No quality. Only techs.

• You literally have people in Gunners on top10 def faking defpoints from scouts for hero xp.

Focus on your own teams techs before going after others :))

I’m actually seriously playing in Gow this server. Ive played in many different teams. And I’m not saying this has to be necessarily exclusive to just Gow or duat teams either.

But why are you Loffe and Sheldon so defensive ? if It’s true that every major team plays like this now, what’s to be worried about ? then there is no need to be defensive or ashamed about it, embrace your ways and let’s not troll.

I’m a bit of a noob about techs and Russian resources and I know I’m not the only one. It’s not exactly in the Travian tutorial that’s why I’m keen to learn more about how these tactics are used by these great alliances.

I wonder how much benefit or advantage does this give over players that does not use techs or russian resources?

• What do you mean whit this???:/

Good question, I’m hoping Sheldon or someone from Gow in the know can explain and enlighten us more how these kind of thing’s work ?

every alliance has teamed up with Russians by now. Who cares mate

Can you explain how it works exactly for those that care but don’t know much about it?

• It’s not exactly in the Travian tutorial that’s why I’m keen to learn more about how these tactics are used by these great alliances.

Seriously though, can someone please write the update on early settling guides? Old ones don't work anymore. This is next level. All the newbies will be very greatful.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Seriously though, can someone please write the update on early settling guides? Old ones don't work anymore. This is next level. All the newbies will be very greatful.

How do you write in the tutorial "Make more than one account to boost yourself" without sounding stupid?

Last time I played with old tutorials I was a very fast settler. I don't think they don't work anymore, they just seem very unefficient compared to the tech strategy.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

• How do you write in the tutorial "Make more than one account to boost yourself" without sounding stupid?

Last time I played with old tutorials I was a very fast settler. I don't think they don't work anymore, they just seem very unefficient compared to the tech strategy.

There is more to it than having more than 1 acc

• There is more to it than having more than 1 acc

2 accounts?

3 accounts?

....more?

I know you also have to take care of more accounts and hurr durr durr, heard that a million times.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

• What do you mean whit this???:/

It's a market that in-game resources are sold. They might sell tech-accounts as well. I don't know where to find them or what are the prices. Never used both techs or resources/tech markets. But I don't know why you just mention it with a nation's name "Russians". If I'm not wrong, Arabs are doing the same. It has nothing with the nation. Just an illegal looking res/tech market. That's all I know.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• It's a market that in-game resources are sold. They might sell tech-accounts as well. I don't know where to find them or what are the prices. Never used both techs or resources/tech markets. But I don't know why you just mention it with a nation's name "Russians". If I'm not wrong, Arabs are doing the same. It has nothing with the nation. Just an illegal looking res/tech market. That's all I know.

The mushrooms must be having a side-effect there?

• Once upon a time, on a server far far away, after T3.6 was introduced, it went thusly:
    Up your fields the first day to get between 1,000 and 1300 resources per hour. By the end of day 2, have 120 CP per day. Keep growing the CP till it hits about 140 to 145, make your settlers, settle. Two fairly standard modifications. 1) buy a glad helm. 2) make troops and raid.
    Good players settled on day 7 or 8. A very occasional player settled on day 6. Usually someone with a glad helm.
    Most of the complaints from those days were about players spending gold to buy a helm. And from raiders that wasted their res on troops to the point they could not settle as fast as others.
    Fade to today.
    significant changes:
    Oases do not regenerate animals for the first 120 hours.
    Heroes regain their health when leveling.
    Heroes hold the task rewards.
    These changes significantly tilt the field towards early raiding.
    Let us say that there is an account that has 3 players. If all 3 make an account with the intention of joining the main account fairly early, here is how it works. On day 2 the main account needs enough troops to carry 4K resources. All 3 heroes open oases for the main account to empty. All the points go to hero strength when they level. The main account throws their first party at the end of day2/beginning of day 3. They throw a second party at the end of day 3/beginning of day 4. If they have managed to build settlers during this, they are a great boost in raiding as settlers carry 3K res. My rough estimate is that if you can raid 150K or a bit more, that will allow you to send settlers sometime during the 5th day.
    Of course, you have to be good at the same things the better players were back when T3.6 was a thing.
    Here is where the tech complaints come in. If you don't quite get to the point of settling by the end of day 5(120 hours after server start), those two accounts can feed the main account quite a bit (for that point in the game) of resources.

• Nothing to do with Russians, just an example these things are real.

.pt4: Maximus :teu01:/.fr3: Medianus :rom02:/.fr6: Minimus :rom03:/.ptp: Medianus:egy02:/.ag7: Minimus :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: Azor Ahai :hun01:/.ag4: Pissed Pigeons :teu01:/ .2019 Finals: Makhai :egy02:/.ts20xv: Apocalypse :hun01:/.ag3: Legion :rom02:/ ts3: ??

• I was surprised myself ^^ but seems so.

• Hey Venom_RO you're back! 8)

So we can't talk about it? Just close our eyes and pretend it's not happening?

• This post requires approval by a moderator, until then it will remain invisible for others....

...nice.

• This post requires approval by a moderator, until then it will remain invisible for others....

...nice.

Wasn't approved? Written in magic ink?

• It's a market that in-game resources are sold. They might sell tech-accounts as well. I don't know where to find them or what are the prices. Never used both techs or resources/tech markets. But I don't know why you just mention it with a nation's name "Russians". If I'm not wrong, Arabs are doing the same. It has nothing with the nation. Just an illegal looking res/tech market. That's all I know.

That makes sense and I only heard about our team Gow using the Russians, and even then I had no idea how the system works. Although our leaders say Duat use them to and that it’s a normal thing amongst teams now.

interesting how widespread it is and if your not wrong, it’s not even localised to any one country...

Hopefully tg can look in to this situation further and maybe make a new guide for those not in the know like me, so us old fashioned noobies and the newbies can learn more about it and keep up :)

970x250_5Tribes.png