absolutely blasted by the GoW/DnD one, and post-artis considered bottom tier of all metas. Can change of course if you get some artis, (real ones, not some UF). But we'll see what the uLtImAtE wArRiOrS will do. I find it more likely that there will be serious attempts at zerging than anything else, but I'm with Ticker on that one - got no clue who would want that with you.

• Gunners is also so far the only team that has had near perfect ops out of arguably one of the most competitive servers and for that they take the cake. pipin that’s why you don’t see too many kills from Gunners either...

i think the link thing only works if you spell my name correctly. Luckily, I am an avid fan of your writing and read every word.

As Saravan says, they had a good attack. A server is long, mind you, and it would be foolish to spend too long celebrating a single battle. Remaining 'never outgunned' is quite an ask, even for ultimate warriors. (Especially after they've already had a more failing attack since.)

• Gunners had one good op, then they got absolutely blasted by the GoW/DnD one,

You’ve got Bs on tap there bud. Gunners had two ops one launched on dnd the other on gow, losing just one hammer.

The combined op from gow/dnd did not hit as many caps nor chiefed any great hammer village of significant value, as compared to our last op on dnd where we hit 11 caps and chiefed a few villas, even then dnd still lost several of there hammers in their last op.

To top that off it was two metas Zerged against one, and their op still wasn’t as successful... you should stick to spamming memes, like rextugenos clearly you have little idea of what’s actually going on in game.

I find it more likely that there will be serious attempts at zerging than anything else, but got no clue who would want that with you.

Clearly you sound clueless , Gunners closed the doors to goats after they approached the guns for a diplomatic handshake. I don’t know about you but to me that tells me Gunners are not looking for a weak move or looking for any scape goats, pun intended :p

wasnt it GOATS who went to Gunners looking gor help? Kek

Not just Goats believe it or not.

Saravan I’ve seen Gunners manage with around the same artis too, less then what they have here and still ended up with the most artis by endgame..

I agree on one thing Gunners have it tough, real tough and against alliances that are top tier that have opted to Zerg against us. Gunners have chosen not to Zerg, not through lack of opportunity, but because we are not looking for weak plays.

A lot of pussie moves, being played out rn, from teams that call themselves pro.

Imho Gunners don’t need to Zerg or deal under the table employing shady tactics , much more rewarding to take what is ours by our own merits and valour , then get gifted and offered to us on a silver platter. where is the challenge in that?

I don’t know about you Saravan but I play this game for the challenge and relish the competition. I’d much rather go out in a blaze of glory then try to out Zerg other teams that play like a bunch of cowards.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• I agree on one thing Gunners have it tough, real tough and against alliances that are top tier that have opted to Zerg. Gunners have chosen not to Zerg, not through lack of opportunity, but because we are not looking for weak plays.

Imho Gunners don’t need to Zerg or deal under the table , much more rewarding to take what is ours on our own merits and worth, then get gifted and offered to us on a silver platter. where is the challenge in that?

I don’t know about you Saravan but I play this game for the challenge and relish the competition.

I’d much rather go out in a blaze of glory then try to out Zerg other teams that play like a bunch of cowards.

... coming from the alliance that made the first nap of the server, month before it even started. What was the challenge exactly? "Will Vices, pardon DND, stab us in the back or not? Hmm... We'll give it a go. Nothing else left to do in travian." That's what makes your heart pumping? ^^

• ... coming from the alliance that made the first nap of the server,

Nap not confed Clockie and certainly not zerging like it sounds like you think it was, originally it was only so Gunners and Dnd could focus on there own ww’s and team targets without getting in each other’s way, Similar approach that goats had with the SW, only Gunners made no secrets they were out for Gow blood and dnd were adamant ten was the enemy they wanted to take down.

Who would have thought dnd would go back on there word or turn around and give their once enemies ten pretty much their only endgame arti of worth!

It’s like Ikea and duat when they tried to troll the entire server, claiming they are enemies then suddenly becoming confeds , perhaps that’s what dnd mean when they say “the real ikea boys” or in other words dnd will say one thing whilst doing something completely contrary to what they say.

• Nap not confed Clockie and certainly not zerging like it sounds like you think it was, originally it was only so Gunners and Dnd could focus on there own ww’s and team targets without getting in each other’s way, Similar approach that goats had with the SW, only Gunners made no secrets they were out for Gow blood and dnd were adamant ten was the enemy they wanted to take down.

Who would have thought dnd would go back on there word or turn around and give their once enemies ten pretty much their only endgame arti of worth!

It’s like Ikea and duat when they tried to troll the entire server, claiming they are enemies then suddenly becoming confeds , perhaps that’s what dnd mean when they say “the real ikea boys” or in other words dnd will say one thing whilst doing something completely contrary to what they say.

Who would, indeed... :)

• Who would, indeed... :)

Have we forgotten Brezzock showing his belly to IKEA pre server offering them the center while GOATS Vacate it?

How are nordics trolling and no we won't buddy up with DND.

Based on track record, this confirms it, DND and Nordics are in the middle of a merge.

:D

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Have we forgotten Brezzock showing his belly to IKEA pre server offering them the center while GOATS Vacate it?

Based on track record, this confirms it, DND and Nordics are in the middle of a merge.

:D

I know I didn't forget. And I see you haven't either :)

• Gunners lost just as many caps as we did, just that their cap tiles were much higher, some 19s aswell, defo doesnt hurt at all. Batman said they chiefed multiple hammers, when in fact they chiefed 1 ghost(smaller than the one gunners got chiefed) and 1 WWK (that hurts yes). We chiefed 1 small hammer villa and you chiefed scouter villa, defo none of those will ever recover. But ye for sure definitely a big gap between both ops and Gnners made much superior one.

On the other hand talking about snakes and backstabbing you and not keeping our word, maybe go talk to your leaders and ask them who cancelled the NAP and who opsed first on who? Then come back and talk, or cry, or whatever you do. :D

• You’ve got Bs on tap there bud. Gunners had two ops one launched on dnd the other on gow, losing just one hammer.

The combined op from gow/dnd did not hit as many caps nor chiefed any great hammer village of significant value, as compared to our last op on dnd where we hit 11 caps and chiefed a few villas, even then dnd still lost several of there hammers in their last op.

I admit you have been given way too much attention, maybe you should get out of the forums and realise that the single op from dnd and gow crippled gunners from getting any decent arty

We can even say if it was not for the gow missplay on UF the mighty warriors would have been mighty deleters, get off your high horse batty boy and come down to reality, your so called warriors are bad players, getting crippled after a single op is embarassing

Come here batty boy:evil:<3

• But ye for sure definitely a big gap between both ops and Gunners made much superior one.

Finally a bit of common sense. And here I thought it was just jokers and 🤡’s here.

getting crippled after a single op is embarassing

Long time no see Joker, nice try but I don’t think anyone is really dumb enough even for a second to think one ops is enough to cripple a team like gunners, even if it was done from multiple quads.

We’ve stood toe to toe and exceeded those that call themselves the gods of war before, so don’t think for a second the big guns are about to give up anytime soon!

• Have you looked in the mirror then8)

Being truthful there is no need for a so called God of War to hurt gunners warriors, from what i have heard they would crumble from internal pressure by themselves if they were left alone

You should have chosen a better structured team to defend or atleast one that doesnt smell like rats

here you have morgan freeman explaining what a gunner is:

Come here batty boy:evil:<3

• Saravan I’ve seen Gunners manage with around the same artis too, less then what they have here and still ended up with the most artis by endgame..

most arties by endgame but no WW? is that the server you talk about? :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]