Current News & Server Updates

• That might be fun. Not gonna lead after this so more time to build even more crazy accounts :3

you still have time this server, we both know after you confd with Duat, their leadership (loffe) will take care of the business

• How you guys putting nordics as favorites when we are not playing for EG at all ?

It's kinda funny to follow all the smacktalking here so keep it going

if a nordic says they are not playing for EG at all...that means they play for EG :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Latest news - Zerg of the zergs!

As one of Gunners great leaders I'm honored to tell the news about the four quad ZERG going on!

With the Nordics now being a confirmed meta it didn't take long for the less qualified ones to stack up against them trying to deny them everything.
    The foursome GoW + DND + TEN + GOATS, who already holding hands and shaking of fear for this task, had to contact a fifth ally to get the big balls rollin. They called it out loud and asked the tuffest warriors, the true leaders, to please join them in a five ally joint OP which would finally destroy the powerful nordic super meta. 1000 man strong armies vs 200 nordic vikings.

As it wasn't enough they threatened the almighty Gunners that if we didn't get down on our knees and obeyed them they will double team, triple team and fournipple team up against us instead. Giving up all their thoughts of end game!

However, as the true warriors we are we stand strong during such a threats and instead we sharpening our swords. Will the Zergers stand strong when the storm is coming? Will the nordics just allow this to keep going? Our top tier OPs is a threat for everyone and Zergers only chance of survival is to merge against it. Put honor aside, do some more hugging moves and celebrate in the glory of the 5 vs 1 victory, Zergers!

PS. For anyone in doubt over these claims, I think most of us are aware GUNNERS have an OP in progress on DND landing at Friday 07 am, so far 1 DND player has already jumped to GoW to receive defence from their Zerg. Obviously it was done since it's the only way to defend against our mighty warriors and a true ally as GUNNERS. DS.

Bat man sends his regards. Prints and proof of this Zerg can be, and have been, shared in DMs.

GOGOGO GUNNERS

• Batman sharing from his real account when he's actually got something factual to say ?

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• hey batty boy showing your reall account how fun, we can invite duat and ikea if it will make you cry more, just dont choke on them

• hey batty boy showing your reall account how fun, we can invite duat and ikea if it will make you cry more, just dont choke on them

Seeing as the post was about GoW gathering allies to OP on DUAT and IKEA, I'm a little confused. To make us "cry more", you want to invite DUAT and IKEA to op on DUAT and IKEA? Perhaps, Dante was right about GoW IQ dropping now

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• I have learned two things this server.

1) Nordics lie. A lot.

2) Don't say sh*t to GUNNERS. They will just leak it for the sake of trolling.

You know, despite everything, I actually respect the Nordics for their awesome pre-game planning. Very much like the old days.

GUNNERS however, even though this time I was not involved in any screenshots (thanks to the lesson #2 I avoid them like the plague), I have no respect for. And its actually kind of stupid of me to say this on the forums because I am 100% sure GUNNERS don't care about it at all and are hell bent of proving themselves as the unreliable and irresponsible ones. Call me salty. I am goat. Goats love salt xD

Anyway.. looks like we all have our work cut out for us. Lessgo

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• GOATS: We declare war on every alliance in our quad in every server
    Also GOATS: ExCepT tHe OnE aCtuAl PieCe Of CoMPEtiTion iN oUR QuAd (IKEA)

GOATS: We dont confed we fight against the odds, this is nothing unusual for us
    Also GOATS: ExCePt cOm2 wHeRe We ZeRg wITh 4 oThEr MEtAs

Demented, insane...
    CHAOTIC to the core
    Berserkers of pain
    Lovers of WAR
    Bringers of doom
    LORDS of the dread
    Hunters of gloom
    Brothers in bloodshed

Battle doesn't need a purpose
    The battle is it's own purpose
    Don't ask why the plague spreads
    Or the field burns...
    DON'T ASK WHY WE FIGHT!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• I don't wanna hear anyone say after this has ended "you are just saying so now because you were bad at playing this game so you decided not to play for win". Rather I can say I told you so. It's not away from us, but from you, but you decide what you believe :D

I'm a huge fan of long and detailed end speeches and I can promise you a juicy one!

We are not looking for a win. We are here just to have fun. You may come at us and slow us down on our mission, but as long as we keep fighting with someone, slowing the participants of the ww race down and bringing in some Spice as promised, we have succeeded. Someone will always suffer and someone else benefits, either you decide who is who, or we will.

LOL!

For sure you are playing for WW

Is not like we can trust you at all AFK :P

• we are not zergering , we all just want Nordics arti, proof is we don't attack GUNNERS since you have nothing to give..

i will end the message with the typical Nordics/GUNNERS say, "STOP CRYING IN THE FORUM"

Post was edited 3 times, last by 1qaz ().

• Tomorrow there will be no BatMan, he'll rename himself to SplatMan

In spite of having the assistance of 3 quads combined, Gunners still managed to take out a couple of prized wwks, the kind that there is no coming back from for dnd.

Well done Gunners overall the operation was relatively successful, it was only together with the assistance of Ten,2.01,Gow ect that allowed dnd to do as well as they did.

Whilst this operation wasn’t quite necessarily the knock out blow, it’s still early days in the war of attrition , Rome wasn’t built in a day and even in the wake of one of the largest alliances ever assembled. Gunners resolve remains as strong and as sharp as their steel.

• Assistance will get just bigger and bigger, until the whole server is against you

• AFKi I think we can be friends outside this server.. not kidding. You are a smart guy

(Please dont call me retard now :cry:)

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack