No quality. Only techs.

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hello all,

We understand that the questions raised in this thread are pressing for the community and we are working on the measures how to make the game better on that direction.

TG does not sell resources/villages, so if you happen to find those sites that does, please report them to the Game Support.

About techs, we do have a plan on how we will deal with it, which was presented and discussed with the Ambassadors. The workshop article can be found on https://wbb.forum.travian.com/…-on-tour-2020-workshop-3/ and the notes from the workshop where you can find the notes on the changes for techs on https://blog.travian.com/wp-co…shop3_07072020_Public.pdf

I understand it does not feel right and you being frustrated over it when things like this happens.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• That makes sense and I only heard about our team Gow using the Russians, and even then I had no idea how the system works. Although our leaders say Duat use them to and that it’s a normal thing amongst teams now.

interesting how widespread it is and if your not wrong, it’s not even localised to any one country...

Hopefully tg can look in to this situation further and maybe make a new guide for those not in the know like me, so us old fashioned noobies and the newbies can learn more about it and keep up :)

To be honest, I have never heard our team GoW using resource/tech markets but it can be, I'm not sure.

I wish they work on it harder too :)

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• That makes sense and I only heard about our team Gow using the Russians, and even then I had no idea how the system works. Although our leaders say Duat use them to and that it’s a normal thing amongst teams now.

interesting how widespread it is and if your not wrong, it’s not even localised to any one country...

Hopefully tg can look in to this situation further and maybe make a new guide for those not in the know like me, so us old fashioned noobies and the newbies can learn more about it and keep up :)

Duat uses our own techs, not bought resources. We have made clear to our members that we would not accept anyone buying res, villages or whatever else anyone seems to be offering to sell people on this server. I don't know why all of sudden people are trying to claim we do it, but I guess it might have to do with it being evidence out there that proves that several players of other alliances in fact does do it. No names mentioned

• Link does not work.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• To be honest, I have never heard our team GoW using resource/tech markets but it can be, I'm not sure.

They just chillin in russian market ally

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

you are not a gow player so stop stating that you are. I understand that gunners leadership has been embarassed enough by your nonsense but still, that’s your team. So stop lying in forum like you love to all the time. Embarass Gunners and not us.

• you are not a gow player so stop stating that you are. I understand that gunners leadership has been embarassed enough by your nonsense but still, that’s your team. So stop lying in forum like you love to all the time. Embarass Gunners and not us.

Don’t tell me what I am or am not, Your not playing my account!

I am glad I choose Gow to play in, actually they have a lot of nice players, besides one drop kick of a leader and a few misdemeanours with Russians there not half bad.

• Don’t tell me what I am or am not, Your not playing my account!

I am glad I choose Gow to play in, actually they have a lot of nice players, besides one drop kick of a leader and a few misdemeanours with Russians there not half bad.

Do you have mental issues? No, you don’t play in GoW. I can understand that you got kicked from gunners because of your stupidity but you are not in GoW. You can’t just go to forum saying that you play in this team and in that team without any evidence. It doesn’t work like that.

I know you like the attention but it is time to stop this nonsense and work on your life buddy

• Do you have mental issues? No, you don’t play in GoW. I can understand that you got kicked from gunners because of your stupidity but you are not in GoW.

Wow sounds like your self projecting again champ. Your pretty obsessed with Gunners aren’t you?

Did Gunners take something precious from you last round ?

Of course I can play in Gow, I have an account in the nw and it’s in gow, chances are If I’m known you’ll kick me like you do to warsupriser or anyone that else that disapproves of you,

And Just because your on a power trip or a bit of a hot head, it still has no bearing on what I decide to pick or choose

The burden of proof rests with the accuser, can you prove without throwing another silly tantrum that I’m not a gow member ?

No. No, you can’t.

Look at it this way if I’m in Gow, chances are gow will have at least one wwk. And I can share our successes and we might even stay relevant by endgame imagine that ;)

Then again I could be also a spy, in which case technically I still wouldn’t be a liar for saying I’m in Gow :)

• yeah I am just talking to a wall now. There are hundred and more things wrong with what you just wrote but I am too busy to focus on you anymore. I got tired of your false and provocative discussion. You just push your narrative without putting them into any context or giving them any support by arguments. Nonetheless, It was a nice talk buddy.

and for the record for who reads this. No, Batman doesn’t play in GoW. He never was and never will. Batman is a huge supporter of Gunners and Vices. If you don’t believe me just check his old posts.

p.s also for anyone who wonders why forum is an empty place. Because of people like Batman :) no wonder everyone talks on discord where dumb liars get smashed into pieces

• and for the record for who reads this. No, Batman doesn’t play in GoW. He never was and never will. Batman is a huge supporter of Gunners and Vices. If you don’t believe me just check out his old posts

Actually if you check out my older posts you’ll see I’ve been a member of SGR and played against vices. I could do some digging to prove a point but encourage others to do so, unfortunately the leader of gow here is somewhat of an idiot.

I am in Gow, ofc I may chose to share things to another team. And with a Joker like Sheldon at the helm it’s no wonder why Gow struggle to keep control of there own getters :D

• Actually if you check out my older posts you’ll see I’ve been a member of SGR and played against vices. I could do some digging to prove a point but encourage others to do so, unfortunately the leader of gow here is somewhat of an idiot.

I am in Gow, ofc I may chose to share things to another team. And with a Joker like Sheldon at the helm it’s no wonder why Gow struggle to keep control of there own getters

I am not the leader of gow and I know that you played in SGR but whatever I guess.

• Guys, Chill out

Batman, want an acc in goats ?

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]