Current News & Server Updates

• You cant say you have no desire to be a part of it when you answer in the thread. HELLO?!

yeah loffe enjoy the talking etc more than everyone else ;)

i had something to add, but i won't :S

• damn Verdie, are you okay? How are you feeling nowadays?

• You can interpret my writing as you wish. I'm writing here to debunk the excuses that are thrown around for the reason behind this zerg.

LOL bro everyone can see you are writing here for one reason only.

To troll and gaslight.

None of which are working in your favor.

But sure, continue if it makes you feel better.

As for your reply to my post, it isnt worthy of a reply. Too stupid.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• "You are doing one thing different than us, you are teching."

"Your own leader pays for techs."

"Stop trolling."

• "Pays"?

More like Paid, once. And if I start talking about who the money went to, you wont like it.

And yes, you are doing it differently than us. There is literally only 2 players in goats that are teching. The others dont want or cannot afford. I try to encourage all to use and no one does.

Whereas you guys, its part of your game play. So yeah.

The shit you keep trying to bring, just check the server once and you will realize not a single one of the techs that my leader paid for are on the server anymore. They are all gone. Deleted.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

• "Pays"?

More like Paid, once. And if I start talking about who the money went to, you wont like it.

And yes, you are doing it differently than us. There is literally only 2 players in goats that are teching. The others dont want or cannot afford. I try to encourage all to use and no one does.

Whereas you guys, its part of your game play. So yeah.

The shit you keep trying to bring, just check the server once and you will realize not a single one of the techs that my leader paid for are on the server anymore. They are all gone. Deleted.

You lost this argument the moment you were found paying for techs. "But officer, I only stabbed a few times." Your techs disappeared because Chocolat got eaten up, not because you decided to remove them out of some goodwill lmao.

• You lost this argument the moment you were found paying for techs.

no one saying we didn't use techs

you are teching better, we are zerging better.

each one and his positive and negative sides, at least zerging cost no money and no time :)

• You lost this argument the moment you were found paying for techs. "But officer, I only stabbed a few times." Your techs disappeared because Chocolat got eaten up, not because you decided to remove them out of some goodwill lmao.

And yeah you are better at stabbing than us.. in fact you call yourselves superior at stabbing than us! Nice analogy saravan.

What eaten up? The techs paid for were deleted because we broke our connection with them. The ones that remained werent paid for the benefit of the alliance. They were being used one single person and we all know who he was.

• And yeah you are better at stabbing than us.. in fact you call yourselves superior at stabbing than us! Nice analogy saravan.

What eaten up? The techs paid for were deleted because we broke our connection with them. The ones that remained werent paid for the benefit of the alliance. They were being used one single person and we all know who he was.

Saying this:

You are doing one thing different than us. Techs.

While:

1. Having techs in your own team

2. Playing for a leader that is ok with buying techs for real money

3. Zerging with other techers

Is just peak irony.

• lmao

Did you forget what my earlier post said?

I said drop your techs and we will drop the few we have.

What does this sentence say?

It does not accuse you of teching. It says you tech much much harder than us and that is the one thing you do differently.

What is your point saravan?

Why not answer this challenge eh?

You drop all your techs. Delete them. We will not team up with anyone except GoW. We will delete all our techs.

Lets have the fair fight you want.

GoW and GOATS vs Duat and IKEA with zero techs. Lets go.

Accept it if you have the guts to do so. If you dont accept it, you are basically agreeing that you are no good without techs.

Open challenge.

• It's a bit too late for "open challenges" when you already zerged more than half the server.

• Excuses saravan. Stop giving excuses.

No one zerged against you.

There was one OP against Gunners. We arent even interested in them anymore. They stole one stupid arti we joined in the fun and trashed some capitals.

Your accounts are intact.

Our accounts are intact.

Dont give excuses.

Show us your skill by accepting the challenge.

If you dont, well, as I said, everyone will know you are afraid of fighting us without your techs.

Are you afraid of fighting us without your techs?

• So you refuse to rise up to the true pure equal footing.

Why wont you fight us on the terms I presented saravan? Why are you so afraid?

• So you refuse to rise up to the true pure equal footing.

Why wont you fight us on the terms I presented saravan? Why are you so afraid?

Too afraid sorry against the Schrödinger's Zerg which exists and doesn't exist at the same time, depending on what kind of argument you want to make.

• What zerg against you saravan? Dont just say the 4 meta zerg.

Show me proof. GoW, GOATS and TEN attacked you once. After that, we did nothing on you. After that, IKEA receives fakes and attacks only from us. We havent coordinated anything against you guys after that one time. No one else. What Zerg? Show me proof.

And you didnt answer my question straight. I did say we will only team up with GoW who you say has legitimate reason to be hostile against you. My terms are fair.

Why wont you accept the fair terms saravan? Why wont you agree to fight us on the perfectly fair terms?

• What zerg against you saravan? Dont just say the 4 meta zerg.

Show me proof. GoW, GOATS and TEN attacked you once. After that, we did nothing on you. After that, IKEA receives fakes and attacks only from us. We havent coordinated anything against you guys after that one time. No one else. What Zerg? Show me proof.

And you didnt answer my question straight. I did say we will only team up with GoW who you say has legitimate reason to be hostile against you. My terms are fair.

Why wont you accept the fair terms saravan? Why wont you agree to fight us on the perfectly fair terms?

The 4 meta zerg.

• Show me proof of the 4 meta zerg against you saravan.

Without proof no one will believe you.

And you still evade my question.

Why wont you accept my fair terms? There is no zerg in the terms there are no techs in the terms. Just your meta and mine. Whats so difficult in it for you to evade the topic so much saravan?

Why wont you accept my fair terms? There is no zerg in the terms there are no techs in the terms. Just your meta and mine. Whats so difficult in it for you to evade the topic so much saravan?

Well if you wanna do without techs we would have to even out the numbers as well. IKEA+Duat without techs would be less accounts than Goats or gow alone, by far. So top 50% of Goats vs. ikea+duat? I don't think Goats would be too easy of a target in that case tbh, maybe most would still be farms but atleast some would be able to fight back. That would give us some practice for our catas before GoW shows up for the real challenge

Proof: