No quality. Only techs.

• So here we are in com2 a week since server started and there is only one way to describe this server. a Huge disappointment.

I came to this much hyped server hearing about all the good players that are playing here and eventually what i find out? that there are just a bunch of players who cant settle a village without 20 accounts help...

What happened? this game isnt about how good you are or having best tactic and gameplay. its about who runs more accounts..

All because of people cant run good accounts by them self so they need to get help from some stupid russians pushes and techs, Lame.

Few hours less than a week passed and there is already some one who has oasis in his second village.

"Surprisingly" its not a top raider or anything. in fact, i didnt know that he even exists until today.. weird? no... i guess thats how it is when there are more techs and paying for resources than ability...

i will just have to get used to the fact that its not about how good you are anymore.. its about techs and stuff like that.. wish it wasnt like that but thats the reality..

only left to hope that Travian will get over themself and find a solution for this problem..

Until then we will keep hearing about players who brag around about how good they are when the real fact is....

Good thing i love challenges ;)

• Travian is dying when it comes to the number of active players (humans) per server.

Tech account is keeping it alive a bit longer and keeps the big players (and big money) in the game.

Without techs and natars, the game is unplayable.

• +1 on this.

Toke a break from this game 2014 and come back 2018 and this is what happen to the game. Sure, it was probably a few techs back in the days but what we see now are a new level.

Really sad to see it but I hope Travian can fix it or this 2.com will be my last server.

• Travian is dying when it comes to the number of active players (humans) per server.

Tech account is keeping it alive a bit longer and keeps the big players (and big money) in the game.

Without techs and natars, the game is unplayable.

There is a reason for why the game is dying. mainly because of techs and multiaccounting.

• There is a reason for why the game is dying. mainly because of techs and multiaccounting.

A lot of players abandoned the game for these reasons...and years ago not just now.

Last year TG legalized tech accounts probably because there were almost only these players in the servers. And this caused an other collapse of players.

Maybe, after 15 years, their ears are ready to listen that a clean game is the only way to make it survive.

Otherwise it will die very soon.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ............................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• day 7 and already cry threads on forum from the mighty GoW, this is going to be a fun server

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• day 7 and already cry threads on forum from the mighty GoW, this is going to be a fun server

is that a cry thread? sadly its just explaining the reality...

as i said i like the challenge so you will hear no crying from me mate.

you know what they say.. the bigger the challenge is - the greater the victory :)

btw im not talking in the name of anyone but my self.

just expressing the disappointment of coming to this much spoken server just to see players like you..

Oh and who the hell said im Gow lol you dont even know me ;)

• talk nice to loffe or the mod who plays in their ally will ban your account ok?

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• talk nice to loffe or the mod who plays in their ally will ban your account ok?

MH is our tech account too

I've probably played 30 servers at this point

RIP travian reports and my only decent reports :(

One time member of the UK Hall of fame for def points

Panda - 1,276,029

• Even if you have no techs, no troops to raid, no gold... You should have had settlers moving for a few hours now. Obviously the guy with first oasis is an outlier but 2 players playing properly is always better than 1 player and 1 tech... Unless of course the 1 player with the tech is a much better player.

Ever thought that maybe you're just bad?

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Even if you have no techs, no troops to raid, no gold... You should have had settlers moving for a few hours now. Obviously the guy with first oasis is an outlier but 2 players playing properly is always better than 1 player and 1 tech... Unless of course the 1 player with the tech is a much better player.

And what exactly is your account name before you start to call others bad?

when it comes to those amounts its hard to find 200 players to match 200 techs..

And ofc i wasnt talking about winning techs wont help you in that case.

but when it comes to who has top account well, you cant compete that..

my pal always on drugs...this time high af considering the nonsense he speaks

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Oh I'm just a tech account for a friend in Duat (I'm CuteLittleYoshi), who's bought no gold, had no techs and logged in only when a very old start up guide told me I needed to build stuff... And my settlers were sent off 8 hours ago.

So yes, if you haven't sent settlers yet maybe don't make a forum post about those who use techs are bad...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• There is a reason for why the game is dying. mainly because of techs and multiaccounting.

Maybe the main reason is because there is no figth. Only diplomacy.

Loffe told that many try to NAP whit his alliance. And is only day 7 of the server.

I think this tell a lot of what is the bigest problem in the game.

Hardly you find a server where you can have a good figth for the conquest of your quadrant.

• Oh I'm just a tech account for a friend in Duat (I'm CuteLittleYoshi), who's bought no gold, had no techs and logged in only when a very old start up guide told me I needed to build stuff... And my settlers were sent off 8 hours ago.

So yes, if you haven't sent settlers yet maybe don't make a forum post about those who use techs are bad...

dont worry, i have my second village up and running.. and i still think im one of the top players in this server (in my opinion at least)..

i just wrote here what i think about the all techs and Travian market thing, you are allowed to think otherwise ofc..

isnt that the forum concept?