Current News & Server Updates

• In the dead of the night a lone warrior restless and weary of fighting a team of champions, hung up his dnd sword and shield for the very last time, seeing what his alliance had become he knew that there was no longer any honor in fighting alongside a 600-800 player mega meta alliance. With Rambo like timing the player went on a solo internal coup,

The powerful reverberations had such an impact they can still be felt to this day, even the very best of vices began to crumble, the lone warrior had finally proved himself as an ultimate warrior.

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu The art of War.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Your Zerg powers are already starting to fade 1qaz!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now this noble warrior can continue safe in the knowledge he is operating zerg free. As his 200+ account team continues to fight his former team of approx 100 accounts. Noble indeed :)

• As his 200+ account team continues to fight his former team of approx 100 accounts. Noble indeed :)

Why do you like to leave the truth out? nvm let’s finish this properly.

His former teammates dnd, were backed by incredible numbers, hundreds from ten2.0 + an additional couple of hundred more from gow too.

The noble warrior can no longer look in the zerg direction or join gow or ten anymore for instant access defense from easy street.

After turning his back on this oversized ally, unperturbed to this day Mojo Dojo forges on valiantly ahead, even whilst being confronted and surrounded by the ultimate mega meta Zerg !

External Content m.youtube.com

• Honestly, if any one of us were in Verdies position wrt Mojo Jojo we would have done the same. If a player from opposite ally wants to join me and get an Arti with him ill take him in. Nothing wrong with that, however if its a spy since the start then its a sad tactic, if not its pretty normal.

• """there was no longer any honor""" XD

• Honestly, if any one of us were in Verdies position wrt Mojo Jojo we would have done the same. If a player from opposite ally wants to join me and get an Arti with him ill take him in. Nothing wrong with that, however if its a spy since the start then its a sad tactic, if not its pretty normal.

We'd take him with no artie. It's very obvious they just waited for the right timing so we give him ST and then switch. Who does things like that? And yes it was a plant 95%

• Well I tried to lick their a** so that they don't attack me but its been for naught.

You should see how brown Anze‘s tongue gets right before he joins a zerg Alliance for defense, “help me please good alliance I have the biggest hammer, Gunners is bad, zerg is good”

For me there is no greater honor and joy then seeing the enemy squirm and zerg all around you, it means more to me then all of our victories, if we lose it will only be because it took 4 quads and 800 of the best Travian has to offers to stop us. The Gunners & nordics who chose not to Zerg, these players will be remembered as the true champions, even long after any zerg has won.

Antze aka lord slimey (like lohahalol and sardinea), started crying and going all personal with overboard attacks over tactics that no one can say are against game rules, anyone that knows dnd or vices understand they’ve been known to use techs and are often found akin to turning their backs on game rules...

Gow/ten/2.0/dnd/goats ect, ect..who cares, really ? I’d rather be remembered an under dog with a true warrior spirit, fighting off 4 quads, then being part of the zergling super mass. The helper antz whose efforts will long be in vain.

How can anybody be proud of a 5-6 meta Zerg..could you imagine if Gunners or the nordics joined in, server would have been pretty much against the Natars 😂

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• For me there is no greater honor and joy then seeing the enemy squirm and zerg all around you, it means more to me then all of our victories, if we lose it will only be because it took 4 quads and 800 of the best Travian has to offers to stop us. The Gunners & nordics who chose not to Zerg, these players will be remembered as the true champions, even long after any zerg has won.

Don't forget to add

The 800 accounts came at us because we attacked everyone and pissed them off :)

The nordics are zerging too. Not as much as we are but still.

Also, only the GUNNERS will remember themselves as the whatever you said

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Demented, insane...
    CHAOTIC to the core
    Berserkers of pain
    Lovers of WAR
    Bringers of doom
    LORDS of the dread
    Hunters of gloom
    Brothers in bloodshed

Battle doesn't need a purpose
    The battle is it's own purpose
    Don't ask why the plague spreads
    Or the field burns...
    DON'T ASK WHY WE FIGHT!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• GUNNERS are a very good team and have now backed that up with actually managing one or two legitimate arty steals, without relying on plants. But even Batman with his rose tinted glasses has got to realise that their Leadership has been screwing them over with the direction they are dragging them in. They have gone from a position of strength at the start of the server, with every other alliance either too busy focusing on their own wars or in a NAP with them allowing them to grow in peace. To their current position where they have alienated almost all the other alliances to the extent that they have now have the majority of the server against them. You can say all you like about a massive zerg but this kind of thing doesn't happen by accident, its not too difficult to follow the chain of events that have lead to this.

Its all very well spouting out all this bravado about being the ultimate warriors and being proud that the everyone is fighting against you, but a month or 2 down the line of having regular ops against you hitting 20 to 30 targets at a time, your players will start losing morale as their accounts they have invested time and money into gradually get beaten down. In a server of this quality you can not get away with fighting against everyone, you need to have allies and keep your enemies to a manageable level. The reason why 2.01 joined with TEN was because once the War between GUNNERS and DND broke out we could no longer see a way out of the war with TEN and we didn't want to drag our players through a never ending war. At the moment GUNNERS leadership are dragging their players in that same direction and if they don't start building bridges soon there won't be much left of them by the time we get to end game.

• When Batman goes from "troll" to taking stuff personally you know he trully is hurting. :D

• Few will remember the winners and/or losers or the server ... but everyone will remember that Batman’s been crying a lot!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Write it 5 more times and it becomes true.

Its not my problem that you cant understand anything told to you once

You can go ahead and read it 5 times :)

Like you guys, I chat with others as well and I have some choice screenshots I can share but I wont as I actually liked talking to the guy. ;p

Have fun reading that sentence as many times as you want :)

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack