Rumours from Nordics 5 - Round 2

• but since they dont want to post full reports - Its not worth it

EKS DE

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Congrats to IdiotBox and their techabuse! You guys win! Smart move to take some main oasis and just go on holiday mode with your small techs. A move thought out by a strong and proud leader.

• Some people just isnt good enough to win by fair playing and will have to win by dirty tricks..

it says a lot about them.

funny the are going against the top account who plays without tech and any kind of cheating .. the must be very very affraid

Naca

Kært barn har mange navne og kun 1 elsket Dual

Strofen

• Like any terrorist someone should clame the honor off being the head behond this trick

Or does the person not dare to

Naca

Strofen

• funny the are going against the top account who plays without tech and any kind of cheating .. the must be very very affraid

Didnt this acc in question settle 90h after start with like 1 offpoint?
    I'm all for tech abusing myself but denying it seems abit silly.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Like any terrorist someone should clame the honor off being the head behond this trick

Or does the person not dare to

that would be me. why would i not dare admit it?

also dont think anyone claims its a nice thing to do or great gameplay. if i thought it was report worthy i would have shown ... well reports of the deed :D but plz do feel free to yell some more.

• all i have to say is that it wasnt me!! :)

buuuuuut. "funny the are going against the top account who plays without tech and any kind of cheating " i mean. you cant be that high on the raid list without raiding techs neither settle that fast.

like. if you think that IB cheats and plays with techs well. look at the top then. bubbi didnt farm that ress "fairly" in your eyes then. most of you didnt settle fairly in your eyes too ;)

its all about how you use those techs.

cant rly complain about people using ingame mechanics to their advantage.

its been done since the implimentation of the vacation system. and has been reported to MH since people started blocking oases with that "nice" feature.

stop the whining. stop denying your own use of techs. and grow a pair. its a war game afterall.
    any complaints about the ingame mechanics should go to MH :) im sure you know where to find them.

• funny how an account (bubbi) top raider, have NT cap and villages all around his hammers, yet. TT claims to have moral high ground

Never denied we use techs (well im clean ofc, as my name is not on bigbad bunnys list)

• you can at all time come and tjek my account and if you find ANY trace of an used tech or like it I will give you a million

I have never used a tech or others... so feel fre to join in
    i can se that it looks strange but some of us can actually play the game without cheating or help from others

im not sure which account you think im on ???

Naca

Strofen

• off course you can be on top withoyt cheat with tech i have proved it very well on this server ;)

so i can whine all i want because you all crie and just accusing me for cheat when it must be because your not good enough on your own to play by the fair game and not twisting the rules

im NOT bubbibjørnene :)
    those who knows me knows where i am

So yes it is a war game .. but with few rules ... when you follow them then you can say you won fair.. so guys come on play the game fair and show what you are made off

Naca

Strofen

• A trained monkey can gold up villages.. but ofc that takes skill and shows who got a "top acc". Clearly only T_T got those.

At the same time it takes a special kind of fluffy unicorn off coord to send four hammers against the same cap and almost wipe them all ;)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: edited by moderator ().

• off course you can be on top withoyt cheat with tech i have proved it very well on this server ;)

so i can whine all i want because you all crie and just accusing me for cheat when it must be because your not good enough on your own to play by the fair game and not twisting the rules

im NOT bubbibjørnene :)
    those who knows me knows where i am

So yes it is a war game .. but with few rules ... when you follow them then you can say you won fair.. so guys come on play the game fair and show what you are made off

you guys and your made up rules. the only rules i see are those made by travian. and by their rules this move was perfectly fine. they even implimentet the systems themself with res on hero. npc without marketplace and the lovely vacation system.
    stop the crying and grow up :) "its not fair" save those messages to the travian team. they care as little as we do cause they just want money.

• A trained monkey can gold up villages.. but ofc that takes skill and shows who got a "top acc". Clearly only T_T got those.

At the same time it takes a special kind of fluffy unicorn off coord to send four hammers against the same cap and almost wipe them all ;)

I'm quite honored that you call my troops a hammer. To me it was more of screwdriver. This is a very proud moment of mine.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: edited quote ().

• i can se that it looks strange but some of us can actually play the game without cheating or help from others

im not sure which account you think im on ???

From the yelling probably on vakse viggo. Well its not cheating to take oasises' its a dirty play, but nothing we have done is against current rules (vacation mode is... well only TG really thinks that is smart, but its here. so we use it).

Not everyone in IB use techs either, but does not stop you from accusing everyone. also we openly admit to using techs, while T_T well... T_T talks about it "looking strange" and having "friend accounts". and when pushed "well you use them more". So basically you want moral high ground while doing the same things. Its silly. just admit. you have some players that use techs, some that dont. Just like us :D and get down from that high moral horse. its giving me neck pains to look up at the mighty T_T.

• of course vbrow is behind all of this cuz hes too obsessed with proving that he can play with techs, cuz hes bad. LMAO

Go play minecraft tech abusers.

You can't catch me boy - pitbull

Axe > Clubs

• From the yelling probably on vakse viggo. Well its not cheating to take oasises' its a dirty play, but nothing we have done is against current rules (vacation mode is... well only TG really thinks that is smart, but its here. so we use it).

Not everyone in IB use techs either, but does not stop you from accusing everyone. also we openly admit to using techs, while T_T well... T_T talks about it "looking strange" and having "friend accounts". and when pushed "well you use them more". So basically you want moral high ground while doing the same things. Its silly. just admit. you have some players that use techs, some that dont. Just like us :D and get down from that high moral horse. its giving me neck pains to look up at the mighty T_T.

you are part right

some of us use tech i wish they didnt .. but i can only pray for them not to but not tell them not .. im not the leader this time

im against it and whining off course its the only fun here and gives a lot of answers back if i didnt nobody say anything ;)

its not a secret where i am everybody knows that so actually it must be af offending to say im on bubbi account

some are just better at plying dirty than they are to play fair .. and there where your name popped up :)

Naca

Strofen