Discussions of the changes to confederacy system restrictions

• Most of tech accounts are used for both defense and farming.

The new rule will make it a little bit harder to get multi benefit of tech account.

But players will go around it, and TG must consider of long cooldown for allince to send/get reinforcement (not less than 48 hours).

Also, it will be more better if they could put a raiding limit even for the villages outside the conference (including natars), like you can raid only 20% of hour production or storage.

• just link it up with facebook or google account.

It means you gotta create one FB/Google account for each travian account. And techies wont do that.

If they still do, add a timer that blocks new google / fb accounts from registration. ( Account must excist 14 days before you can register).

so in preperation for a server i make facebook accounts 14 days before, yeah lets go with this ty

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

Resident scapegoat

• So, you saw what it was about, right? Can you tell us, please?

Some advertisement for I dont remember exactly for a fax maybe or something like this. Nothing related to topic

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• But I get nothing out of it by doing so .That is a total waste of time from a raiders perspective .

This isn't a raiding game. It is an annihilation game - raiding is just one tool in the tool belt for achieving this goal.

Start annihilating the people you don't like.

That's the game. Delete the villages that don't help you.

This is The Way.

• This isn't a raiding game. It is an annihilation game - raiding is just one tool in the tool belt for achieving this goal.

Start annihilating the people you don't like.

That's the game. Delete the villages that don't help you.

This is The Way.

Or at least the way it used to be in the dark ages.

• I Guess what seam to be the misunderstanding about this very particular "change" is that with this New tool in TG toolbelt, it is no longer just the tech accounts that will be banned/punished/deletet.

Further more, it clearly states in the rule's that it's reason to be banned/delete/punished if TG finds that you are using TOR/VPN/modified browsers.

So it's not only all the tech/multi accounts that risk a delete/punishment/ban, it is ALL that have benefitted from it... Keep that in mind..

• so in preperation for a server i make facebook accounts 14 days before, yeah lets go with this ty

You are meant to have one account, ofc you can spend your time makin 14 facebook accounts, 14 mail accounts and then 14 travian accounts. but if you put that much effort and time in it. its almost well earnd. dont stop the techies, just make it way to hard so it aint worth the time spent on it.

• This change is solely meant to make alliance and confed limits the same. Later rule changes will address private farms.

I, and other ambassadors, are well aware that techs are being used for garaging too, and especially I have brought it up with TG. For now though, they first wanted to focus on private farming. But they agreed to look at other ways of teching too later on.

• I, and other ambassadors, are well aware that techs are being used for garaging too, and especially I have brought it up with TG. For now though, they first wanted to focus on private farming. But they agreed to look at other ways of teching too later on.

Garage techs can literally make hammers many times bigger especially without having to worry about the ridiculous feeding costs which means a player can pretty much grow there account unimpeded.

Maybe better to wait a bit for a change on this one as it would disturb how many players are currently playing on com2 8o

• This change is solely meant to make alliance and confed limits the same. Later rule changes will address private farms.

I, and other ambassadors, are well aware that techs are being used for garaging too, and especially I have brought it up with TG. For now though, they first wanted to focus on private farming. But they agreed to look at other ways of teching too later on.

How can you keep at least 1.5m attacking troops without needing alliance/friend/tech to feed ?

They should think of increasing corp production and then no one will think about using other villages to garage in.

Like allowing villages to rise field to lvl 12 and capital to lvl 22 or even more (by decreasing the required materials or increasing warehouse capacity).

• How can you keep at least 1.5m attacking troops without needing alliance/friend/tech to feed ?

They should think of increasing corp production and then no one will think about using other villages to garage in.

Like allowing villages to rise field to lvl 12 and capital to lvl 22 or even more (by decreasing the required materials or increasing warehouse capacity).

The reason why I’d suggest waiting till the end of the server on com2 and others like it, is not because I have any techs, (I play a very small solo account, nothing to brag about)

It’s more so because it would destroy the game of many in duat, gow and ikea, actually most alliances on com2 have incorporated tech play to some degree this time round so it kinda seems fair to just let it play out.

After completion of the server by all means change the rules back to how they used to be and let players go back to optimising there account to its own full potential as opposed to players garaging, supporting, just so the more active can benefit with super accounts, and playing traditionally will never beat these type of methods.

Good to see tg slowly getting back on track, here’s hoping next com2 they’ll have more then a band aid approach.

• I have no problems with tech accounts being used to reach village 2 faster or to garage troops. I do have problems with private farms. Especially since they have to be confedded or in your alliance now. Any of my players that try that will be told not to let the door hit them on the rear. Good raiders do not need private farms.
    As far as garaging goes, if 3 or 4 players in an alliance want to brag about the biggest hammer, I am fine with that. They can only knock a WW down once. Whereas if they were all hammers, they could knock it down 3 or 4 times. (if they are good enough)
    Many artifacts and hammer villages and capitals are protected with standing defense. Much of which could be considered garaging help.
    I guess I'm trying to say that this is a complicated issue and there are many viewpoints on it. Travian is starting to make large strides in dealing with cheats. The new punishment system for dealing with multi-accounting/sharing of passwords, for instance. They have made some changes to identify and to stop people from using outside programs inappropriately. And more changes have been announced even if you have not seen them yet. The new system for dealing with punishments has made it far more fair. Bots and scripts are recognized far more often now than in the past. Etc.
    Most of the players that I have read complaining about techs, are either obviously not yet good players, or they are directed against things like private farms that most all veteran players dislike.