Current News & Server Updates

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Its not my problem that you cant understand anything told to you once

You can go ahead and read it 5 times :)

Like you guys, I chat with others as well and I have some choice screenshots I can share but I wont as I actually liked talking to the guy. ;p

Have fun reading that sentence as many times as you want :)

share it with me bb

• Its not my problem that you cant understand anything told to you once

You can go ahead and read it 5 times :)

Like you guys, I chat with others as well and I have some choice screenshots I can share but I wont as I actually liked talking to the guy. ;p

Have fun reading that sentence as many times as you want :)

I have no idea what you talking about with screens but feel free to share if you suggesting Nordic tried to zerg, gonna be fun to see whatever BS you wrapped in your head now.

If it's however about the same old pathetic attempt to compare your actual zerging with Nordics revealing themselves to the public that they were a team from the start then there is nothing to say. At this point all I have left is pity for your teams.

• I came here today looking for banter from the two ops that landed very recently. Back reading this I see a lot about how Gunners is outnumbered and in a never ending war. How we will quit if we dont start making bridges (aka zerging). If Gunners losses this 5v1 war then so be it. If we lose every cap, feeder, and village then so be it. I will not quit, give in out of fear and spite. We will fight till we have nothing left to fight with, and when this happens we will fight that much harder. So do as you say, zero us 30 or 40 targets at a time. We are not farms or noobs who quit when we lose our caps or hammers. Our resolve and commitment as a team from what I can tell has never been stronger. I do not speak for gunners in what I say, just a simple follower and believer in Gunners.

On a side note I find it amusing how cocky the zergers are on the forums. Dont let it go to your head, you may have numbers, you may have a few skilled players, however I believe you have instilled a resolve in your enemies to see you fall faster then you rose. How this post will age, will be a true testament of how the server has gone.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• I came here today looking for banter from the two ops that landed very recently. Back reading this I see a lot about how Gunners is outnumbered and in a never ending war. How we will quit if we dont start making bridges (aka zerging). If Gunners losses this 5v1 war then so be it. If we lose every cap, feeder, and village then so be it. I will not quit, give in out of fear and spite. We will fight till we have nothing left to fight with, and when this happens we will fight that much harder. So do as you say, zero us 30 or 40 targets at a time. We are not farms or noobs who quit when we lose our caps or hammers. Our resolve and commitment as a team from what I can tell has never been stronger. I do not speak for gunners in what I say, just a simple follower and believer in Gunners.

On a side note I find it amusing how cocky the zergers are on the forums. Dont let it go to your head, you may have numbers, you may have a few skilled players, however I believe you have instilled a resolve in your enemies to see you fall faster then you rose. How this post will age, will be a true testament of how the server has gone.

Nice speech bro.

I suspect not everyone in Gunners shares your resolve 8).

Good to see the group who's spokesperson states using plants in other teams to lift arties and using multi's is a necessity still has followers.

Gunners leaders claim to have more accounts then people? And openly promoting abuse of tor while kicking someone from your group because they bought res in week 1. It's a joke mate.

• And openly promoting abuse of tor. It's a joke mate.

So has GoW done as well but I don't see you chewing them about it, I wonder why?

Duat has said this as well in Discord, Nordics are no angels either on this matter but you are either completely blind or wilfully ignorant to your zerg friends activities. But who is surprised really?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Saravan ().

• Dear Saravan,

We were the victims this time, changes our perspective.

You are just a bunch of cowards that know you are a bunch of cowards but instead of just owning up to it and carry on zerging look for every excuse under the sun to justify a 4v1. And when you do that you inevitably start tripping over your own feet like Heverton the Clown here going after Gunners for things his own zerg buddies are just as guilty for doing. We got a word for that, it's called hypocrisy.

The only thing Gunners done which I have not seen no one else do (yet) is plants. Motivating a 4v1 on that however is comical, y'all just not good enough or lack the confidence to fight on your own and that will always be the truth no matter how hard all of you come here spewing your BS with your zerg buddies patting each other on the back. Deal with it.

• How we look, feel etc went out the window once a plant stole our ST. Cant express this any more clearly. Most of us want to play to see Gunners lose again this round.

As for Nords, you had messed with GoW, TEN and Goats at the simultaneously, should we book slots to attack you then ? Gow takes 12th, rest are on 14th and 15th ??

Will IKEA and Duat attack us on different dates and time ? won't share def with each other ? So what if you were actually confeds since day 0. From our perspective you merged later and that changes the game for us. If you had disclosed your association since the start we all would have planned it differently, we simply adapted to your veiled confederation. Would this Zerg gain your approval if I say we planned it before the server started, so its ok ?

These are excuses but real factors which are had an impact on our decision. You ask for explanations and slander us but when we give that you shout excuses !!

Sure we could take IKEA 1 vs 1, shall we do that?? or are you s**t and making excuses ?

Post was edited 1 time, last by sakku ().

• Do whatever you want, 4v1 us if you must. Do joint ops, share artis, share def, if you must. Make whatever excuse you wish to make. Convince yourself of whatever reasons you have to. That all rests on you.

But for me, you are just a joke alliance that have to resort to massive zerging. Leave it at that.

• so you equate IKEA and Duat to TEN X or GoW. ? Are you now going to randomly quote numbers, pls be realistic.

Are you now randomly going to talk about skill?

And yes I equate IKEA and Duat to whatever wings you had from start.

• You did the same albeit at the start of the server.....

Out of all excuses this one is by far the most pathetic one. By your logic every meta that started day 0 with more than 1 wing in every server is now a zerg. That you weren't aware of Nordics being together from the start doesn't change that they were - and yes it matters greatly whether a team were one from the start or became one during the server.

Attempting to equate this with what you are doing is just sad and highlights how desperate you are to make it look like the zerging is justified. This is very important to you, despite just earlier saying you don't care how it looks. But you do else you wouldn't stoop so low to make such a ridiculous comparison.

I wouldn't even call your merge with 2.01 a zerg. Four metas in different quads together however is unquestionably a zerg.

• Hmmm my two cents for what its worth (I think the value is going to determined by which echo chamber you reside in but I think that is the reality we live in anyway)

Nordics

I think its justified in saying that GOATS, GOW and TEN have reasons to want to act against the Nordics. I dont think this is something that is really in contention.

Gunners

I think there is justification for GOW, DND, and GOATS to act against Gunners. Again I do not think there is any contention on this point.

Joint action against Nordics

So I think the point of contention here is whether joint action is a reasonable action.

I think the beef between GOATS and IKEA is extreme enough for joint action. I suspect GOW would feel similarly. For TEN I would say the "leaked landing time attacks " would be valid enough justification to want to take extreme action against he nordics. We can debate this and ultimately it will come down to a question of differing values. Nordics find their actions fair game and the others do not. And on the flip side Nordics feel aggrieved by the joint action and the others feel given past actions this is justified. And honestly the contention is based on the different perspective and unlikely to be reconciled

Joint action against Gunners

Again this is the point of contention

I believe on this note GOW and Gunners have beef that precedes this server and realistically I suspect anything goes here.

DND from what I have seen are very much pissed off with Gunners to an extent I suspect they will do whatever it takes to take them down

TEN - between the warning regarding settling cata points and the follow spy actions against them are again perfectly justified in being pissed off with gunners

GOATS - It comes down to a Slight confusion artifact. No idea why a team fighting against 3 quads decides to pick a fight with a 4th quad. But I think its a reasonable in light of hostile actions to respond with hostile actions.

Alternatives to joint action

I think you want us to attack independently like in those dumb Kung Fu movies where the people file in 1 by 1. I hope you recognise that this is something from the movies. Additionally, in a server where the Nordics specifically have said this is a war game and honor codes mean nothing, I really find it hard to imagine why anyone would want to afford you that to be perfectly honest.

My personal take

Personally I say get on with messing up Gunners and the Nordics. After that if there is to be a winner amongst the teams left, I am less likely to have a bitter taste in my mouth from their win. I am firmly on a "Anything But Gunners or Nordics" stance right now. Again for what its worth I suspect somewhere most ex-CWL players will in some part sympathise with your plight. Been there before many a time. Unfortunately one of the many aspects of this game is a social element and this is one of the things I do not understand about the nordics plan. There is so much to admire except the social element.

Now I fully expect you to disagree and that is fine. I hope at least in some way this maybe helps you understand the other perspective at play. If not, I tried.

For what its worth, nordics I really like the plan to disrupt the game with a centre quad meta. But personally dislike some of the implementation of it.

P.S. Also I hope you do not misconstrue my statements as being aggressive in any way. This was all written to be read as calm conciliatory statement.

Also I dont see a world where the nordics or gunners become irrelevant on this server. At the end of the day its the 2 strongest positioned metas on the server imo vs the rest of the server.

• openly promoting abuse of tor..

I guess you forgot about Ten’s password bank sharing when you wrote that post.

So has GoW done as well but I don't see you chewing them about it, I wonder why?

Not forgetting Gow we’re the only team that pretty much had their entire leadership banned, it doesn’t bother ten tho as long as Gow play ball in their ultimate mega meta.

You are just a bunch of cowards that know you are a bunch of cowards but instead of just owning up to it and carry on zerging look for every excuse under the sun to justify a 4v1. And when you do that you inevitably start tripping over your own feet like Heverton the Clown here going after Gunners for things his own zerg buddies are just as guilty for doing. We got a word for that, it's called hypocrisy.

Agreed just an oversized bunch of hypocritical zerglings. That built the largest mega meta of any of the current .com domains out of cowardice.

If Gunners losses this 5v1 war then so be it. Our resolve and commitment as a team from what I can tell has never been stronger.

let the zerg keep making excuses it’s not like Gow or anyone hasn’t done worse, for me it’s the pinnacle of the game when 5 metas and 4 quads come against us. Where as the players fighting in the zerg must be knowing that their leaders are thinking of them as fairly trash.

I don’t care that our leaders didn’t do more diplomacy or decided not to Zerg with the mega meta against the nordics. I’m happier that our leadership have faith in our members and believe in our own abilities.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t care that our leaders didn’t do more diplomacy or decided not to Zerg with the mega meta against the nordics. I’m happier that our leadership have faith in our members and believe in our own abilities.

A little ironic given how earlier in the server you were so proud of your ability to keep your NAP going when GOATS and IKEAS feel apart. But hey I guess hypocrisy is everywhere eh.

• So has GoW done as well but I don't see you chewing them about it, I wonder why?

Duat has said this as well in Discord, Nordics are no angels either on this matter but you are either completely blind or wilfully ignorant to your zerg friends activities. But who is surprised really?

Saravan. You literally removed half of sentence, before quoting it to suit what you wanted to say.

Next time you want to discuss something. Please quote the entire sentence without removing half.

I said, openly promoting the use of tor while kicking someone in week 1 for res purchasing is a joke (that was done because they wanted to be the "ethical" team).

You are right to point out I did not say this same thing towards other teams, such as TEN, Duat or GoW. Probably because.. TEN, Duat or GoW didn't pretend to be some kind of virtuous/morally righteous team by booting someone and citing "ethics" whilst at the same time openly promoting clear breaking of the game rules.

Do you understand now what I am saying? Feel free to msg me if you don't.

• A little ironic given how earlier in the server you were so proud of your ability to keep your NAP going when GOATS and IKEAS feel apart. But hey I guess hypocrisy is everywhere eh.

Server was set up a bit differently, even at that time we were well aware Goats were already busy talking to every meta scheming. And Ten being ten were always going to try to beat us with numbers..

I also predicted ten zerging 2.01 and other quads early on, interestingly even before the wall of excuses ;)

External Content www.youtube.com