Current News & Server Updates

• Proof:

vnX1FQo.jpg

xD ngl I cannot stop laughing

The 12 year old responses you have are just pure comedy

Well if you wanna do without techs we would have to even out the numbers as well. IKEA+Duat without techs would be less accounts than Goats or gow alone, by far. So top 50% of Goats vs. ikea+duat? I don't think Goats would be too easy of a target in that case tbh, maybe most would still be farms but atleast some would be able to fight back. That would give us some practice for our catas before GoW shows up for the real challenge

2 metas vs 2 metas

top 50% of GoW and GOATS vs Duat + IKEA

Agreed

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• 2. Playing for a leader that is ok with buying techs for real money

There is another way of buying tech? How do you guys do it then if you don't use real money?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• There is another way of buying tech? How do you guys do it then if you don't use real money?

Buying multiaccounts is different to teching.

Regarding the other conversation that Jay is quite engaged in, there is no guarantee that you wouldn't zerg it up again if you start losing. I don't know why we should assume Goats are a clean bunch. We have no interest in accommodating you by changing the way we're doing things simply to prove a point, especially if that change is non-reversible. As much as I admire the chest beating, it serves no purpose.

The way I see it, we backstabbed you before you could backstab us. If you wish to contest that point, I'd like to remind you that one of your leader accounts aggrosettled us and got HM + catas boosted there. That's something I'd expect to see from a disgruntled regular member, but if a leader account is doing that, why should we assume that the situation would remain peaceful for any extended period of time. You're of course welcome to return with the good old "No, I don't believe you, you've planned this all from the start!".

Even if we hadn't gone for your starters (truly a terrible loss, I know) and a peace would have lasted for a bit longer, it would have not mattered much in the long run. It's not exactly all that friendly between Gunners and DND right now either despite the fact that they were having a happy little simming session for most of the time until the artefacts. I don't think anyone here is disillusioned enough to believe that the SW situation would have ended up any differently after a while (without plants of course).

• Buying multiaccounts is different to teching.

He said techs, not multi. Read up before quoting :S

• Mads are you even playing com 2 ? or just decided to check in to support some goats propaganda (happy birthday btw)

Impressive that you quoted a message with literally two lines, yet lack the reading comprehension to understand them. Guess you were too busy with the autofellation over being able to post my first name, which is known by literally 100s of people in the travian community.

• Imagine coming to a server forums in which you don't even play in. On a scale of 1 to 10, how sad must your life be?

I've been chewing on this for a few hours, and I must ask you this Saravan... do you need a hug ?
    C'mon having a legend following a thread on a forum, in a game called legends, is kinda legendary, but to you it's an insult... ?

Seams to me like you need a shoulder to cry at...

• He said techs, not multi. Read up before quoting :S

Yeah but based on the fact that we were raiding them more than they were, until we received an IGM from the owner of the main account from said multi without the sitter signature kind of makes me doubt that statement. A tech account that early in the game does not stay afk for 10 days unless it's played via TOR, in which case it's not a tech.

I just don't believe him 🙃

• Yeah but based on the fact that we were raiding them more than they were, until we received an IGM from the owner of the main account from said multi without the sitter signature kind of makes me doubt that statement. A tech account that early in the game does not stay afk for 10 days unless it's played via TOR, in which case it's not a tech.

I just don't believe him 🙃

You don't believe Saravan? Because that's whom I quoted. The rest of your message is lost to me.

• You don't believe Saravan? Because that's whom I quoted. The rest of your message is lost to me.

Who pointed out that Goats leaders bought multis with real money for their own purposes. The same ones which Jay claims were deleted techs and their own choice.

My original point was that buying ready accounts to play with TOR is not teching.

I probably should have quoted that as well, but this thing on mobile is not the easiest formatting-wise.

• Who pointed out that Goats leaders bought multis with real money for their own purposes. The same ones which Jay claims were deleted techs and their own choice.

My original point was that buying ready accounts to play with TOR is not teching.

I probably should have quoted that as well, but this thing on mobile is not the easiest formatting-wise.

Well, all I wanted to know is how else you pay for them since he stressed "for real money". Is there any other currency in circulation?

I'm not arguing whether russians multies were used or not. There was very little room left for doubt there.