No quality. Only techs.

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I Call BS, i followed some Sim guide that told me to build stuff and my settlers are still not up. What kind of alchemy is that?

Maybe im just bad, But Maybe youre just lying :S , People can do that you know

Raidstart op with the new changes to oases spawning.

• yes is very sucky but if tech meta u gotta go tech man only reasonable u know what i say yes?? okok byebye very sad thread pls stop crying u tears make me sad :((

Jag är riktigt vild!

Nyligen avslutade:
    Sez 20: KebabPanda
    S1: Turkisk Peppar - "DjungelVrål" var härskare över det största personliga riket, följt av "Turkisk Peppar" och "Polly". "Turkisk Peppar" slaktade mer än någon annan, och var den starkaste, mest skräckinjagande befälhavaren.
    TT kval: Speciella
    S2: Jotten, kastat på mig i EG, MYSA <3

Nuvarande:
    TT-Finals - Illicit (Support konto)

• perhaps we as the Travian community can also do more to school the newbies on how to make support accounts and properly back up their main accnt so they too can also make multiple hammers or a mega 1+ mill off/def accnt..

What newbies?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• so they need to get help from some stupid russians pushes and techs,

9Z3JVYA7SdiH1cEocA20yw.png

wtf is wrong with this?

9VBjyKY.png

В любой непонятной ситуации: :S AntRo :S

rux9(RA, win), plx17(RH, hammer).

dex summer '18(-=]R[=-, hammer, win), ru6 '19(Е-ти), GroupB 19/20(WINter), TT 19/20(WINter), ru2(WWW, win), Шмонька TT Qual Eu 20/21(Winter, win).

<3 W <3

• 1qaz nowadays a multiple personality dissorder is a standard.

I like each and every post of yours on this thread. My oppinion is that I can adapt to the new environment or aswell quit. It is a slight equlibrium line between time spent, money spent, self esteem and entertainment.

I wonder if a tech abuser ever has time to enjoy a victory.

• 1qaz nowadays a multiple personality dissorder is a standard.

I like each and every post of yours on this thread. My oppinion is that I can adapt to the new environment or aswell quit. It is a slight equlibrium line between time spent, money spent, self esteem and entertainment.

I wonder if a tech abuser ever has time to enjoy a victory.

Horribly correct! Couldn't describe it any better way :P

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• Id like to see an argument against making multis legal tbh.. with the current state of techs.. Why not make it fair game and easy access to the lazy people like me 😁

Legal multi will shift the balance of game away from money to time. People who refuse to sleep will have an advantage over p2w (assuming all bots are effectively blocked and multi-ing takes actual human effort). That's not good business.

• How many techs would the average player need to compete properly, against the accounts that use them today ?

Loffe curious how many techs are you using ?

sheldon seems your very confused on discord, FiGhTinG 4 Da GoW HoNoR..except teching and Gow acquiring resources from Russians are totally two different things ;)

• How many techs would the average player need to compete properly, against the accounts that use them today ?

sheldon seems your very confused on discord, FiGhTinG 4 Da GoW HoNoR..except teching and Gow acquiring resources from Russians are totally two different things ;)

Are you Bemarimies?

You completely misunderstood me but I don’t expect anything of you. Also, what do you expect from a player who doesn’t show ign but barks on forum like a good old doggo for gunners. Literally your leader avis thinks you are disgrace but carry on :)

• You completely misunderstood me but I don’t expect anything of you. Also, what do you expect from a player who doesn’t show ign but barks on forum like a good old doggo for gunners. Literally your leader avis thinks you are disgrace but carry on :)

I'm not even sure he actually plays in Gunners. :D Must be a 100% troll, no one is this retarded

GoW acquired res from russian team? Even if true who the f cares? Ikea and Duat do it too.

To quote our old friend Lohalal: ''Only Gunners is clean''

• Loffe curious how many techs are you using ?

My account have around 300, whole duat 700 or so.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• GoW acquired res from russian team? Even if true who the f cares?

I’m sure many players care what alliances like gow get up to, especially if it helps them understand what it takes to keep up.

My account have around 300, whole duat 700 or so.

Im sure that’s an exaggeration, what about the real number ?

Should it be considered normal now for sides like Gow or Duat (not sure about ikea) to be using many techs or special assistance from the Russians ?

Don’t get me wrong these are honest questions. And Im just looking to establish how exactly teams like Gow and Duat are using these type of tactics to stay ahead.

• You literally have people in Gunners on top10 def faking defpoints from scouts for hero xp.

Focus on your own teams techs before going after others :))

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• You literally have people in Gunners on top10 def faking defpoints from scouts for hero xp.

Focus on your own teams techs before going after others :))

You forgot the golden rule of techs Loffe.

They're only a pain in the ass when others are using them. When people use techs themselves however, that much is fine.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...