Current News & Server Updates

• I came here today looking for banter from the two ops that landed very recently. Back reading this I see a lot about how Gunners is outnumbered and in a never ending war. How we will quit if we dont start making bridges (aka zerging). If Gunners losses this 5v1 war then so be it. If we lose every cap, feeder, and village then so be it. I will not quit, give in out of fear and spite. We will fight till we have nothing left to fight with, and when this happens we will fight that much harder. So do as you say, zero us 30 or 40 targets at a time. We are not farms or noobs who quit when we lose our caps or hammers. Our resolve and commitment as a team from what I can tell has never been stronger. I do not speak for gunners in what I say, just a simple follower and believer in Gunners.

On a side note I find it amusing how cocky the zergers are on the forums. Dont let it go to your head, you may have numbers, you may have a few skilled players, however I believe you have instilled a resolve in your enemies to see you fall faster then you rose. How this post will age, will be a true testament of how the server has gone.

We’re all with you brother let Zergers come at us .

• This is a war game. Suck it up and fight.

This is pretty hilarious coming from a zerg wing

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) @demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• There is a lot they can't do and I get that, but also a lot they can other than doing joint opses, just play smarter, use your strengths and spot our weaknessess and use them. This way you also learn. If you just abuse the numbers it does not really motivate you to find new strategies or smarter plans. Your focus is on overpowering and like it seems, com's have a history of rather doing joint opses to survive than focusing on what you already have and making it better. Tho this is just my speculating. Might be there are some masterminds working on plans and optimising your ranks while we speak at the same time.

Nordics are in a strong position. Gunners are still in a decent position. Clearly, given the quality of your accounts, experience, probably a decent DC team and your setup with all accounts close by, you'd have a very good chance of defending well against any single team. At the same time, you've made enemies with three metas even before the confed announcement. Doing joint OPs is a very good way to minimize risk and casualties for each of the metas participating - none of them are interested in throwing all their hammers away at you, especially not while Gunners are still a contender too. They minimize risk + hit someone who has been hitting them from early in the server (and in the case of GOATS, someone who backstabbed them).

Zergs do happen on .com sometimes (seems like they do on nordics too btw, I've seen so much whining on the forums there about it :P), but mostly if one team is very strong. Some form of coordination in OPs happening is not uncommon either, but doesn't necessarily mean that teams are meta-ing up (same as is the case here I guess).

What each team is doing besides joint OPs, I can't say.

Amazing how you can quote me, where I literally say I'm having a discussion about the "explanations" over the zerg rather than the zerg happening itself,

First off, I was quoting your reply together with AFKi's reply, to set up the context of how you thought yourselves a lot strong than any other teams. Secondly, it might not have been intended as such, but this does seem like complaining:

We know what kind of players you are but I have to admit, even I didn't expect this level of desperation.

and thirdly, I was replying and participating in the discussion of why the joint OPs happen. I simply point out that you set yourself up for it completely - by hitting three different teams, backstabbing one team (which means Goats would probably join in on OPs just out of spite), having a pre-server confed - and being a strong team, who is seen as a big threat by the other teams - so much so, that teams don't fancy fighting you alone and risking throwing away their endgame chances.

Four metas spread across every quad together vs. two other metas whom are not working together however, is just a whole different level of desperation, and is without any reasonable doubt an unexpected, massive zerging.

hmmm so, is a 3 vs. 1 (as the reports Loffe posted indicates - I only see GoW, Goats and TEN there), or 4v1?

The discussion has always been about what circumstances you are bringing up to motivate a 4v1,

or is this official confirmation of Nordics + Gunners confed? :P Or setting up for justification of such a thing at a later point?

(^ mostly teasing, if that wasn't obvious).

Though again...

As to the matter of actions leading to consequences, Nordics aren't at all surprised to see every quad meta going for them. To do so in the way of joint ops, sharing def and artis however, again - a whole different level altogether.

Are you with Gunners or not? Because wasn't def sharing and artefact sharing done against Gunners and not you? ;)

Don't even try to explain away Nordics position as a result of teching. Literally every meta techs, some went so far as to pay real money for it,

? Surely, you'll admit that Nordics teched to a level that no other teams did, in terms of both amount + quality of techs. And I said teching was a part of it - I commended you on your planning too, but I guess you're too upset to see the compliment.

your own (previous) team included.

Pretty hilarious by the way for you to make a re-entry after all this time to this server forums after deleting as early as post- Goats/IKEA NAP breakout. I guess zerging gets you that boost of confidence needed to show your face again.

I didn't play on this server, at any point. Never logged in anywhere. Hence why I requested this:

PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

I know where the confusion stems from though - my former dual did play on this server, but I didn't join her. Solace is her account name. I dualed with her under that name on a few servers, hence why some people know me by that name (and why I keep it in my skype name), but haven't done so since com1 2018.

I only played a single server with CWL many years ago now (2016), and didn't like it too much. I do have a lot of friends from other teams who play there though. Though, to be fair, I'd probably have quit the team if I was there too, because of the multi buying.

I have posted in these thread whenever I felt like it, and I haven't stopped doing so at any point, lol.

Anyway, since you seem to be very annoyed, bringing up what I did ingame (on a server I didn't play), completely unrelated to the discussion.. Maybe a meme will appease you

4q7wfn.jpg

• You can interpret my writing as you wish. I'm writing here to debunk the excuses that are thrown around for the reason behind this zerg. So far we have heard anything from what happened a server ago (irrelevant to Nordics) to saying with a straight face that because it wasn't "revealed" that two groups were actually one before the server even started that was a zerg too.

4v1 situation and sharing def are two things exclusively applied to Gunners, I never said otherwise, I only discussed it within that context.

A 3v1 joint ops happened to Nordics and sharing artis affects every non-zerg Meta. Shoehorning this level of zerg as a result of previous events is laughable. I could see Goats and GoW do a joint ops - and this was expected as well - the former due to a broken NAP and the latter as a result of quad fighting from the server start. The fact is they were even planning to do this before IKEA even broke the NAP, at that point in time Brezzok asked IKEA to fake us. As to why it didn't happen in the end, is unclear to me, but it shows intent and it definitely shows that a joint ops is not something that exclusively would happen because "backstabbing".

TEN joining because IKEA attacked some random feeders early into the game is a weak explanation, they came in because it was the easy thing to do.

Nordics have developed their techs well, numbers wise however it's not anything extraordinarily higher compared to metas such as GoW or Gunners. Feel free to go to Getter and do the calculations yourself since you supposedly now never even played on the server in the first place (yet come here to argue with me?).

• Nordics have developed their techs well, numbers wise however it's not anything extraordinarily higher compared to metas such as GoW or Gunners

Straight up numbers still somewhat higher than others, and especially higher than Goats and TEN, no? And again, pure amount is one thing, another is quality of them.

you supposedly now never even played on the server in the first place (yet come here to argue with me?).

"supposedly" lol. I got plenty of requests to join, and declined them all, including my former dual. Never said I played on the server. But yes, I'll come and post here when I feel like it, sorry if that annoys you :P still an interesting server to spectate ;)

• so next server i gonna open an alliance of 3 members and complain everyone else have 60 times the numbers of my alliance.

its a game which every side just want to win, and will do everything to achieve that, some use plants, and yes some "zerging" against the strongest meta.

also, last time i checked its not against the rules to "zerg" same as its not against the rules to use "techs". last time we complained about techs you said: "its not against the rules, use it as well if you want" so my answer to you is the same answer you told us.

btw, being better than everyone in a game like Travian is not something positive.

• its a game which every side just want to win, and will do everything to achieve that, some use plants, and yes some "zerging" against the strongest meta.

also, last time i checked its not against the rules to "zerg" same as its not against the rules to use "techs". last time we complained about techs you said: "its not against the rules, use it as well if you want" so my answer to you is the same answer you told us.

Whats the point of winning if you dont do it by your own team rather than with the help of 70% of the server.

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) @demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• Whats the point of winning if you dont do it by your own team rather than with the help of 70% of the server.

i don't think we confd Ten/Goats or dnd, we just attacking our enemy together "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

what we will do once the "enemy" will not be here... let's wait and see

• Anyway, since you seem to be very annoyed, bringing up what I did ingame (on a server I didn't play), completely unrelated to the discussion.. Maybe a meme will appease you

4q7wfn.jpg

As if you would have let a bunch of farms 2.01/TEN recruited sit in the middle of GZ. Would hardly call that attacking TEN, especially since they branded themselves as "IKEA 2" when we asked them nicely to relocate early on. We do not get enjoyment out of beating random players or new players for no apparent reason, but what can you do. They joined 2.01 and we kept hammering them when they merged with TEN. We can return to this topic at a later point in time if it ever becomes relevant again (doubtful). This is not to say that 2.01 are a bunch of farms, I bet they really needed some extra buffer against TEN so eh. Citing this as a casus belli is a bit of weird one (as if you needed one, no CB is not -2 stability in this game). The underlying reasons are most probably something that won't get discussed publicly (yet). Again, a conversation maybe worth having once the server is concluded. For all intents and purposes, so long as nobody is able to speak openly all you get is autistic screeching and bad faith arguments.

Also some people here have made some pretty bold statements saying that we in IKEA plan things. I would like to assure you that this is not the case. In this video, you can see a clear example of how IKEA management decides on any given course of action throughout the server, or prior to it starting. Creative solutions require creative methods, after all.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Achtung: Video link deleted, naked guys running around ().

• Quality of techs is a strange subject to debate.

If there's a similar amount on each side, can't really point fingers towards people who just did a better job setting those up. Everyone had an equal chance to make them better, yet not everyone siezed the opportunity to do so.

• [...] last time i checked its not against the rules to "zerg" same as its not against the rules to use "techs" [...]

I think that could be disputed.

TG have been struggling with both issues since before I started playing the game, more than 10 years ago. Techs they seem to be allowing more, and reducing the efforts to resist. In contrast, large groups of alliances working together they are actively taking steps to prevent. Since August 15, 2019, the New Confederacy System was introduced, which restrics each confederacy to having four alliances within them in total. This put restrictions upon the sharing of resources and reinforcements.

It could probably be argued that players leaving one alliance and joining another on a temporary basis to receive reinforcements, or other support afforded by the visited group, are circumventing game mechanics which are in place instead of game rules. It would be hard to manage massive cooperation via the game rules themselves - imagine how many bans they would have to put in place.

It is clear that the owners of the game do not want large collections of alliances cooperating. Generally speaking it reduces competition, encourages others to do the same, and (for TG to take an interest) probably puts people off playing because it is less fun.

• Pippin

the limited of sending res/reinf not allay member is a try to avoid techs and farm spiking.

about the 4 wings thing, no allay have more than 180 members. and the limit is up to 240, we can add any member we want until 240 according to rules

• Straight up numbers still somewhat higher than others, and especially higher than Goats and TEN, no? And again, pure amount is one thing, another is quality of them.

"supposedly" lol. I got plenty of requests to join, and declined them all, including my former dual. Never said I played on the server. But yes, I'll come and post here when I feel like it, sorry if that annoys you :P still an interesting server to spectate ;)

Mads are you even playing com 2 ? or just decided to check in to support some goats propaganda (happy birthday btw)

Duet and ikea numbers are similar to Gow's and less then tens, greater then Goats but in no way are their numbers significantly different on a 1v1 basis.

Tell me mads, if we ignore the wall of zerg type excuses for a moment, do you think it's fair play and just that 5 metas go against one team outnumbering them 4:1 ?

Yes you heard absolutely correctly, 5 metas! not one or two or three teams, NO! we are talking about 5 metas, just to repeat so there is no confusion Mads. With around 800 players and over 100 hammers marching in any single operation, which is 3 times what even the team with the most hammers can send.

Odds at least 4:1 here, cmon be honest does this really seem normal for you, when the average quality of meta players is much higher then ordinary .com domains here..

Now you've spoken about teams that do joint operations as not necessarily confed, and pretty much echoed the zerg choir on this. Normally I'd agree with this stance, however we are not just talking about ordinary op sharing it goes way deeper then that.

We are seeing a huge notable difference then just a confab of 100+ op hammers landing. What's also different here is shared artefacts, shared defense which overlaps and coincides with the joint operations, basically everything which is traditional between confed partners is being played out between the 5 meta mega zerg on a much larger scale.

Thankfully this confab of nearly 1000 players also seems to have it's fair share of disgruntled players even disgruntled leaders, which brings me to my next point, what the mega meta zerg are planning for endgame.

For me this is a cracking server I'd never expected our enemy thought we were so good, they would bring to the furor 5 metas from 4 different quads to tackle just one team, but all may not be what it seems, here is some news what I found out from the massive zerg discussions.

As we know there are 7 metas competing for endgame, Gunners,Ikea/duat, Ten,2.01,Gow,Goats, (Dnd)- playing a side kick & support role also helping to direct the zerglings) unfortunately for the zergs there is not really enough plans to go around for everyone, we've seen already the ultimate mega meta have shared artefacts, even players but how will thing's look moving forward, so let's have a look.

Every meta if they go it alone needs at least 2 sets of ww plans, stay with me here because this is where the mega meta zerg becomes conflicted, since they think that ikea/duet will try to take most if not all of the plans, based on a central strategic position (apparently they heard of them doing it on another server). Before I continue if your part zerg, you may not want to read on. I apologize in advance to anyone in the mass mega meta that thought it was an enemy of my enemy type of deal, or that alliances would go back to working for themselves at some stage, sorry to burst that bubble, you can still believe I'm wrong if you like..

The mega meta leaders also believe they will be extremely lucky to secure even 4-6 ww plans, they don't believe this is realistic option for them. And this is where the leaders of the zerg believe their real problem is, which is also cause for the mega meta zerg to be working so closely in the first place.

Goats/Ten2.0/Gow would still legitimately need 6 sets of plans right ?? if you thought this like I used to then you'd be wrong. Here is where the zerg is heading to put the cherry on the cake.

Your still with me ? it gets really awkward for the mighty mega herd from here... Notice when Dnd are worried about defense they have their members move over to ten or gow or wherever they can to have defense provided for them, and we've seen mega meta artefacts conveniently passed around already, now this is where it gets really ugly

Gow,ten,2.01,Goats, dnd actually have a separate discord channel, where mostly leaders and supposed trusted players are present. What I was reading there indicates that in the very strong likelihood of the mass mega meta missing out on at least the 6 plans they require, they are willing to share plans and even pop members in to a same ally, even if they can just secure 2 or 4, which is evidently a much more likely situation then securing 6.

The zergs have the numbers ofc and this helps them to cause a lot of damage together, but they lack the prime position and real estate to take nearly half the plans needed, even with overwhelming numbers they don't expect it to happen, and are already planning for possible worst case scenarios....

Without giving to much more away, here is at least some food for thought, mark my words and lets see if this is another accurate batman prediction ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Note i havent acually read everything written here carefully since its just the same discussion time & time again.

Here my two cents as a Duat leader / nordics "meta" leader.
    Are we suprised GoW & Goats do joint ops on us? no of course not lol, we have known this would happend since the second we spawned in. (Due to the relation Duat vs Gow & Ikea vs Goats have been nothing to do with the leaked Dms or anything)

We know we are a massive target due to how we play & what artifacts we have collected.
    I don't think anyone in the leadership is acually suprised the "zerging" is happening obviously its not something we enjoy since its quite alot harder to defend against three metas instead of two (as we expected) or even one.
    It sucks for us, but it happends and we accept it. (Even if certain people *cough Saravan* likes to put on a show :Harold:)

I have no clue why people still going on about techs, every meta uses techs if its trade routed onces,parking or farming really doesnt have any differnce to any sane person.

This forum is just a massive circle jerk at this point going back to the same points and i have no desire to be apart of this :D
    Will post reports from OPs & enjoy my kebabs.

Xoxo your friendly neighbourhood kebab eater.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• As if you would have let a bunch of farms 2.01/TEN recruited sit in the middle of GZ. Would hardly call that attacking TEN, especially since they branded themselves as "IKEA 2" when we asked them nicely to relocate early on. We do not get enjoyment out of beating random players or new players for no apparent reason, but what can you do. They joined 2.01 and we kept hammering them when they merged with TEN. We can return to this topic at a later point in time if it ever becomes relevant again (doubtful). This is not to say that 2.01 are a bunch of farms, I bet they really needed some extra buffer against TEN so eh. Citing this as a casus belli is a bit of weird one (as if you needed one, no CB is not -2 stability in this game). The underlying reasons are most probably something that won't get discussed publicly (yet). Again, a conversation maybe worth having once the server is concluded. For all intents and purposes, so long as nobody is able to speak openly all you get is autistic screeching and bad faith arguments.

Also some people here have made some pretty bold statements saying that we in IKEA plan things. I would like to assure you that this is not the case. In this video, you can see a clear example of how IKEA management decides on any given course of action throughout the server, or prior to it starting. Creative solutions require creative methods, after all.

Maybe you can't remember, I don't know.

But, do you remember when TEN copped a joint op from DND + 2.01 and Ikea decided to jump on in and fling some of their own hammers in making it 3 teams v 1? That occurred because the landing time was put into public.

Ikea perfectly happy to throw their own hammers into a 3 v 1 op situation but you want to come here and cry incessantly when TEN decided to return the favour?

Maybe next time don't participate in a joint op if you don't want the same coming back at you.

From what I've heard the landing time was shared to TEN in public and we just decided to follow on in. ^^ :*

• Three metas ops you. One you merge with, the second you for all intents and purposes zerg with, the third you counter joint ops. Yeah this is definietly the reason why.

• You cant say you have no desire to be a part of it when you answer in the thread. HELLO?!