No quality. Only techs.

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • The only cheat in gunners was removed, a solitary cheat unless I’m mistaken, which was later picked up and recruited by Gow, I’ve mentioned Ikea before, pretty much as bad as Gow in the cheating department.

can you stfu already 8)

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• AWWW poor Duat, Not Techs only skills :) :) :)

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• AWWW poor Duat, Not Techs only skills :) :) :)

When have we ever said we're not teching?
    If people honestly belive Thoth isnt teching and the message on their profile isnt only to piss people off like you, i dont even know what to say here.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• you my friend are dumb af....as i have stated on com2 discord many times i know a player IN GUNNERS who is multiaccounting (not teching) because 2-3 accounts have his names from previous servers.And this is only what I know....who knows how many are there that we dont know about :D

Just to clarify, can't that be another person using that players old name? I mean, I'm no expert on this, but i think its possible because I'm pretty sure the actual "Spam Queen" is in DND as NRA, and the dude in gunners is not the real Spam Queen xD

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• except you talk about gow 9/10 times and 1/10 times mention Ikea. Initially, You basically wanted the whole server to unite against us :D

Interesting except Ikea doesn’t pays me half the amount of attention as my loyal Gow fans, Sheldon or should I call you the failed Batman hunter? last I heard Ikeas leaders aren’t so corrupted or known for such cheating.

uniting against Gow you say? if other teams don’t like working with gow cheats, id say that has less to do with Batman, and more to do with gow.

Gow is supposedly an alliance that likes to pride themselves on slogging it out alone, why can’t Gow start acting like brave gods of war ?

Cause all I’m hearing from Gow is we are a bunch of scared, precious, pansy wansy, bunny wabbits. Next I expect I’ll be fielding some complaints, that it’s too hard for Gow in the boonies to find carrots :p

• Interesting except Ikea doesn’t pays me half the amount of attention as my loyal Gow fans, Sheldon or should I call you the failed Batman hunter? last I heard Ikeas leaders aren’t so corrupted or known for such cheating.

uniting against Gow you say? if other teams don’t like working with gow cheats, id say that has less to do with Batman, and more to do with gow.

Gow is supposedly an alliance that likes to pride themselves on slogging it out alone, why can’t Gow start acting like brave gods of war ?

Cause all I’m hearing from Gow is we are a bunch of scared, precious, pansy wansy, bunny wabbits. Next I expect I’ll be fielding some complaints, that it’s too hard for Gow in the boonies to find carrots :p

of course they don’t pay you attention because you are obsessed with GoW and not Ikea.

You literally said after the ban that the server should unite against GoW. You don’t remember or something is wrong in your head?

Well we certainly don’t like to merge day 200 like Gunners and Ten did but yeah I guess somehow and some way you can shittalk for that too.

About your last sentence, I have no idea what you mean or what you try to imply but it’s clear that you are like corrupt government media. Always making up facts and trying to change reality in order to push your own agenda.

I fear that something is very wrong with you buddy. Let me know if you want to talk about it on discord because you need help.

• Saravan your memes are great, but i dont see much crying from GoW thb. Also who are you referring to with the wings? You claim you come here with 20 players only and still Gow and duat are about the same size. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me

• You claim you come here with 20 players only and still Gow and duat are about the same size. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me

Never said how many techs we were bringing + last time i checked 120 wasnt 180 but yea close enough. (without including your tech wings not called GoW)
    Besides we had a bunch of late recruits.(Vices guys etc)

Reason you don't see GoW crying is beacuse you're not in the discord :D

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Loffe ().

• uniting against Gow you say? if other teams don’t like working with gow cheats, id say that has less to do with Batman, and more to do with gow.

remember to preach to your own leadership too about pw sharing because i bet my left nut that at some point of server even the holy gunners do it. It's cheating too. ?(Or is not cheating when gunners do it?

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• of course they don’t pay you attention because you are obsessed with GoW and not Ikea.

You literally said after the ban that the server should unite against GoW.

Obsessed with Gow ? I couldn’t care less, except when it comes to harbouring or embracing cheats. As I mentioned earlier the server should unite against all cheats not gow specifically. Idea was to encompass cheats in general.

About your last sentence, I have no idea what you mean or what you try to imply but it’s clear that you are like corrupt government media.

Not sure what the government media has to do with anything, let me go get my tinfoil hat on for you funny joker :p

Gow fled to the boonies, your complaining about getting ganged up on? well it hasn’t happened yet, last server is a bygone one.

Sheldon this round Gow could still find an ally to work with, who knows victory could be on the cards for gow and whomever else, and just because I’m not fond of working with cheats does not necessarily mean another ally will find gow as corrupted as I do.

• Never said how many techs we were bringing + last time i checked 120 wasnt 180 but yea close enough. (without including your tech wings not called GoW)
    Besides we had a bunch of late recruits.(Vices guys etc)

Reason you don't see GoW crying is beacuse you're not in the discord :D

But arent your techs real players?

He put a picture of ajax in the meme. Still i never complained once

• what do you mean you couldn’t care less? This is how you “couldn’t care less”? shitting on gow even when gow is completely unrelated to the subject?

the idea was never to unite against all cheats, you never said it like that but then again, salme collecting passwords is not cheating?

corrupt governemnt media was an example which I explained after the quote. Are you really this stupid or you just act like one when you are bored?

who ganged up on gow? It’s you against the world buddy. Your own leader thinks you are joke and somehow you still have the audicity to come in here and trashtalk. When your own team despises you and laughs at you, you have to think about yourself for a moment buddy.

• But arent your techs real players?

He put a picture of ajax in the meme. Still i never complained once

you are one of the poster children of Gow, also its quite fun to use the cleaning product pic

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

Resident scapegoat

• you are daddy of Gow, also its quite fun to use the cleaning product pic

i agree the pic is funny and Saravan's memes are top quality.

It's just not accurate. I never complained about techs usage or shift blame on res buying etc