No quality. Only techs.

• So can we get things clear here?

People who litterly BOUGHT RESOURCES got banned, and a offered accept a punishment they can accept which is 25/33% pop reduction(Cropfields stay same) and warehouses emptied ?

What the hell @traviangames ? Someone care to enlighten please?

stop cry....you kicked one of the players that was about to become biggest anvil just to clean your image and pretend gunners are so fairplay :D its ok that is good for the rest

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Hahahhaha

https://i.imgur.com/i4LONHL.mp

Thanks to Saravan too good not to share.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• stop cry....you kicked one of the players that was about to become biggest anvil just to clean your image and pretend gunners are so fairplay :D its ok that is good for the rest

????

You good bro ?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Gunners kicking the guy who used the russian market, its so pathetic, if you were not using techs to do res push and raise your hero xp by defending 200 attacks of one club, i would understand, but while you do all of this, you cant kick someone that do the same, i mean he learned from the best.

so lets say gunners did that in order to picture themselves as clean, and playing a fair game, nobody buy that!

So he used the russian market for res pushes, you are using tones of techs for res pushes, whats the difference?

• Gunners kicking the guy who used the russian market, its so pathetic, if you were not using techs to do res push and raise your hero xp by defending 200 attacks of one club, i would understand, but while you do all of this, you cant kick someone that do the same, i mean he learned from the best.

so lets say gunners did that in order to picture themselves as clean, and playing a fair game, nobody buy that!

So he used the russian market for res pushes, you are using tones of techs for res pushes, whats the difference?

Reading rules may help you

5. Sale/Purchase of game content

Selling or buying an account, resources, units, villages, Gold, silver or services from third parties is forbidden. The offer to sell or buy game content for money is also forbidden. Accounts may not be given away in exchange for money.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

Resident scapegoat

• ofc its forbidden because travian are losing money because of it.

But for me and most of the players there is no difference if you get res pushes from alliance of techs or alliance of russian market.

• So can we get things clear here?

People who litterly BOUGHT RESOURCES got banned, and a offered accept a punishment they can accept which is 25/33% pop reduction(Cropfields stay same) and warehouses emptied ?

What the hell @traviangames ? Someone care to enlighten please?

hey son, what you so worked up about?

• But for me and most of the players there is no difference if you get res pushes from alliance of techs or alliance of russian market.

Most alliances use techs, but most alliances do not break the rules, you can’t condone breaking the rules just because teching is allowed.

If the teching method is as effective as you say then why would players break the rules and pay real 💰 for resources ?

Your argument doesn’t even make sense, except to alliances like Goc (GodsOfCheats) that go against the grain to break the rules.

The punishment not really doing anything.

I suspected as much, If we want justice against the cheats in GOW or Ikea we need to band together to do it ourselves,

looks like tg has no interest in making penalties harsh enough. You need to make a tuff example to these type of players especially if you want to deter them and mend there cheating ways.

In this situation now we have the cheats are still gloating and laughing. And there laughing at you tg and no one is really impressed about it to be quite frank.

What an insult to all the players who are doing the right thing. And good on you Gunners for removing the cheat and punishing him yourselves, tg certainly couldn’t do it, Gow/ikea didn’t do Jack all, but Gunners did:)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

Qaz its a bit ironic that this whole thread is about rule bending and exploiting..

And yet it was your leaders who had the most players banned today.

I dont tech i hate them because of the imbalance , but in my opinion at the very LEAST it takes effort to run them (a small bit of skill, ill leave that open). Buying resources is not the same.

Now while all alliances have techs, somehow Gunners are the bad person here for drawing a line somewhere, but ofcourse it makes no sense (because GoW cant kick their leaders).

As you, are one of the most clean players tactics and gameplay wise ive come across in my time in travian i find it Strange how you point the finger at Gunners and not your leaders.

p.s before it emerged that a gunners player was banned, we agreed that whoever got banned for the resource buying should be perma banned, including gunners players.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Meh, we've seen already that if you are persistant enough rules could change. Techs were illegal once, and look at them now.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Didn't i say that i don't support both teching and res buying?

But when it comes from guys who are teching so hard but then blaming someone who bought res, yes thats a bit pathetic to me.

Whats the difference between getting res from russian market or from techs? yes,maybe the process is a bit different but for me its the same thing.

Eventually you get the same res. and people who doesnt use techs (who happen to be 99% of the times multiaccounting) are left behind.

So forgive me if i say it, but there is no difference to me between getting res from techs or from buying them.

Btw, most of the players who are buying res are doing it just because they find themself left behind because of guys who tech hard...

• I find myself in the unusual position of wanting to defend TravianGMBH for their efforts on the recent subject.
    If you go find and read the recent posts on the changes coming, you will find that they ARE preparing some changes to address "private farms". And until that happens, what do you folks think an appropriate punishment is? Sure, some of you like perma bans, but until they implement the discussed rule changes, I happen to think that taking all their res away and reducing their size by 1/3 is very much in line with previous punishments for the more egregious rule breaking such as true multi-accounting. And, not incidentally, takes away all the advantages the rule breakers got. I've just skirted or even passed the line on "discussing bans" so this is the last post on the subject that I will make.

• Speaking about techs...

One of mine just whispered that Tikopia oasis is on a vacation... Are these rumours true?

one of Loffe's crews old tricks, they did it to us on the special to settle a grudge. Someone else doing it this time though right?

Super dirty if you ask me, going on vacation should make the oasis free. Just another example of someone finding any way they can to gain an advantage through abusing the system.

Ethically just as low as buying russian resources in my mind.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

Post was edited 1 time, last by ElTresAmigos ().

• Sadly its not abuse of the system. Any player can use vacation mode, even as a war tactic, provided the pre-requisites are met.

It might be frustrating for a player to use vacation mode to stop you taking an oasis but its not breaking the rules or abusing the system, its using it in a way that was considered at the design stage (thats why there is a long list of pre-requisits)

Think someone might use vacation mode tactically to block you or ruin your plans, then start sending attacks, as long as they have incoming troops to their villages they cant use vacation mode. Depending on distance it should not be too complex or costly for you to always have 1 troop on its way to them at all times........

• Question is....why didnt GUNNERS kick him when he bought the resources?? why did they wait untill he got banned? :D :D :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Sadly its not abuse of the system. Any player can use vacation mode, even as a war tactic, provided the pre-requisites are met.

It might be frustrating for a player to use vacation mode to stop you taking an oasis but its not breaking the rules or abusing the system, its using it in a way that was considered at the design stage (thats why there is a long list of pre-requisits)

Think someone might use vacation mode tactically to block you or ruin your plans, then start sending attacks, as long as they have incoming troops to their villages they cant use vacation mode. Depending on distance it should not be too complex or costly for you to always have 1 troop on its way to them at all times........

anyone can do it, doesnt mean that its not an abuse.

its not there for this purpose and everyone knows that. In a war simulation game where danger can come always, “oh wait ill go in a hidy hole for 21 days” doesnt really line up.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)