No quality. Only techs.

• Just to clarify, can't that be another person using that players old name? I mean, I'm no expert on this, but i think its possible because I'm pretty sure the actual "Spam Queen" is in DND as NRA, and the dude in gunners is not the real Spam Queen xD

im not talking about any "spam queen" but doesnt matter aparently he either deleted either changed his accounts names

• aparently it is :)....gunners think you are trash but we the rest think you are a treasure when it comes to amusement :D

Gunners leaders don’t throw players out for posting on the forum, most of them care more about the game then spamming here :p

On the other hand that Gow cheat was considered trash to Gunners, some in gow even raved about him being ex dacia and we’re really excited by saying it, Gow mentioned they really needed this type of player in discord, like he was some sort of gods gift to Travian.

To us he meant nothing, just another gow cheat that got binned and added to the trash pile that is Gow.

• Gunners leaders don’t throw players out for posting on the forum, most of them care more about the game then spamming here :p

On the other hand that Gow cheat was considered trash to Gunners, some in gow even raved about him being ex dacia and we’re really excited by saying it, Gow mentioned they really needed this type of player in discord, like he was some sort of gods gift to Travian.

To us he meant nothing, just another gow cheat that got binned and added to the trash pile that is Gow

• Gunners leaders don’t throw players out for posting on the forum, most of them care more about the game then spamming here :p

To us he meant nothing, just another gow cheat that got binned and added to the trash pile that is Gow.

you are mentally disabled pal....go check a doctor

tbh i think you would've been throwed out if gunners knew who you are in discord or at forum. And again EVERY alliance cheats :D some do it more some do it less but i really doubt that gunners is some holy alliance who doesnt cheat ever. pw sharing and using tor/vpn's to log out to other accounts even if its just 1 time moving deff or helping a buddy out with op sends is still cheating and i bet my left nut that even your holy leaders who you think are some saints do it :)

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• EVERY alliance cheats :D some do it more some do it less

Sounds like words a cheat would say to try to cover up cheating.

As long as Gunners and clean alliances like them exclude cheats from their team, then these are the kind of alliances imo worth supporting.

sure there maybe some techs in these alliances, they could even have an alliance full of techs, it wouldn’t matter since teching is now a part of the game and not against the rules or considered cheating.

On the other hand when you have An alliance cheating which stems down from the top of its leadership, an alliance that recruits known cheats, an alliance that no one literally wants to work with, it doesn’t take an Einstein to work out that these are the sort of toxic teams that should be avoided.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Would be best if no one replies to the posts of "The who should not be named" and just leave a dislike there.

Lol especially if your in Gow and can only offer up insults and lack the ability to refute, or offer up any sound rebuttal of any kind :D

Look If it was up to me I wouldn’t condone techs, but it’s not, com2 has shown me that teching has become an intricate part of the game, as it’s become a vital part of the game then is it really wrong to try get good at it ?

Sometimes in order to evolve game play, one needs to think outside the box, adapt, overcome, and in the process perhaps pioneer some new tactics ;)

• Lol especially if your in Gow and can only offer up insults and lack the ability to refute, or offer up any sound rebuttal of any kind :D

Look If it was up to me I wouldn’t condone techs, but it’s not, com2 has shown me that teching has become an intricate part of the game, as it’s become a part of the game then is it really wrong to try get good at it ?

Sometimes in order to evolve game play, one needs to think outside the box, adapt, overcome, and in the process perhaps pioneer some new tactics ;)

dude, I always answer your posts and after a while you don’t reply anymore because I am right with facts so stop lying about it. Also, you can’t really call others cheaters when your team planted a spy to get into the other team’s getter and also salme got caught red-handed for collecting passwords.

It would be also wise to think about yourself for a bit because you have 9!! Dislikes on your previous post. Everybody thinks you are a joke but maybe you are just a proud monkey at this point...

• I think Batsy is falling into depression. His parents death is getting through to him.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

• dude, I always answer your posts and after a while you don’t reply anymore because I am right with facts so stop lying about it.

What am I lying about?

If posts are disliked by majority of Gow or their sympathisers, it means my point is getting across very strongly. Sometimes the truth can be a bitter pill to swallow, still such climate deniers only strengthens my resolve.

Would be best if no one replies to the posts

Sheldon I see you liked this post and your certainly not a no one. Whilst your very important and special, especially as you always have time for batman, unfortunately I can’t always share that same luxury with you as my time is limited here.

That said, I do believe I’ve made my opinion fairly clear, whilst I don’t condone techs I appreciate that most alliances use them,even if I was quite surprised to learn Gunners use them too.

The game keeps evolving some restrictions have been placed on teching, goes w/o saying these players will still be used for garages and what not.

So unless tg can rule out teching for good then I think we should at least appreciate it has become a large part of the game and shouldn’t really taint any alliance.

Post was edited 4 times, last by Bat Man ().

• im not talking about any "spam queen" but doesnt matter aparently he either deleted either changed his accounts names

Spam queen was an example i used to illustrate my point. Never said you were talking about spam queen :)

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• That said, I do believe I’ve made my opinion fairly clear, whilst I don’t condone techs I appreciate that most alliances use them,even if I was quite surprised to learn Gunners use them too.

The game keeps evolving some restrictions have been placed on teching, goes w/o saying these players will still be used for garages and what not.

So unless tg can rule out teching for good then I think we should at least appreciate it has become a large part of the game and shouldn’t really taint any alliance.

Techs bad, everyone uses techs. Everyone bad. Next topic?

Also

> even if I was quite surprised to learn Gunners use them too.

:kekw:

970x250_5Tribes.png