Current News & Server Updates

• Imagine lacking any arguments so you go for the classic YoU sEeM aNgRy BrO.

I havent really participated in the discussion, so why would i need to make arguments.

you just seem very angry, I wonder if everything is OK at home

• finally i agree with you sarvaran

You really must be desperate for my attention when you change my quote (cute edit by the way too hide it). You seem bad at counting too, I count 4, 5 if 2.01 is to be treated as a separate meta.

Ajax "u mad bro?" was a meme from the previous decade really gotta up your game.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Saravan ().

• I tried to "broke the ice" cause its seems to be so cold and salty in here, even for the penguin in your profile.

Also, i found a bug in Travian that people can change the quote Achtung and Travian support team to your attention,

glad i helped. in return a gift of 10k gold to Prince Zuko account might be nice :)

• So I feel a sense of irony considering the name I chose for this forum account. I made it days after the backstab by IKEA and part of me, as much as it hurt getting stabbed in the back found myself somewhat admiring the backstab in a way. In that moment I was thinking this is something out of Russell Hantz's playbook. Lets do something that will piss people off, probably garner much negative favour but F it. And you know to a certain extent there is some element of schadenfreude seeing someone backstab another (even though it was my team in this case)

So I doubt any of you will know Russell Hantz and why I keep talking about him. He basically was the main "character" of 2 different seasons of survivor I happened to watch. He basically outwitted and outplayed everyone on both of those seasons. Got to the final vote and lost the final vote in both seasons by a landslide. He lost because almost everyone in the jury that was made up of people he had kicked off previously had some form of a grudge against him.

He played the exact same game twice in a row and ended up in the same position. In spite of outplaying and outwitting everyone he lost and what I found truly shocking is that he could not grasp why he lost. Completely oblivious to the fact that pissing off every single person who would then need to vote him as winner was actually not a wise move.

I feel like there are some parallels here to what is going on in this server.

Fun fact: Russell decided to run it back a third time on survivor and ended up being voted off in one of the first tribal councils. He had made such a lasting negative reputation that everyone in his tribe when they had a chance to get rid of him decided to do so.

Honestly I am not gonna lie, survivor is a pretty trash tv. But if you are looking to waste some time watching some kinda trashy guilty pleasure I would recommend watching the first two seasons with Russell in it. Genuinely an almost genius player

• I tried to "broke the ice" cause its seems to be so cold and salty in here, even for the penguin in your profile.

Also, i found a bug in Travian that people can change the quote Achtung and Travian support team to your attention,

glad i helped. in return a gift of 10k gold to Prince Zuko account might be nice :)

More like you tried desperately to lie about what I said. Kind of like how desperate you are to seek help from 4 other metas because you aren't good enough to win on your own.

Bonus points for trying to sprinkle some propaganda too in that falsified quote before you edited it out like a coward by saying 3 instead of 4 metas.

• More like you tried desperately to lie about what I said. Kind of like how desperate you are to seek help from 4 other metas because you aren't good enough to win on your own.

Bonus points for trying to sprinkle some propaganda too in that falsified quote before you edited it out like a coward by saying 3 instead of 4 metas.

about the point of we asking for help.

What make people the greatest is the ability to know to ask for help and the knowing they can't do all by themselves.

Sadly Nordics think they are something special who can do everything by themselves. that's why they will never be greatest as the Gods Of War

about the propaganda i learned from the best :)

and we are 3 metas, DND and TEN and 2.01 confd( they shared arti etc) and as you say, changing names don't matter(IKEA and Duat) + GOATS + Gow,

don't know what about you but i counted 3.

• Well, all I wanted to know is how else you pay for them since he stressed "for real money". Is there any other currency in circulation?

I'm not arguing whether russians multies were used or not. There was very little room left for doubt there.

All you want to do is be a **** again and respond with something to troll the person who wrote that, eventough everyone know what he meant. :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• All you want to do is be a **** again and respond with something to troll the person who wrote that, eventough everyone know what he meant. :D

Then you ask why I keep coming back to you... oh, young Anze... so desperate for any kind of attention.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• Lets change the topic for a moment; have you heard the latest news? There might be a new ikea family wing built up in near future further in SW :3

• Do tell more AFKi

We could use some actual news from the server.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• You believe what you want to believe, but this was our projection from the start of the server. It was confirmed very early that it was heading in that direction from the convos IKEA had with Brezzok in which Ajax was involved with planning joint ops against us. Didn't see us complain then did you? Because it was expected.

Total bull

Post the chat..

It said.. When are you planning attacks on duat.. that was to Afk.

He said he wants to hit duet after day 50.

I said. Ajax just wanted to know because he wanted to hit day 40 if that was when you did..no zip bar talk and asking a question on what day IKEA was hitting Duat.

Never any talk of goats hitting. Or any one else..but you guys edit turn any words to what you want, then complain..

I proud to be a zerger, it's the new year resolution

Just as AFK said and I have our privet convo, we came to kill duet because they back stabbed us and we hate back stabbing... we are coming to SW as friends to bring balance to the server

GOATS being at time smallest meta at 2 wings now 1 partial recruited..

So don't lie about convos. I feel admit to mine any time, as done already. Many times..

Any way I prefore zerger to cheater,... Or maybe persons of Low Morals. For another term...

Zerger, zerger, zerger, sounds like a football cheer theme

Brezz

Peter

• Bro, Peter man. You raided Pax. You brought your downfall on yourself

its Peter Pan for you,

breaking the NAP was the best thing you did for GOATS, better to find out how cheaters and unloyal you are for agreements on day 40 rather on day 100.

an advise for you, if you break NAP do it on better timing.

• its Peter Pan for you,

breaking the NAP was the best thing you did for GOATS, better to find out how cheaters and unloyal you are for agreements on day 40 rather on day 100.

an advise for you, if you break NAP do it on better timing.

AFK did the only right thing and got revenge for PAX. We can not let backstabbings like that go by, it has to be harshly punished. Can't let the dogs in GOATS get away with war crimes

• AFK did the only right thing and got revenge for PAX. We can not let backstabbings like that go by, it has to be harshly punished. Can't let the dogs in GOATS get away with war crimes

ok i like the attitude, now we all have "excuses" why we all want to attack GUNNERS and Nordics,

• Love survivor. Get to see into ppl and what they like. Compared to real life face.

• ok i like the attitude, now we all have "excuses" why we all want to attack GUNNERS and Nordics,

Hardly need excuses to attack, no? IKEA landed in Goats quad and Duat in GoW quad, of course we fight. It is natural my love. We would've fought against anyone we landed with tbh, you were just unlucky we picked these two quads and not Gunners/TEN quads

Edit: I will add that IKEAs backstabbing of goats was something even we in the duat leadership thought was next level stabbing. Very funny to watch from the sidelines, but also obviously very snakey. But we see why they did it after the molesting of PAX resources that Goats did

• Hardly need excuses to attack, no? IKEA landed in Goats quad and Duat in GoW quad, of course we fight. It is natural my love. We would've fought against anyone we landed with tbh, you were just unlucky we picked these two quads and not Gunners/TEN quads

i'm sorry but didn't see Duat fighting

• AFK did the only right thing and got revenge for PAX. We can not let backstabbings like that go by, it has to be harshly punished. Can't let the dogs in GOATS get away with war crimes

The only problem is you guys GOATS never back stab or go back on there word once given...goats had no intention of it... you guys built up chiefs in villages next to us b4 the stab. It shows was planned all along.

Your the ones who came and lied at the prior to server about hating back stabbing duet and wanting to kill them

When had secret confed b4 server. And say you wanted to back stab goats b4 they back stabbed you...

Get over the stabbing SH!t ... It's a dead subject.

Zerger zerger love that saying now...

Brezz proud zerger.