Current News & Server Updates

• Hai hai haii

I go off for a few days and come back to see the same stuff going on here

From now on, for any question anyone has about why GOATS did this or did that, this is your answer:

We weighed our options, and chose the best feasible route for us to win.

:)

Consider all questions answered!

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Embarrassing? Not in the least.

I would be more embarrassed to be in a group which lies to their enemies about being friends before attacking. I would find it more embarrassing to be in a group which uses plants to steal artefacts. I would find it more embarrassing to be in a group which describes itself as Ultimate Warriors. All of these things, they are ok, but I don't think Goats have much to be embarrassed about when contrasted with 'dirty' tactics used elsewhere.

Just when I thought you have gotten yourselves together after the backstab incident, you pull it out from your sleeve again. How delightful. That's also the only point relevant to us, remaining two concern GUNNERS and them only and I do agree with you on those.

And as a side note, I don't think anyone has called the process of zerging dirty by any means. Quite the contrary, if everyone were honest and straightforward about it happening.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• Just when I thought you have gotten yourselves together after the backstab incident, you pull it out from your sleeve again. How delightful. That's also the only point relevant to us, remaining two concern GUNNERS and them only and I do agree with you on those.

And as a side note, I don't think anyone has called the process of zerging dirty by any means. Quite the contrary, if everyone were honest and straightforward about it happening.

You misread my statements.

Yes, we are zerging right now. That is not a dirty tactic. It is not my favourite, but it is ok and not rule breaking. Betrayal and plants are also not dirty, in my eyes. They are not rule breaking.

I was merely saying, you should not expect me to feel embarrassment when there are such contrasts to be made. I don't like the zerg, as I am sure many others do not. There are other things I would like even less. But here we are, and I sense it will reach an end sooner or later.

• It was always easy to win against the zergs when the zergs were trash, when you had competition you had to zerg

😄

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Yo Blitz.. How's your hammer? How's your cap?

Hi Anze,

Happy new year.

my level 16’s/17’s took a huge hit!!

my MASSIVE hammer got halved, after 8/9 OPs so all in all big loss here.

Hows your self respect 8|

• I never cheated like gunners do, so cant complain about my selfrespect. (Deleted by mod)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung: Deleted a sentence with abit to much aggressiveness ().

• It was always easy to win against the zergs when the zergs were trash, when you had competition you had to zerg

😄

Hmm in this case we are zerging against trash :D Happens you know

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

• lol okay y’all are the worst major alliance on here. Go splat on some feeders 8o

We dont take that as an insult... just in case you thought we were offended by that comment :D

• you should y’all were such a letdown

Cause we didnt splat on your caps the way you wanted us to?

ummm sure :D

• I was going about my day minding my own business when I had a quiet little laugh to myself, how there's pages of GOATS conspiracy on the forum of this Gunners Zerg, Nordics Zerg etc etc.. All the time it was GOATS part of the big zerg.

;(

EDIT: Sorry not a zerg.. Just sharing artifacts, OPS and Def. NOT A ZERG.