No quality. Only techs.

• Batman you're a clown

Noooo! I’m Batman! 🦇

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Noooo! I’m Batman! 🦇

Don't do that joke please. It's so cringy man :D

I just have one question. Why do you hide your identity? I mean what do you get by hiding your identity? If you can answer this question honestly I would be very happy. Thanks :)

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• I just have one question. Why do you hide your identity? I mean what do you get by hiding your identity? If you can answer this question honestly I would be very happy. Thanks :)

Good question Shadow Fiend! I find I’m able to accomplish more sometimes with an anonymous id, it helps with spying and collecting or creating informations. I’m also able to look at the game from different perspectives.

I can be a shadow and blend in to the night and no one would ever know.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good question Shadow Fiend! I find I’m able to accomplish more sometimes with an anonymous id, it helps with spying and collecting or creating informations. I’m also able to look at the game from different perspectives.

I can be a shadow and blend in to the night and no one would ever know.

Well, that's quite interesting reason. If you think that will worth doing it, good. Anyways, good luck and have fun friend!

Fear who fears nothing!

• I'm just amazed that you are fighting over who was in Russian market ally and how long but no one bothers to report the ally that sells resources. Is that the next legalization TG plans for us?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• I'm just amazed that you are fighting over who was in Russian market ally and how long but no one bothers to report the ally that sells resources. Is that the next legalization TG plans for us?

Sorry, no report alliance option :)

• Sorry, no report alliance option :)

Does that make it legal?

If so, why you keep fighting among yourselves? TG allows it. It must be legit game then.

• Does that make it legal?

If so, why you keep fighting among yourselves? TG allows it. It must be legit game then.

Well, yes. As I told before, It's legal since there is no rule to forbid resource transportations between players that are in the same alliance/confederacy. There are just a few limitations. So, nothing to report here.

Fear who fears nothing!

• So there is no chance that an ally like G7th will be banned ? Isn't this taking money away from the pockets of our masters in TG.

• So there is no chance that an ally like G7th will be banned ? Isn't this taking money away from the pockets of our masters in TG.

Who knows they don't gain anything? What if they are these markets?

You might know the video game CS:GO that is developed by Valve GmbH. This game has hacks everywhere since it released. Some hacks are free some hacks are paid. Valve has a good anti-cheat system that pretends these hackers in a 24 hours. If you use a hack, you will get banned forever in 24 hours for sure in this game. And also this game was paid until last 1-1.5 years. It's cost was 18$ as far as I remember. You know what? Developers could develop cheats and anti-cheats and they release them at the same time. So, they'll ban players and force them buy the game again and they will earn money this way. This is just a rumor but since thr developers can't handle hacks at all, this is a possibility. Same here.

Fear who fears nothing!

• Well, if it's legal, why is everyone complaining or being defensive? I never thought I'd find a topic that's as boring as multying ?(

• Buying resources or villages or accounts from some random web site has always been illegal and still is.

But only when your enemy does it, of course.

• Buying resources or villages or accounts from some random web site has always been illegal and still is.

How does one fight against it?

Many people have reported it to customer service and gotten the answer that the report is forwarded to the rule enforcement team. But what they do after that point isn't something anyone in here has any knowledge about

• Ridder Huma what happens after we report ads for selling resources? Because it's been the talk of the town and many have reported by now and it's not slowing down as far as I know.

• GoW leaders are the top customers for these resource pushes 😃

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Ridder Huma what happens after we report ads for selling resources? Because it's been the talk of the town and many have reported by now and it's not slowing down as far as I know.

All reports are sent to the RET team. And all are investigated. How that is done is some sort of mystery but they do investigate the reported accounts. But sometimes things do not move as fast as you would like.