No quality. Only techs.

• anyone can do it, doesnt mean that its not an abuse.

its not there for this purpose and everyone knows that. In a war simulation game where danger can come always, “oh wait ill go in a hidy hole for 21 days” doesnt really line up.

I agree on this one, well in my opinion you should take the whole vacation system down, I have not been an victim to this but I cant either see a proper way to use this system, why would anyone want an alliance member to go off for weeks and come back again

• Ambassadors have looked to address the vacation system. Don't think we reached a final conclusion with TG, but it can certainly be brought up again.

Something simple like a cool down on capping oasis and going on vacation are an option, but anyway... It wont be solved today.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• The problem is there are always people who try to exploit the system, they can't just play the game the way it was designed to be played. You can keep tweaking the rules and game features, but there will always be someone who finds a loop hole or a way of using a feature in a way it was not designed to be used. You see it here with the vacation system and also with the abuse of tech accounts. Being the best player is no longer about being the best at playing the game its about being the best at abusing the system.

• The problem is there are always people who try to exploit the system, they can't just play the game the way it was designed to be played. You can keep tweaking the rules and game features, but there will always be someone who finds a loop hole or a way of using a feature in a way it was not designed to be used. You see it here with the vacation system and also with the abuse of tech accounts. Being the best player is no longer about being the best at playing the game its about being the best at abusing the system.

you do keep tweaking, the gaping loop hole should get smaller and smaller..

Ive no idea what scale of a company TG is to be honest or what kind of resources are available to them, but they move at continental drift speed to address issues in my experience. I dont know how difficult it is to implement a simple thing like oasis cool down into a game, write the programme or whatever, i cant imagine it takes long..

But i havent a clue :D

• defenitly not a fan of the vacation mode abuse. I dont understand why its not fixed yet. Should be really easy to do so... Just implement that a player has to wait 12 hours to go vac mode after he has conquered an oasis.

Ngl tho, tikopia did it to me as well. Feels good to see him salty:love:

• So he used the russian market for res pushes, you are using tones of techs for res pushes, whats the difference?

None

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• wishmaster3 We as the travian community want higher punishments for buying resources.

Miss me with that 30%(ex cropfields??), give out real punishments.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• None

big surprise, their #1 customer over here 🤣

• wishmaster3 We as the travian community want higher punishments for buying resources.

Miss me with that 30%(ex cropfields??), give out real punishments.

Halfing their all troops is getting a real knock knock, that you shouldn't do that now and neither in future. Reducing sims population is a real laugh. Who cares about pop buildings? Sure culture points but yeah, its the troops thats really important to all of us.

• Halfing their all troops is getting a real knock knock, that you shouldn't do that now and neither in future. Reducing sims population is a real laugh. Who cares about pop buildings? Sure culture points but yeah, its the troops thats really important to all of us.

Or the cropfields

• Sadly its not abuse of the system. Any player can use vacation mode, even as a war tactic, provided the pre-requisites are met.

lol, it was never intended to be a war tactic. it was intended to give players the ability to take a break without getting their accounts totally destroyed.....it was designed (as far as I know) to help players engage in life events, etc without having to worry about checking in on their accounts.

Others have abused it..and i certainly consider creating a tech for the sole purpose of eliminating an enemy croppers effectiveness an abuse of several in game mechanics.

This is why we can't have nice things.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Sadly its not abuse of the system. Any player can use vacation mode, even as a war tactic, provided the pre-requisites are met.

It might be frustrating for a player to use vacation mode to stop you taking an oasis but its not breaking the rules or abusing the system, its using it in a way that was considered at the design stage (thats why there is a long list of pre-requisits)

Think someone might use vacation mode tactically to block you or ruin your plans, then start sending attacks, as long as they have incoming troops to their villages they cant use vacation mode. Depending on distance it should not be too complex or costly for you to always have 1 troop on its way to them at all times........

Don't try and tell me vacation mode was introduced so that players could use it "tactically" as a method to steal oasises for 21 days for "free". Just because it's within the rules doesn't means it's not abuse. TG staff clearly overlooked that possibility, which honestly I'm not that surprised by cause it doesn't seem like any of them have ever actually played the game.

So it absolutely is abuse. The vacation mode was created so players could put their account on "pause" when going on holiday, not so people could steal an enemies cap oasis and go on vacation mode for 21 days. Travian trying to say it's "fairplay"is just denying the error they made and it's plain sad

ajax tbh i'm dissapointed in a way you gave it back, duat vs. gow in a tech oasis vacation war would have been fun and gow would have lost 10x more than us. but still, thank you i guess?

• ajax tbh i'm dissapointed in a way you gave it back, duat vs. gow in a tech oasis vacation war would have been fun and gow would have lost 10x more than us. but still, thank you i guess?

I agree it would have been fun for sure. Youre overestimating the amount of vac mode plays you could do tho. Its not that hard to prevent it. Just put a tech in SE and have him raid oasis.

Anyway enjoy the 25% extra:D

• Hi there!

I started playing two days ago, after a break that lasted a few years and, forgive my ignorance, but what is a tech account ? Is it different from a multi account to which point ? Why is that allowed ?

Cheers! A good game for all!

• Hi there!

I started playing two days ago, after a break that lasted a few years and, forgive my ignorance, but what is a tech account ? Is it different from a multi account to which point ? Why is that allowed ?

Cheers! A good game for all!

It is supposed to be different, but it's kind of the same.

So no, it is not different in reality.

• It is supposed to be different, but it's kind of the same.

So no, it is not different in reality.

Another ignorant comment here...

Josec Tech account is an account played for another accounts benefit, built to be raided by 1 single account or 1 single alliance.

Different from multi how ? It has a player and not played via proxy. GL to ur gaming ! :)

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png
    Legenda 2017