Current News & Server Updates

• Imagine calling 1qaz delusional when you yourself are delusional af.

Hate to say it but 1qaz is actually right for once.

We never hid behind our NAP’s unlike some others too. ;)

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

hate to say it, but thank you :)

lol thats actually true

ikea and duat did hide it

• lol thats actually true

ikea and duat did hide it

Wdym we were very open about it, i swear :Harold:

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• i think the last time i got called delusional was when i said Duat and IKEA are together

Doesnt sound like us, we would never.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Inbetween the usual 500 edits Batman made to one of his posts to insert as many obnoxious synonyms he possibly can to common words, he accidently wrote "tuff" instead of "tough". Tuff being the same word in Swedish. The spelling is so dinstinct that you don't accidently misspell that word, so he got revealed by his autocorrect. You will have to scroll back pages yourself if you care enough.

That is a clearer explanation.

I agree that Batman's spelling is typically very good - him misspelling 'tough' would be a surprise.

Are there any other Swedish people in Gunners?

Do you really think he's obnoxious? Certainly provocative and opinionated. Surely the amount he gets others discussing things should be celebrated? He even has people making anonymous accounts in his honour.

• IKEA/DUAT are the only ones who are impressing so far. Just take a look at the map, stats and precision of their operations. No other Meta comes even near them.

• IKEA/DUAT are the only ones who are impressing so far. Just take a look at the map, stats and precision of their operations. No other Meta comes even near them so far.

i say, let's wait and see who will wn.

for these who know the game "turtle race" (its a box game) the leading turtle at the beginning never win, and he fall behind(happened to gunners already) and the winner is who kept on low profile and push at the end

same for the game Catan, when you are leading no one do exchange with you, lot's of time the leading guy stay alone, and someone surprise.

leading by far in early level of the game mostly work against you, especially when you have 6-7 participates in the game.

you have to be very very strong in order to lead since the beginning and keep with it until the end

will be interesting for sure :D

• about the simming, you forget there were 2 metas who simmed, DND and GUNNERS, so even if going according to your logic that simming until day 80 helps to good execution on arti day, DND also simmed and should have an amazing set up for arti,

for example, 2 weak kids fighting for an item, and 2 strong kids fighting for an item. is the strong kid have more advantage than the weak kid ??

just unlucky arti spawn for gunners :harold:

• The nordics are for sure the favorites here, as they’ve been since day 8 tbh.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• I said so far....;)

• The nordics said they are not playing for end game at all.

Alright folks we know now.... they definitely are playing for the EG

Anyway.. as if that changes anything. We still gotta fight.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• I don't wanna hear anyone say after this has ended "you are just saying so now because you were bad at playing this game so you decided not to play for win". Rather I can say I told you so. It's not away from us, but from you, but you decide what you believe :D

I'm a huge fan of long and detailed end speeches and I can promise you a juicy one!

We are not looking for a win. We are here just to have fun. You may come at us and slow us down on our mission, but as long as we keep fighting with someone, slowing the participants of the ww race down and bringing in some Spice as promised, we have succeeded. Someone will always suffer and someone else benefits, either you decide who is who, or we will.

• Like I said. We still gotta fight.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

• Afk lets dual on some server xD

I wanna know what it feels like to have techs and tons of gold

• I don't wanna hear anyone say after this has ended "you are just saying so now because you were bad at playing this game so you decided not to play for win". Rather I can say I told you so. It's not away from us, but from you, but you decide what you believe :D

I'm a huge fan of long and detailed end speeches and I can promise you a juicy one!

We are not looking for a win. We are here just to have fun. You may come at us and slow us down on our mission, but as long as we keep fighting with someone, slowing the participants of the ww race down and bringing in some Spice as promised, we have succeeded. Someone will always suffer and someone else benefits, either you decide who is who, or we will.

i don'y think anyone is buying it anymore, you just make excuses in case you will lose, you will just say you told us you are not here for end game.

but don't worry, you are only 3 days with Duat, soon enough their high confident will catch you. :D