What's the difference between "Travian Legends" and "Travian Kingdoms"?

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I just used to play on the website travian.fi (since I'm gaming in Finland) and back in the old days the interface wasn't as shiny as it is now.

Be that as it may... there was only one place to play the game and now I found out of another website (kingdoms.com) which also seems to be a Travian game.

Can someone clarify what the difference is? I noticed that Kingdoms also seems to have a mobile app on Android.

Can the regular Travian (Legends) be played on mobile...? Is it optimized for that?

Thanks in advance for all the help! :)

(The links was deleted - Achtung)

• i have no idea, ive been wondering the same for 2-3 years now. :D

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• You can bookmark Travian Legends in the Chrome app on mobile, they're made it quite app-like. Kingdoms has the same tribes, battle mechanics etc as Legends, but the server goal/style is different. Legends is what you played back in the day. Give Kingdoms a crack if you want to try something new, or join Legends if you want nostalgia :)

• I just used to play on the website travian.fi (since I'm gaming in Finland) and back in the old days the interface wasn't as shiny as it is now.

Be that as it may... there was only one place to play the game and now I found out of another website (kingdoms.com) which also seems to be a Travian game.

Can someone clarify what the difference is? I noticed that Kingdoms also seems to have a mobile app on Android.

Can the regular Travian (Legends) be played on mobile...? Is it optimized for that?

don’t want to be misunderstood but in my opinion :

App mobile of Kingdoms don’t work so good. Crash a lot and although it is user friendly it does have many bugs, aside from the slowness.

Legends work perfectly in any mobile browser, it seems like an app! Truly user friendly. Some times you click and it zoom but it’s the only thing “bad” that I remember.

Talking about the game itself, in Kingdoms you play more by regions (as I remember) and you have to conquer to win.

Legends is “old but gold” , always with improvements that keep strategy the usual.

So, there were my two cents 8)

00PTX-FL/OF/SCL/DD-HT/TOP:rom09:1PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/2PTX- BM:rom09:/3PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/4PTX- IND:gau09:/5PTX- S&R:rom09:/TsX- S&R:rom09:/2TsX- OE:rom09:/ 3TsX- Trinity:gau09:

TX3- TOP:rom09: / BDSM³:gau09:

TS1 - BTT:gau09:

TS20.Codex - Magic:egy09:

TSE.Europe - Voodoo :teu09:

• I have been playing both versions, and I can only recommend legends to be honest.

Kingdom is not a bad game per say but its nothing for me but could be the reason cause of nostalgia

Travian: Kingdoms and Travian: Legends are both developed by Travian Games.

Both game are different gameplay, due to instead of alliances, you have Kingdom system (you can be king or governor under a king) and expand your influence (the kingdom). It still share some core elements from Legends, e.g. 3 tribes, Wonder of the World and a few other. However to win a round, you need victory points.

Kingdoms app is available on both Android and iOS.

Legends is also optimized for smartphones too if you are using google chrome.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.