Tournament 2020

• sorry about this post but I'd like some respect... can I still be able to join asia qualification round?, I'm kinda late for it but I wanted to... I want to join this years finals... I haven't played much lately because of the pandemic but now I'm back.. is there any way I could do to play the qualifiers?...;(

• Unfortunately, it's too late to create a new account on the qualification rounds.

If you really want to join the fight, maybe try to find a dual by using the official Travian Games Discord server Official announcement here.

Keep an eye on the forum and you might get a wild card to access the Tournament when the qualification rounds are over.

• Unfortunately, it's too late to create a new account on the qualification rounds.

If you really want to join the fight, maybe try to find a dual by using the official Travian Games Discord server Official announcement here.

Keep an eye on the forum and you might get a wild card to access the Tournament when the qualification rounds are over.

Hi, is there a way to apply for a wild card for the Tourny Finals, I too am too late to join qualifiers.

so sad... hopefully I could still join the tournament on wildcard...

970x250_5Tribes.png