New player, how to scout and decide if i can raid a town?

• Im farming afk players but those usually only give 10 to 50 resources. I see other players go in with huge army and take a lot without losing much. How do you find these people?

• Tech (technical or support) is a nick name an account ran by a friend with solo purpose to boost main account. If you see regular large raids on active (growing) account that are not defended this is them :) Most likely if you try to raid the same account it will defended. To be legal (under current rules) the account must be played by an independent owner, multi-accounting is illegal. Ethics/honor of such game style has been discussed in length, no desire to go there.

Teches aside, to have a fat farm you first need to find it. There are variety of tools that help you to find inactive people. Tools, of course, are used by many and it is unlikely that you will be the first one to abandoned account. You still can try to find a victim between account with slow growth (assuming low activity) or even fast growing neighbors if they don't have defense. For that you need scout intensely, keeping in mind that some active players will see scouting as sign of hostility. If you find an account/village that can potentially be a farm but has some defense, use in-game simulator or http://travian.kirilloid.ru/warsim2.php to see if it is profitable.

Good luck ;)

• Tech (technical or support) is a nick name an account ran by a friend with solo purpose to boost main account. If you see regular large raids on active (growing) account that are not defended this is them :) Most likely if you try to raid the same account it will defended. To be legal (under current rules) the account must be played by an independent owner, multi-accounting is illegal. Ethics/honor of such game style has been discussed in length, no desire to go there.

Teches aside, to have a fat farm you first need to find it. There are variety of tools that help you to find inactive people. Tools, of course, are used by many and it is unlikely that you will be the first one to abandoned account. You still can try to find a victim between account with slow growth (assuming low activity) or even fast growing neighbors if they don't have defense. For that you need scout intensely, keeping in mind that some active players will see scouting as sign of hostility. If you find an account/village that can potentially be a farm but has some defense, use in-game simulator or http://travian.kirilloid.ru/warsim2.php to see if it is profitable.

Good luck ;)

Thanks for the detailed explanation, im using inactivesearch.it to search for inactive players with no to little pop growth and then send 1 scout to all these accounts? If i see huge resources and little defense just go in with all my clubs and hero after battle simulation?

• Inactive are people with 0 growth, little growth can be tricky, but sending a scout would not hurt, unless player looks somehow scary to you. For inactive accounts it is reasonable to make a test farm list and send 2 clubs instead of sending scouts manually - if not troops they will pass, just make sure the list does not go on regular basis.

For fat farm search - generally yes, but you need to learn by your own trials and errors. As I said it can be someone else tech and be defended. Watch if account is in alliance that can send defend, distance from his other villages etc. I would only send ALL clubs if you are 100% sure you will get it, risk might be greater than reward.

970x250_5Tribes.png