Current News & Server Updates

• I admit you have been given way too much attention, maybe you should get out of the forums and realise that the single op from dnd and gow crippled gunners from getting any decent arty

We can even say if it was not for the gow missplay on UF the mighty warriors would have been mighty deleters, get off your high horse batty boy and come down to reality, your so called warriors are bad players, getting crippled after a single op is embarassing

I strongly recommend you get a dictionary, go look up the word crippled. There were 11 reals on gunners and we walled 3. So 8 got through. That represents a fraction of the capitals of this alliance.

Since when is gunners bad players ? We’ve consistently lead the charge in terms of average skill level Imo. Are you even on the server?

Sure gunners didn’t get the artefacts we may have wanted. However that happens, we will steal them , we will find a way to get them and if we don’t then we will make do with out.

Just this week we landed another op, it took 4 teams to wall less then half of our hammers.

You speak of great strengths and leads over us but cower behind your mass numbers and zerging. Perhaps you should quit and return when you have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with us. There is no honour in fighting us 4v1.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Just this week we landed another op, it took 4 teams to wall less then half of our hammers.

You speak of great strengths and leads over us but cower behind your mass numbers and zerging. Perhaps you should quit and return when you have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with us. There is no honour in fighting us 4v1.

With 4 teams walling it was still around 70% that managed to get through :)

I’m sure the swarm mega meta will be looking for more ways to justify their oversized Zerg, no doubt they’ll try digging in to past servers or claim a dislike for something, I’m legit surprised they haven’t said because of Batman yet 😂

No two ways about it, this is simply a weak and cowardly move. To unite 4 quads against us. And when the dust settles this will speak volumes about the swarm and what they felt they had to do because of our perceived strength, as well as cowardice and lack of confidence in standing on their own two feet.

leaders of the swarm meta must have thought their players sucked pretty hard to put so many of them under the same umbrella.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Still crying about how unfair life is that 200 accounts can't fight fairly against 100 accounts I see?

Get a grip lads. You have a lot of players that are quality. Lead them to victory and stop showering them w waterfalls of tears.

8o.

• Still crying about how unfair life is that 200 accounts can't fight fairly against 100 accounts I see?

Get a grip lads. You have a lot of players that are quality. Lead them to victory and stop showering them w waterfalls of tears.

8o.

Hevvie saying crying doesn’t make it so because you say it :P actually from what I’ve seen from discord and other chats (and I’m not the only one that’s spotted it) it seems to me it’s other teams doing all the crying, poor Pippin even missed the memo.

For me it’s actually an honor that you think we are so good that you can only beat us with up to a 1000 players.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok this is what I am aware of the negative diplomatic relationships on the server of the non Nordic alliances say pre artis. Please correct me if I am wrong.

DND - fought against Gunners and TEN (Though worked with 2.01?)

GOATS - Fought against IKEA (by extension DUAT)

GOW - Fought against Duat (by extension IKEA) and Gunners

Gunners - Fought against GOW and DND

TEN - Fought against IKEA (by extension DUAT), DND and 2.01 (now merged)

That GOATS, GOW and TEN are extending the hostilities that were already present prior to artis post artis surely cannot be considered this huge amazing bombshell can it?

On a server where people have memed about leaked landing times being excuses to suggest non cooperation I think you are really going on a stretch here.

3 Metas who already had been at odds with the nordics are continuing to do so...

WOW super huge mega conspiracy :D

I mean I have always been puzzled by the scorched earth policy IKEA was using on diplomacy... I cant believe they did not realise something like this would happen if you choose to the the diplomatic aspect of the game the way they did.

• You forgot to mention the defense dnd received additionally from Gow,Ten, 2.01 ect with members also crossing over alliances, not excluding shared/traded artis ofc.

Any team attacking the mega meta zerg would now need to do a massive fake spread in to several quads in order to properly reduce defense from the joint meta collective and to also ensure attacks continue to be just as effective.

In future it might be wise to switch targets to different metas, whilst faking another so attacks remain unexpected and unprepared for, due to the enormous amount of assistance already seen from the massive multi quad unification. It’s going to take some thinking outside the box to keep ahead of the 1000 man meta.

• For me it’s actually an honor that you think we are so good that you can only beat us with up to a 1000 players.

For me it's actually disturbing that you think there are up to 1000 players on a travian server.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Perhaps you should talk to your leader who asked you to put arte cata point villages in our quad. You know you are waging war on SE meta when you put mulitple cata points there.(yes IKEA put villages therre as well and will be dealt with later :) ) we have heard from some of your players how dissappointed they are with verdie and co's decision making abilities. so why are you crying now when we took the chance to def your hammers. This is not even about zerging XD.

• Perhaps you should talk to your leader who asked you to put arte cata point villages in our quad. You know you are waging war on SE meta when you put mulitple cata points there.(yes IKEA put villages therre as well and will be dealt with later :) ) we have heard from some of your players how dissappointed they are with verdie and co's decision making abilities. so why are you crying now when we took the chance to def your hammers. This is not even about zerging XD.

TEN talking about war , what a joke:D

Your best accomplishment so far is hitting some 2.01 capitals and then ricuriting them later.

literally 2 players were defended by other teams, most of it was splatted by DND self

You deffended thier biggest wwk and his capital

And their bigges op hammer and UB

"wE JuSt dEfFenDed 2 pLayErS"

• You deffended thier biggest wwk and his capital

And their bigges op hammer and UB

"wE JuSt dEfFenDed 2 pLayErS"

that is just two players for your info :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

DND have also settled cata villages in your quad

Gunners only problem was to op Gow, and 3 days later to cancel the NAP with DND, so they opened 2 fronts. without Gunners attacking Gow, it could have look way different.

about Ten, i think its simple, they help DND cause they want to merge with them later on. no talking about "Gunners settled in our quad" i didn't see any defending Goats against Ikea, and probebly will not see

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• TEN talking about war , what a joke:D

Your best accomplishment so far is hitting some 2.01 capitals and then ricuriting them later.

You deffended thier biggest wwk and his capital

Im sure Gunners know more about war when they were "fighting" NE for 90 days.

really? that was their biggest wwk? didnt know about it.:saint:

DND have also settled cata villages in your quad

Gunners only problem was to op Gow, and 3 days later to cancel the NAP with DND, so they opened 2 fronts. without Gunners attacking Gow, it could have look way different.

about Ten, i think its simple, they help DND cause they want to merge with them later on. no talking about "Gunners settled in our quad" i didn't see any defending Goats against Ikea, and probebly will not see

DND didnt settle any cata points over here. They were already here from the beginning. They made a good diplomatic move when they offered us a NAP when they were gonna fight GUNNERS. I would say thats smart. we were planning to fight DND till the end but GUNNERS ops on DND triggered an immense change in the dynamic of the server.

• Which had something about 200 incomings. I wonder how much def it would have tied up if DND tried to defend them by themself.

Man .... if GoW would have attacked DND and they would have come to you asking for help you would have helped them 100%.why are you beeing a hypocrite?

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Didn't Duat defend a player in Gunners during GoW/DND op?

Yep, I switched to NoSpies ally for some def.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• 200 of Gunners VS 120 of DND, totally a fair fight.

280 of DND + GoW VS 200 of Gunners, it is totally unfair for Gunners.

Shit talk everyone else in the server and have GoW and TEN to help out DND really serve you right.

Well done, Bat Man

Hope that the diplomacy route has gone well for you.

Avis and Salme, please control your player. This guy has been constantly doing Gunners harm.

• that doesnt matter much if dnd gow ten or even goats decided to zerge

its strategy game

some sees the "winning" as the goal, and some sees the road to the win as more important

there is even a meta like IKEA who declare that they dont even care on WW

so lets have fun from this opportunity, we have here stronger server than tournoment finals

strongest players of travian world combined for 1 round, which will be unforgeten for long time after this round

every meta hold their strategy, we will do our best to fight everyone that zerge against us for good or less

-Hyperion-  Sponge(HH)  msB
    i see it as compliment that metas like DND and GOW feel threaten from our pressence thats means we do good work in our group :)

lets keep it this way

cya in via Raily point

lets count how many time insomnia cap will be broken this round xD

(my top score is 5 times :P )