No quality. Only techs.

• All reports are sent to the RET team. And all are investigated. How that is done is some sort of mystery but they do investigate the reported accounts. But sometimes things do not move as fast as you would like.

Thanks Pwf, Hopefully it’s enough to deter them, I hope I’m mistaken but I heard the consequences for these players were very light, apparently they we’re still able to significantly profit from what they did.

Can we be sure to stop players from exploiting game rules in future , if it still pays to bend the rules ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But remember RET team members are also human but they should be on high alert now.

Someone admitted to buying res on IGM and getting 30% pop reduc, you sure they are humans?

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• How do you prove that G7th alliance was selling resources to players? If you don't have any proofs how you detect it? Because you know, members of same alliance/confederacy can send resources to each other even if It's only one sided. And this is legal, there are some limitations to do that, but there is no penalty. Can you explain it, please?

wishmaster3  Playingwithfire  Ridder Huma

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• All reports are sent to the RET team. And all are investigated. How that is done is some sort of mystery but they do investigate the reported accounts. But sometimes things do not move as fast as you would like.

Nice...next step can you stop doing some favors for certain players?

How do you prove that G7th alliance was selling resources to players? If you don't have any proofs how you detect it? Because you know, members of same alliance/confederacy can send resources to each other even if It's only one sided. And this is legal, there are some limitations to do that, but there is no penalty. Can you explain it, please?

It is something that they can't...in the end its same result as techs wich is...perfectly fine.

Its the players they do favours for that asked them to be baned probably....otherwise i still find no logical explanation for no ban in Duat :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Its the players they do favours for that asked them to be baned probably....otherwise i still find no logical explanation for no ban in Duat

You really are something special, arent you

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• I saw some one got an IGM from one of them asking if they wanted to buy resources, that is pretty conclusive evidence. I don't know how you can prove that some one paid them for resources and wasn't just given them for free though.

• You really are something special, arent you

still not your level sorry...maybe you can ask your mod friend to ban me for another week or so :D

wouldnt be surprised

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• How do you prove that G7th alliance was selling resources to players? If you don't have any proofs how you detect it? Because you know, members of same alliance/confederacy can send resources to each other even if It's only one sided. And this is legal, there are some limitations to do that, but there is no penalty. Can you explain it, please?

Someone is clearly in GoW....

Nice...next step can you stop doing some favors for certain players?

It is something that they can't...in the end its same result as techs wich is...perfectly fine.

Its the players they do favours for that asked them to be baned probably....otherwise i still find no logical explanation for no ban in Duat :D

I know its BS, GoW with them deep pockets got all the TG CEOs on payroll. Ridiculous how they got off so lightly.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• still not your level sorry...maybe you can ask your mod friend to ban me for another week or so :D

wouldnt be surprised

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• I know its BS, GoW with them deep pockets got all the TG CEOs on payroll. Ridiculous how they got off so lightly.

5 Gow accounts, the one from gunners was immediately removed from leaders, where as the ones buying resources in Gow were the leaders themselves! 8|

What a fine example from Gow, we should all unite together around this and take these cheats out of the game ourselves and ikea too if there not prepared to remove them from their team.

Give Gow members and innocent players some time to leave there corrupt alliance, before we deal with them ourselves. Anyone caught protecting the cheat should be treated as an accomplice and dealt with just as swiftly.

edit*

If tg can’t give us justice then let’s serve our own justice as a community and come together to remove these cheats from our game, we can always go back to business and fighting each other after we have delt with the vermin first.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 5 Gow accounts, the one from gunners was immediately removed from leaders, where as the ones buying resources in Gow were the leaders themselves! 8|

What a fine example from Gow, we should all unite together around this and take these cheats out of the game ourselves and ikea too if there not prepared to remove them from their team.

Give Gow members and innocent players some time to leave there corrupt alliance, before we deal with them ourselves. Anyone caught protecting the cheat should be treated as an accomplice and dealt with just as swiftly.

edit*

If tg can’t give us justice then let’s serve our own justice as a community and come together to remove these cheats from our game, we can always go back to business and fighting each other after we have delt with the vermin first.

Hahahhaha

Obsessed little rashkal:*

• Your not the hero we deserve Bat Man your the hero we need.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Techs alliances pushes, Travian market pushes, will you forgive me if i say that i dont see the difference?

what the difference if you have G7th pushing you or you have NoSpies , Stranger , Chocolat pushing you?

I dont care how the player achieved that, i just care that he does.

(ofc Travian has their reasons but they wont let this post go out if i write them.)

Techs pushes, Russian market pushes, for me it will always be the same thing.

Until Travian dont solve both problems it really does worth nothing to me..

Main reason for people buying res its because they have to keep up with techs..

Don't get me wrong, i'm against both. but it will only help if you solve both problems and not only one.

• I saw some one got an IGM from one of them asking if they wanted to buy resources, that is pretty conclusive evidence. I don't know how you can prove that some one paid them for resources and wasn't just given them for free though.

Well, yes this could be happen but they can't ban players just by taking serious the rumors, right? They need to have real proofs of selling resources and the IGM is between 2 players always. So, you can punish that 2 players but not the whole alliance. That doesn't mean the whole alliance selling/buying resources. It is happening between some other alliance's wings. It's the same logic. If It's a suspicious action, then they need to forbid resource transportation between allies.

Someone is clearly in GoW....

I know its BS, GoW with them deep pockets got all the TG CEOs on payroll. Ridiculous how they got off so lightly.

Yes, I'm playing in GoW. You don't need to conclude it this way. You can just search my screen name in game statistics tab. You'll see "GoW" written in my alliance name. I don't hide my identity unlike half of the people here. You need to hide your identity, you need to save yourself from unwanted eyes especially when you make mistakes :)

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• Snip

You talked toomuch again, please stop.

My dude out here defending russians who are selling res lmaooo, is this what @Gow has become ?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Your not the hero we deserve Bat Man your the hero we need.

From rags to riches ^^now all of a sudden Bat Man is a hero?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• So can we get things clear here?

People who litterly BOUGHT RESOURCES got banned, and a offered accept a punishment they can accept which is 25/33% pop reduction(Cropfields stay same) and warehouses emptied ?

What the hell @traviangames ? Someone care to enlighten please?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20