No quality. Only techs.

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Tech account is an account played for another accounts benefit, built to be raided by 1 single account or 1 single alliance.

Different from multi how ? It has a player and not played via proxy.

To clarify the point here, I believe there used to be a rule which stated each account had to be played to its own benefit. Is that correct? Was that rule dropped, allowing multiple people to essentially use multiple accounts to the sole benefit of one?

Previously a multihunter would have punished such accounts, but I assume they found it too much work so just allowed this practice to happen, and the term 'tech account' was invented?

• Ignorant is you believing that people actually use techs as they were meant to be. Instead 95% of them are just proxy multies people use and slap a "TECH" sticker on them to make it look authentic.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

• Ignorant is you believing that people actually use techs as they were meant to be. Instead 95% of them are just proxy multies people use and slap a "TECH" sticker on them to make it look authentic.

And 76% of percentages are pulled out of nowhere.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• The private farm type of tech, or one that sends all the res to a single player has pretty much been dealt with with recent and soon to come changes.
    However, accounts have always been used to help someone get to village two faster or to garage troops. This is being looked at, but for now those will remain as "tech" accounts.

• It is supposed to be different, but it's kind of the same.

So no, it is not different in reality.

Wait a second....you mean Duat is cheating? No way....no no.They are pure skilled players 100%

Now get ready to get flamed by tons of swedes (tonzofswedes,you got the joke ??:D)

The private farm type of tech, or one that sends all the res to a single player has pretty much been dealt with with recent and soon to come changes.
    However, accounts have always been used to help someone get to village two faster or to garage troops. This is being looked at, but for now those will remain as "tech" accounts.

that is such a joke... im waiting to see what they came up with :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• The private farm type of tech, or one that sends all the res to a single player has pretty much been dealt with with recent and soon to come changes.

I think it will still be a long time until they can deal with techs efficiently. It will be really tough to be able to fairly detect and get rid of accounts that only feeds diet villas/garages troops/boosts at the start and so on without massive effort of the devs. So many different ways to tech that I can not see how they would be able to implement rules that covers it all without potentially screwing over a lot of regular accounts as well at this point

• Wait a second....you mean Duat is cheating? No way....no no.They are pure skilled players 100%

Now get ready to get flamed by tons of swedes (tonzofswedes,you got the joke ??:D)

that is such a joke... im waiting to see what they came up with :D

wait, you mean Thoth is lying in his profile ? who would have thought

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• I think it will still be a long time until they can deal with techs efficiently. It will be really tough to be able to fairly detect and get rid of accounts that only feeds diet villas/garages troops/boosts at the start and so on without massive effort of the devs. So many different ways to tech that I can not see how they would be able to implement rules that covers it all without potentially screwing over a lot of regular accounts as well at this point

Especially considering that the community has largely "devolved" to hunting for every possible exploit. I.e. as soon as the private farm announcement was made, I had someone contacting me to find out how they could continue private farming without risking bans. Some communities still strongly dislike techs and police themselves (.fr and .de), but that is certainly no longer the case for .com.

• And did you tell them how to avoid getting banned?

You should tell them that same IP addresses are a lie and they should log into all accounts from same PC, same browser. No proxy needed. :)

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

• Especially considering that the community has largely "devolved" to hunting for every possible exploit. I.e. as soon as the private farm announcement was made, I had someone contacting me to find out how they could continue private farming without risking bans. Some communities still strongly dislike techs and police themselves (.fr and .de), but that is certainly no longer the case for .com.

Yes. I would definitely prefer playing a game where no one had any techs at all, but as long as it is a part of the game I won't be the one to stay away from it and be at a disadvantage due to some kind of unwritten rules. If they don't clamp down hard on teching there will always be large amount of players that just instantly find a way around the changes (as with this new patch)

• If Using techs is well within the game rules, then it’s also fair to say it’s a clean tactic for alliances to use.

Disappointing then that some teams Will still go way beyond this point, look at gow for instance, leadership banned, resources under the radar, recruiting known cheats...

Let’s have rules in place that are tough enough to eliminate cheats, from the very first offence!

• If Using techs is well within the game rules, then it’s also fair to say it’s a clean tactic for alliances to use.

Disappointing then that some teams Will still go way beyond this point, look at gow for instance, leadership banned, resources under the radar, recruiting known cheats...

Let’s have rules in place that are tough enough to eliminate cheats, from the very first offence!

Mate comon, Avis is gonna roast you again...

I mean bro, if even your own leadership doesn't approve of your posts....

always Gow for example. i don't think there is one batman post without the word Gow in it, what would you have done without us ?

• what would you have done without us ?

imo best way to tackle the cheats, is to pull by the roots, weed the problems from our game for good, not just from gow, any team where cheating has become an issue.

• Another ignorant comment here...

Josec Tech account is an account played for another accounts benefit, built to be raided by 1 single account or 1 single alliance.

Different from multi how ? It has a player and not played via proxy. GL to ur gaming ! :)

What do you mean "it has a player"? Multies have players also.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Don't be ignorant, clearly all techs in existence are used as they should be and totally not ran by the same person.

• How should they be used? And what's wrong with one person running them? I actually think it shows dedication.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• imo best way to tackle the cheats, is to pull by the roots, weed the problems from our game for good, not just from gow, any team where cheating has become an issue.

except that you always only talk about GoW while Ikea and Gunners had accounts who bought resources.

Luckily, your own leader knows that you are an annoying imbecile so it doesn’t matter what you say.

• Techs have never been a major trend on .com, we have never seen the use of techs as we saw this round. It happens once in a few servers but .com servers have usually frowned upon this.

Its not because we can't do it, but we don't want to. However when there is such massive use of techs on a server the only choice is to get left behind or do the same. Thus one team can drag everyone into this race, given that its legal now we cant really say much.