No quality. Only techs.

โญ Advent Calendar giveaway โญ

December! ๐ŸŽ Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss โžก๏ธ today's surprise! โฌ…๏ธ
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Maybe the main reason is because there is no figth. Only diplomacy.

Loffe told that many try to NAP whit his alliance. And is only day 7 of the server.

I think this tell a lot of what is the bigest problem in the game.

Hardly you find a server where you can have a good figth for the conquest of your quadrant.

As i said im not a leader or anything.. just a regualr player..

In fact, in my last server when i was leading (com4) i refused to take anymore alliances to join me. i had my owen alliance and that was enough for me..

but every alliance that i refused to the other side recruited and thats how i found my self 150 players against 500.. (it was a server with barely no techs btw)

i get your point and i agree with it. i wish you could only be allied with 60-100 players and thats it, server would be much more interesting that way.

but it isnt.. and if you are not taking alliances with you they can go with the other side like happened to me in com 4. so i understand Gow leadership offer for Duat to join them (if thats true)

Because if not with them they might join forces with Gunners or whatever other side that will just cause the game more unbalance..

• Maybe the main reason is because there is no figth. Only diplomacy.

Loffe told that many try to NAP whit his alliance. And is only day 7 of the server.

I think this tell a lot of what is the bigest problem in the game.

Hardly you find a server where you can have a good figth for the conquest of your quadrant.

I imagine the reason why there is a lot less fighting is because all the good players stopped playing. Why invest a lot of time, effort and often money in a game when you are up against players that have a ton of accounts just playing for them, it takes a way the need for any skill.

It's part of the game now, and fair enough to those who have made it work for them, if they didn't someone else would, and I am sure having those extra account draws in more money for Travian. But, personally I think in the long run it will slowly drive players away and new players will be less likely to stick around.

• Even if you have no techs, no troops to raid, no gold... You should have had settlers moving for a few hours now. Obviously the guy with first oasis is an outlier but 2 players playing properly is always better than 1 player and 1 tech... Unless of course the 1 player with the tech is a much better player.

Ever thought that maybe you're just bad?

I Call BS, i followed some Sim guide that told me to build stuff and my settlers are still not up. What kind of alchemy is that?

Maybe im just bad, But Maybe youre just lying :S , People can do that you know

Maybe im also salty i dont have enough freinds..

EDIT 1 : forgot to comment on the post. well actually earlier we did use to have a few techs, like some top accts had some.. But the amount of players running techs now is insane. I mean lets cut the Pretense, 50/100 are multies of someone of the other

I mean the gap will close up soon hopefully but a good start is a good start.

Dont codone techs, But i do understand people who want to have a good start running them, No one is Wrong when everyone is wrong

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• we all here to (not) strength ur broken heart shadow dear

stop crying at IL community groups

yes, there is ton of techs

but its not makes u big player to lose 150 clubs at day 5 so recklesly

the un"com" groups like the lvl of the server till now

cya everyone :)

• Sorry to break your hurt but i dont play in Shadow mate...

no one is crying in certain community groups my (not) friend. i just shared a weird report of being followed home by 3 different guys from different alliances as well in less than 20 minutes.
    isnt that weird and worth sharing?

i happen to know very well the guy who plays in Shadow. you call it recklesly to attack a farm which is 20 minutes away from you and then get followed by so many heroes?

well.. 150 clubs wasnt a big amount for him btw... but what upset him is not the lose of the troops. its the knowlegde that all players in 20 fields radius are techs of Duat...

if you find it hard to understand that means that he had no one to raid because of it...

:)

• EDIT 1 : forgot to comment on the post. well actually earlier we did use to have a few techs, like some top accts had some.. But the amount of players running techs now is insane. I mean lets cut the Pretense, 50/100 are multies of someone of the other

I remember calling out vices for teching before it became cool to tech, was no where near as prolific as what it is now then again the rules also now allow for it.

This round has shown among the great alliances or best players they are mostly all backed by techs, these players have there sisters, cousins, brothers, Auntyโ€™s, cats and dogs onboard. Itโ€™s just as easy to pick up another device at home change email and say itโ€™s a relative playing.

What com2 has shown is players that arenโ€™t using techs are behind, tg should promote teching so new players who are still learning the ropes can keep up.

In fact Iโ€™d go as far as to say since many top players/alliances now have other accounts that are made by design to fully support there accounts, then they should also disband the multi account rule.

The multi account rule is no longer valid since players can easily use other devices or proxies to preform their tech functions.

Iโ€™d say to tg Letโ€™s not make it a case of whoever has the most Friends, auntyโ€™s, cousins aunts or uncles is the one that can get the best account,

I say letโ€™s disband the multi rule all together since itโ€™s no longer valid, players already make as many accounts as they please to support their main. And if Players are already widely doing this , why not then make it available for the wider community ?

Why canโ€™t tg promote it equitably to allow everyone to share and enjoy the benefits of having additional support accounts ?

• ur whole msg isnt relevant EDITED

stop shame urself, and talk like an adult person

just saying to COM community that person here isnt represent the IL domain players

an old saying we behaved to say

today u a friend, tomorow a foe

its just a game

Take it ez...

thanks and cya through the R.P

• long wall of text

I would agree with you to an extent here, Travian rn has decided that old guard retention is their plan to earn $, with so many handheld devices, Multying is just a word the oldies know. I mean we already did away with the Tech rule, this isnt doing much either. Just embrace it i guess.

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

• But Maybe youre just lying :S , People can do that you know

He is lying ofc...you dont expect someone who is in Loffe's squad to actually say something true do you?

1qaz you can tell them whatever you want they will still think they are good at this game.So question is why would i waste my time?

me personally i am done.... i suggest you do the same

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• once you write salty and once you try to act as "adult"..

you cant laugh at others in one post and then complain that they are laughing at you.

people know me well in com servers. i cant say that my "enemies" love me. after all you cant expect to take down someone cap and to send him your love.

its a war game and its allowed to be salty when needed and kind when needed. some times you can act as "adult" and sometimes as a child. thats a game man dont try to take it as real life...

thats all the fun when its just a game..

• Multying is just a word the oldies know. I mean we already did away with the Tech rule, this isnt doing much either. Just embrace it i guess.

Open up the flood gates whatโ€™s good for the goose.., make it avail for all, after all us oldies arenโ€™t going to be around for ever, got to promote it for the newbies too, or we just accept it turn a blind eye and let the game continue to die out.

• He is lying ofc...you dont expect someone who is in Loffe's squad to actually say something true do you?

1qaz you can tell them whatever you want they will still think they are good at this game.So question is why would i waste my time?

me personally i am done.... i suggest you do the same

yeah i guess so.. just a waste of time talking with those guys trying to convince them about something they dont care about anyway...

• What a bunch of crybabies :)

Oh, yeah. Here comes the typical "crybabies, cry more Africa needs water" person. Have you ever seen a normal (non-tech) player having no complaints about tech players? Of course, no. Well, have you ever seen a tech player having complaints about techs? Once again, no. That's not a normal situation. We all know that, but some abusers try not to see it in that way. What would happen if TG started selling troops, resources and other unbalabced products with money? Do you think that community would behave like that again? You know the truth but you are not brave enough to tell it.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• I have nothing against people who play with techs, it is legal and is part of the game. I just think it would take the challenge out of the game. I am sure most of the players with techs are very good players, most seem to have a lot of experience at least. The most fun parts for me, is the achievement of beating a player because I have out played them. It isn't much of an achievement beating a player who is playing on their own when you have a small army of accounts that will just overwhelm them.

• Id like to see an argument against making multis legal tbh.. with the current state of techs.. Why not make it fair game and easy access to the lazy people like me ๐Ÿ˜

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• You have showed me a new level to this game and if thats how you like to play its all fine. I have to adopt and do the same or quit playing...

Iโ€™m sure your not the only one that will be looking at adapting or quitting.

It isn't much of an achievement beating a player who is playing on their own when you have a small army of accounts that will just overwhelm them.

If TG refuse to help or promote it for fairer play, perhaps we as the Travian community can also do more to school the newbies on how to make support accounts and properly back up their main accnt so they too can also make multiple hammers or a mega 1+ mill off/def accnt..

• Yeah, hammers above 1 mill were a record in olden days, now people run them like a tesla on an american road ( they are plenty ) Bat-o-mano please setup a tech school please, ill be your first student

Ex CWL, SG, Wild