Current News & Server Updates

• saravan, duat had like 7 accounts in conflict on the agro settle battle, the other accounts were simming in peace just like gunners.

The Ultimate Warriors had turmoil for the first 80 days with that logic because of poor old freyja, and the guys who aggro settled Avehicle etc had a few tiffs.

Nice hyperbole there. Big difference between having to fight cap spots in your quad and pushing early for troops as opposed to pre-server start agree with your neighbor alliance on where to settle and knowing beforehand you won't get attacked by them. I can understand you would like to think this way because you play in Gunners, anyone outside that bubble sees what a massive advantage you had at start. The only non-Gunners agreeing with you is 1qaz and it's only because he is so salty about Duat that he has to always take the opposite view, even if that means literally agreeing with Batman Verdie.

Honestly saravan is actually a good contender for the R bracket we did last week, dude baffles my mind with his stupid comments lmao actually 2iq

Anyone who doesn't think Gunners are the best = R-word. Should go back to spamming yawning emojis thinking you are being funny, it's kinda sad.

• The only non-Gunners agreeing with you is 1qaz and it's only because he is so salty about Duat that he has to always take the opposite view, even if that means literally agreeing with Batman Verdie.

im not salty about Duat, i saw you all "attacking" Bat Man about Gunners simming, and just put a mirror for yourself to show you also simmed.

in NW quad except 10 players both alliances just simmed.

in SW quad except some spawns both aalliances just simmed.

Duat are different from GUNNERS by taking the croppers they wanted by fast settling etc, instead of agreement. but this happened at day 6-7

• im not salty about Duat, i saw you all "attacking" Bat Man about Gunners simming, and just put a mirror for yourself to show you also simmed.

Duat are different from GUNNERS by taking the croppers they wanted by fast settling etc, instead of agreement. but this happened at day 6-7

another no brainer? i thought it was only batman, well maybe you just dont know the game but let me explain you, as soon as you dont have an agreement you need to have deff ready to work as soon as enemy decides to attack, sure dnd and gunners had to do some deff in case NAP was broken sooner than expected but to say the other quads simmed the same is just stupid

Also by your logic TEN and 2.01 also just simmed, they just attacked spawns and used 2/3 days hammers on each other

Come here batty boy:evil:<3

• im not salty about Duat, i saw you all "attacking" Bat Man about Gunners simming, and just put a mirror for yourself to show you also simmed.

Ýeah you are because only someone as salty as you can seriously compare NW/SW to NE in the days leading up to the Gunners/DND peace being broken. I write this out to be clear that I'm only talking about this period and nothing else. Every quad simmed to the best of their abilities but if you play in a quad for the majority of server days pre-arti - where you have literally no conflict and no reason to assume it either - you are in a much better position to take them. It's pretty simple logic really I have no idea how you can't wrap your head around this. Well I do know why but still.

• With that logic everyone besides TEN simmed? I dont get it your way of thinking at all Saravan, care to explain further?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• another no brainer

🤡

Who is Verdie in game, and upon what grounds do you make this link?

Verdie is one of Gunners great leaders after Salme, whilst it’s an honor to have this suggested prestige, it’s not worth really paying attention too. It’s just part of Saravan’s try hard attempt at trolling ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who is Verdie in game, and upon what grounds do you make this link?

Batman is some Swede in Gunners, only name I know is Verdie from there, felt natural.

With that logic everyone besides TEN simmed? I dont get it your way of thinking at all Saravan, care to explain further?

Weak attempt at bait.

• Not tryna bait you lad, you just explained how the nordics did not sim, how everyone else tried to sim but only gunners simmed without anything to back these statements up.

Explain them or stop acting like a fool

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• I'm a bit disappointed. It sounded like you actually knew something.

Inbetween the usual 500 edits Batman made to one of his posts to insert as many obnoxious synonyms he possibly can to common words, he accidently wrote "tuff" instead of "tough". Tuff being the same word in Swedish. The spelling is so dinstinct that you don't accidently misspell that word, so he got revealed by his autocorrect. You will have to scroll back pages yourself if you care enough.

Not tryna bait you lad, you just explained how the nordics did not sim, how everyone else tried to sim but only gunners simmed without anything to back these statements up.

Explain them or stop acting like a fool

You quoted Joker not me, stop trying really it's pathetic.

• another no brainer? i thought it was only batman, well maybe you just dont know the game but let me explain you, as soon as you dont have an agreement you need to have deff ready to work as soon as enemy decides to attack, sure dnd and gunners had to do some deff in case NAP was broken sooner than expected but to say the other quads simmed the same is just stupid

Also by your logic TEN and 2.01 also just simmed, they just attacked spawns and used 2/3 days hammers on each other

first, saying batman is no brainer, but copying him by anonymous name, and give him a lot of attention by opening a new account for him.....

now for the subject, i have been told GUNNNERS will be prepared for early op from Gow or any other side, means they prepared enough def for day 50-60. just like any other meta.

for SE, the different is 2.01 and Ten settled next to each other in the middle, they both had massive amount of players in the middle. unlike SW and NW who IKEA and Duat took the middle, while Gow and GOATS took the boonies, my perspective is boonies and center its far away and like having fights between 2 different quads. (check the travel times)

Post was edited 2 times, last by 1qaz ().

• Ýeah you are because only someone as salty as you can seriously compare NW/SW to NE in the days leading up to the Gunners/DND peace being broken. I write this out to be clear that I'm only talking about this period and nothing else. Every quad simmed to the best of their abilities but if you play in a quad for the majority of server days pre-arti - where you have literally no conflict and no reason to assume it either - you are in a much better position to take them. It's pretty simple logic really I have no idea how you can't wrap your head around this. Well I do know why but still.

about the simming, you forget there were 2 metas who simmed, DND and GUNNERS, so even if going according to your logic that simming until day 80 helps to good execution on arti day, DND also simmed and should have an amazing set up for arti,

for example, 2 weak kids fighting for an item, and 2 strong kids fighting for an item. is the strong kid have more advantage than the weak kid ??

• We started opsing d43 and you can scroll back for the "hammers" thrown around at that time..

13+2 teut hammer takes around 15days to que and is around 23-25k/h to que. Wouldn't call it simming when ur throwing +20k/h to ques at d20 but whatever you like.

Also duat aggrosettled alot of GOW capitals in the center area, don't know how you compare 300acc meta pushing hammers versus ~80acc's pushing for hammers but wouldn't call it simming either to play multiple accounts without capitals and pushing for hammers and catas before d40.

I have no words for the idiotism of saying simming before d60 for example has no impact on arte release, would argue that queing is much easier with lvl18 fields than lvl14 fields. (STUVA d70 with 2 hammers)

Not to say that ofc everyone is simming as much as possible but arguing that nothing has happened before D100 in SW or NW and that it has no impact for artesweep/arteday is stupidity, everything comes with a prize. Specially earlygame aggression...

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png
    Legenda 2017

• about the simming, you forget there were 2 metas who simmed, DND and GUNNERS, so even if going according to your logic that simming until day 80 helps to good execution on arti day, DND also simmed and should have an amazing set up for arti,

for example, 2 weak kids fighting for an item, and 2 strong kids fighting for an item. is the strong kid have more advantage than the weak kid ??

Amazing how you can be this delusional. The original point being that Batman came in flailing tears about lost artis as a result of unlucky spawns rather than commiting more cata points was somehow lost to you. To this I added that they also are a four wing alliance + techs that has not had to waste resources to fights until very close to arti release, unlike every other quads which have had conflicts since server start - and despite this made such poor arti results. Comparatively DND, which have two wings, have also had a lot more success in artis which just basically proves my point. Somehow you managed to read this and completely derail it into Duat/IKEA simming. But yes, you aren't salty buddy.

• Amazing how you can be this delusional. The original point being that Batman came in flailing tears about lost artis as a result of unlucky spawns rather than commiting more cata points was somehow lost to you. To this I added that they also are a four wing alliance + techs that has not had to waste resources to fights until very close to arti release, unlike every other quads which have had conflicts since server start - and despite this made such poor arti results. Comparatively DND, which have two wings, have also had a lot more success in artis which just basically proves my point. Somehow you managed to read this and completely derail it into Duat/IKEA simming. But yes, you aren't salty buddy.

I also said Gow simmed, nothing to do with Duat/Ikea. that's you take it hard shows its real, and hurt you, (no idea why)

there was a combination of bad luck and lack in catas points for GUNNERS.

to the point of simming, i said simming until day 80 don't make it easier on arti day, and presenting it like "they simmed so they had the advantage over the other alliances" its untrue, since everyone simmed. and even if you say not everyone, DND simmed to all opinions. and they are together in the quad.

i don't think DND did much better, i will call it a draw. doing better than exceptions doesn't mean they did better than others.

• IKEA simmed till day 80-90, that is a universally accepted fact. Duat on the other hand fought and made troops which might have come at the expense of pure growth.

The argument that IKEA did not sim cause they attacked once is baseless as this was not an extensive war, Goats just gave up spawn area. Attacking day 93 and losing some hammers does not mean you haven't had it easy. Gunners had the same easy ride and they are not denying it, only Saravan defending IKEA is.

• start to train a hammer at day 30 its something lot's of players do, also in NE quad people started at this day approx.

"Duat aggrosettled a lot of Gow capitals" the number is 3.

they pushed 3 early hammers, not a big deal for meta with 100 techs.

simming until day 60 while the other meta(DND) also sim, yes, its not a big advantage, i think in a look for the past gunners done a mistake by simming and not fighting DND at the beginning.

simming alone - advantage, simming while your enemy also sim - can't call its an advantage.

again, making it look like something happened in SW, can you tell me what have you done please ?

• there was a combination of bad luck and lack in catas points for GUNNERS.

I wouldn’t say lack of cata points, just unlucky with spawns, Dnd had the ua next to them and everyone knew it was a no brainer on discord they’d pick it up. Gunners had it very tough. more cata points then Dnd too I should add, certainly wasn’t through lack of effort, we quickly went from server favourites to server underdogs in a blink. I doubt Saravan will concede any of these valid points, he is too busy trying to tarnish thing’s with his mud brush. At least his memes were creative.

Looks like a lot of attention is off Ten atm. They’ve just recruited almost 200 players and they seem all but ignored, those barter king’s even traded up for a UA and have arguably one of, if not the strongest endgame artefact of the game!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wouldn’t say lack of cata points, just unlucky with spawns, Dnd had the ua next to them and everyone knew it was a no brainer on discord they’d pick it up. Gunners had it very tough. more cata points then Dnd too I should add, certainly wasn’t through lack of effort, we quickly went from server favourites to server underdogs in a blink. I doubt Saravan will concede any of these valid points, he is too busy trying to tarnish thing’s with his mud brush. At least his memes were creative.

Looks like a lot of attention is off Ten atm. They’ve just recruited almost 200 players and they seem all but ignored, those barter king’s even traded up for a UA and have arguably one of, if not the strongest endgame artefact of the game!

the lack of luck is you got UF while TEN got UA, you both got unique, what's kind is pure luck, maybe savaran think its not and depend on simming (?)

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().