Current News & Server Updates

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • I came here today looking for banter from the two ops that landed very recently. Back reading this I see a lot about how Gunners is outnumbered and in a never ending war. How we will quit if we dont start making bridges (aka zerging). If Gunners losses this 5v1 war then so be it. If we lose every cap, feeder, and village then so be it. I will not quit, give in out of fear and spite. We will fight till we have nothing left to fight with, and when this happens we will fight that much harder. So do as you say, zero us 30 or 40 targets at a time. We are not farms or noobs who quit when we lose our caps or hammers. Our resolve and commitment as a team from what I can tell has never been stronger. I do not speak for gunners in what I say, just a simple follower and believer in Gunners.

On a side note I find it amusing how cocky the zergers are on the forums. Dont let it go to your head, you may have numbers, you may have a few skilled players, however I believe you have instilled a resolve in your enemies to see you fall faster then you rose. How this post will age, will be a true testament of how the server has gone.

hahaha sounds like a jew will

and we just started to mention "Hanuka" days, read it at wikipedia

we will die but not change to zergers! haha ilike our meta resolve

just kidding.. seriously we all have fun here, we play for the road not for the ww100, as long as we all have fun here dont expect us to delete accounts

thanks on the challenge com domain, ididnt expected for less than fighting vs the best players in the world <3

• Server was set up a bit differently

You mean that at that point you were doing well diplomatically so you decided to gloat about it to those who were doing poorly diplomatically and now that you are the one doing poorly diplomatically, diplomacy doesnt matter?

• The thing is that we are in this situation because we had better plans, strategies and played better than others and that is something that ANY of the teams in here could have achieved with more commitment & skill. Instead of trying to learn, adapt, work on your weaknessess and embrace your strengths you decided to take another way. Joint opses were your answer to this situation, where you could actually learn something and become better. It is what it is, sad part is that you can't challenge us with better or more advanced game play and trying to be smarter, rather do something that we can't counterplay, because of pure numbers. We did nothing that you could not do, but you decided to do something that we can't do.

We have people with Kids, families, jobs, studies, lots of irl commitments like everyone else. We just use our time more wisely than the rest. I don't mind fighting several fronts at the same time, even cooperation between enemies to some extent is fine tbh, but when you bring the game play to a level where your opponent does not have a chance to compete, that makes me feel sorry for you.

Although sooner or later you have to start planning against each others If you want to have a chance to win this server. Our actions in future will still have a huge impact to who has the chance to win this server, we might be the one to actually make that decision for you. But we will see :)

Just wanted to give you some perspective, how I see this situation. We take whatever you have for us, but are you prepared for the same treatment?

Post was edited 2 times, last by AFKi ().

• All I read is the same Sh**t all over again, just put in a new and "shiny" way...

Y'll know what your problems are, it's your ego's... I've seen it time and time again.. You are bringing this upon yourself all over the travian domains...

if you feel insulted good if you don't maybe you should be, and let me explain...

You cheat.. you all do, IKEA, GUNNERS, DUAT, all of you, and it's your ego's who F's thing up for you every time...

If you didn't use techs, bought ress, use tor, share passwords etc. all the other shit you do, but just BELIVED in your own capabilities there would be no need for this constant screaming about who is the best at cheating without getting caught...

I wrote it earlier, many times over many many years by now.... : play fair, respect the game, and just maybe the rest of travian players will follow...

All the dirty moves that are being used comes from somewhere.. Using plants... com'n how low can you go... this is not a limbo competetion, this is real life people spending hours and hours every day on this game, and I really hate how this game brings out the worst in ppl.

I'm not playing on a high lvl I tend to not spend more then 250 gold pr month, been doing that for years, I've played several years not using gold at all, and still I think I've played more exciting accounts then most.
    I can mention 19 arti steals on one server just to justify my 50 cent's..

So stop crying and be little babies, and play the game without any cheating.. else you will end up old and angry, alone without friends... and die... alone... with a stamp on your forehead saying CHEATER

• heverton youve used this statement about more accounts than people in Gunners now a few times. Cut the BS. Every alliance has techs be it 1 or 50. Be it a tech account registered or someone who went inactive and leadership took over the account.

russell_hantz wtf

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Perfectly fair. I am sure people will adapt to include some of your game style in the future. Though maybe with some improvement on the social side of the game I hope. I really do not believe you guys needed to take the scorched earth attitude to diplomatic relationships on the server to achieve something close to where you are because you did have better strats, and did play better

Heck my impression is that if you had limited yourself to just drawing the ire of Goats and GOW. You would have been in a better diplomatic situation.

But ultimately the image you have chosen to perpetuate is being a team that is willing do break any sportsmanlike convention to gain an advantage. In fact to some extent some of you went on to taunt people for choosing to complain about your unsportsmanlike actions. Yet now you are complaining that people are not being sportsmanlike.

Be consistent man.

Also for sure you are in pole position to be kingmakers. You might even end up being kings yourself. But realistically you influence of the spawn locations makes you guys a huge threat towards the end game for every meta on the server to larger or smaller extents.

• Cmon AFK dont do this I had started liking you.

1) Initially when we spoke about fairness in the game as some alliances are clearly abusing techs to such a degree, we were whining because this is a war game.

2) When IKEA played a farce of a NAP with us and then back stabbed us, that is fair because its a war game.

3) You go on common chat and post personal chats with our leader and "expose" the so called behind the scenes confed of GOATS, TEN and GoW. Then you say that you did not like the unfairness there so you decided to balance the server. Which, now everyone knows, was completes BS given that you yourself had a secret behind the curtains confed with Duat all along.

When you do it, its right. When we do it its unfair?

This is a war game. Take your own advice. Suck it up and fight. You decided to attack three alliances at once. You knew the risks it entailed. You decided to go ahead none the less. So you should take the responsibility of facing the consequences and stop, as Saravan and Gunners like to say a lot, WHINING.

You are doing one thing different than us. Techs. I dare you. Drop your techs. Delete them. We will tell our 2 members to do the same. Then it shall be a pure battle of skill, Until then, you have no right to speak of fairness and skill.

I will give you one thing though, and this I have admitted previously, your planning was immense and the details are simply astounding. I would have loved to play with a team like that. But you are plainly bad at your execution. Even with a shitty execution, our shitty planning and your pre server preparation has still propelled you to this advantageous position.

Read your own last line again. I repeat it back to you.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• The discussion has always been about what circumstances you are bringing up to motivate a 4v1, which as explained previously are all just badly formed excuses to cover up the fact that you simply aren't good at this game. This you fail repeatedly to admit and will say anything from past server events to "well you are zerging too since day 0" and I have no problem pointing it out. It has never been about the fact that you actually are zerging. The zerg was to be expected which is why we hid Duat/IKEA until arti release because if you can't handle 100 accs you definitely won't be able to handle 180 accs - despite being more than us just with 1 meta. We know what kind of players you are but I have to admit, even I didn't expect this level of desperation.

You crying about techs is yet another example of how delusional you are. Your own leader paid russians to run a whole tech wing for your meta.

• ... It is what it is, sad part is that you can't challenge us with better or more advanced game play and trying to be smarter, rather do something that we can't counterplay, because of pure numbers. We did nothing that you could not do, but you decided to do something that we can't do...

...I don't mind fighting several fronts at the same time, even cooperation between enemies to some extent is fine tbh, but when you bring the game play to a level where your opponent does not have a chance to compete, that makes me feel sorry for you...

...We take whatever you have for us...

Read more carefully plz. As I said, we don't mind fighting on multiple fronts, we expected that. But we did not expect you to be one when we face you. Like I wrote long time ago, If com's are all about forcing situations where one gets simply outnumbered by rest joining together I don't really get what is the point in that. Does not matter how smart or clever you are If others will simply outnumber you :D So if someone could explain me why it is needes to join together against one instead of fighting your own wars seperately, even If the targets are same? Or is it just a com thing? Afraid to lose some hammers? This could be much more fun & exciting for everyone that way.

• The thing is that we are in this situation because we had better plans, strategies and played better than others and that is something that ANY of the teams in here could have achieved with more commitment & skill. Instead of trying to learn, adapt, work on your weaknessess and embrace your strengths you decided to take another way. Joint opses were your answer to this situation, where you could actually learn something and become better. It is what it is, sad part is that you can't challenge us with better or more advanced game play and trying to be smarter, rather do something that we can't counterplay, because of pure numbers. We did nothing that you could not do, but you decided to do something that we can't do.

I mean... Kinda too late for the other teams to arrange a secret pre-start confed, and do an early game NAP backstab.. When it's already past arties :P

I don't mind fighting several fronts at the same time, even cooperation between enemies to some extent is fine tbh, but when you bring the game play to a level where your opponent does not have a chance to compete, that makes me feel sorry for you.

The discussion has always been about what circumstances you are bringing up to motivate a 4v1, which as explained previously are all just badly formed excuses to cover up the fact that you simply aren't good at this game. This you fail repeatedly to admit and will say anything from past server events to "well you are zerging too since day 0" and I have no problem pointing it out. It has never been about the fact that you actually are zerging. The zerg was to be expected which is why we hid Duat/IKEA until arti release because if you can't handle 100 accs you definitely won't be able to handle 180 accs - despite being more than us just with 1 meta. We know what kind of players you are but I have to admit, even I didn't expect this level of desperation.

So, the claim is that all other teams are utterly crap, and Nordics would wipe the floor with them if they didn't cooperate... But now you complain that they cooperate against you? You executed your plans, pre-game secret confed, backstab NAP, good artefact setup. Your plans put you in a position of power (and as was mentioned above, you were making enemies with a lot of teams through your plans and actions, even before the confed was made official) - and now you complain that other teams react to the strong position you're in? I am sure a lot of the teams will bring a large amount of techs to the next servers they play, do more with artefact planning and so on, like your team did - but that isn't gonna help them on this server.

• You are doing one thing different than us. Techs. I dare you. Drop your techs. Delete them. We will tell our 2 members to do the same. Then it shall be a pure battle of skill, Until then, you have no right to speak of fairness and skill.

So you are saying that we should drop our techs and go against 600 players without them? You seem like a really smart guy. It is also funny how majority of our techs are played better than average account in goats. I think that says enough how skillful you guys really are :D

• I mean... Kinda too late for the other teams to arrange a secret pre-start confed, and do an early game NAP backstab.. When it's already past arties :P

So, the claim is that all other teams are utterly crap, and Nordics would wipe the floor with them if they didn't cooperate... But now you complain that they cooperate against you? You executed your plans, pre-game secret confed, backstab NAP, good artefact setup. Your plans put you in a position of power (and as was mentioned above, you were making enemies with a lot of teams through your plans and actions, even before the confed was made official) - and now you complain that other teams react to the strong position you're in? I am sure a lot of the teams will bring a large amount of techs to the next servers they play, do more with artefact planning and so on, like your team did - but that isn't gonna help them on this server.

There is a lot they can't do and I get that, but also a lot they can other than doing joint opses, just play smarter, use your strengths and spot our weaknessess and use them. This way you also learn. If you just abuse the numbers it does not really motivate you to find new strategies or smarter plans. Your focus is on overpowering and like it seems, com's have a history of rather doing joint opses to survive than focusing on what you already have and making it better. Tho this is just my speculating. Might be there are some masterminds working on plans and optimising your ranks while we speak at the same time.

• I mean... Kinda too late for the other teams to arrange a secret pre-start confed, and do an early game NAP backstab.. When it's already past arties :P

Amazing how you can quote me, where I literally say I'm having a discussion about the "explanations" over the zerg rather than the zerg happening itself, then conclude that I'm complaining about the zerging. I guess you read what you want to read. Nobody in Nordics is surprised about some form of zerging, our whole hiding strategy was built on this premise. As I also said however, we expected something akin to 2.01 merging with TEN, DND merging with Gunners and GoW merging/confedding with Goats. None of which I would even consider a zerg. Four metas spread across every quad together vs. two other metas whom are not working together however, is just a whole different level of desperation, and is without any reasonable doubt an unexpected, massive zerging.

As to the matter of actions leading to consequences, Nordics aren't at all surprised to see every quad meta going for them. To do so in the way of joint ops, sharing def and artis however, again - a whole different level altogether.

Don't even try to explain away Nordics position as a result of teching. Literally every meta techs, some went so far as to pay real money for it, your own (previous) team included.

Pretty hilarious by the way for you to make a re-entry after all this time to this server forums after deleting as early as post- Goats/IKEA NAP breakout. I guess zerging gets you that boost of confidence needed to show your face again.

• As I also said however, we expected something akin to GoW merging/confedding with Goats. None of which I would even consider a zerg.

If GoW merged with Goats, the response would be the same as now. I highly doubt that you would be okay if that happens.

• You mean that at that point you were doing well diplomatically so you decided to gloat about it to those who were doing poorly diplomatically and now that you are the one doing poorly diplomatically, diplomacy doesnt matter?

I do not think any of us are complaining about our diplomatic state. Our actions is what got us here and we recognize that and our diplomacy is the end of our swords and the front face of our Phalanx. If it takes 5 metas to handle our style of diplomacy, well this round just got 5x more interesting. I look forward to this challenge. Do you?

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• If GoW merged with Goats, the response would be the same as now. I highly doubt that you would be okay if that happens.

You believe what you want to believe, but this was our projection from the start of the server. It was confirmed very early that it was heading in that direction from the convos IKEA had with Brezzok in which Ajax was involved with planning joint ops against us. Didn't see us complain then did you? Because it was expected.

• You believe what you want to believe, but this was our projection from the start of the server. It was confirmed very early that it was heading in that direction from the convos IKEA had with Brezzok in which Ajax was involved with planning joint ops against us. Didn't see us complain then did you? Because it was expected.

Since nothing happened and it was only talks, there was not much of a complaint.

• Since nothing happened and it was only talks, there was not much of a complaint.

Yeah I know, it wasn't enough. Instead you basically asked the entire server to joint ops us. Then shifted the "reasons" towards Gunners being "immoral" the second they backed out of the deal. Still remember your goons coming in here backing up Gunners when I was making fun of their poor arti results, because at that time you were still best buddies planning the omegalul zerg.

• Yeah I know, it wasn't enough. Instead you basically asked the entire server to joint ops us. Then shifted the "reasons" towards Gunners being "immoral" the second they backed out of the deal. Still remember your goons coming in here backing up Gunners when I was making fun of their poor arti results, because at that time you were still best buddies planning the omegalul zerg.

Well you are wrong in multiple statements but I am happy to tell you the truth (or at least my pov) if you are interested on discord.