2x speed server: Yay or nay?

• Do you want 2x speed server? 45

1. Yes! (39) 87%
    2. No! (3) 7%
    3. I don't know / care. (3) 7%

Hey!

Would you be interested in 2x speed server if they made it happen? If enough people show interest, it will happen.
    This is open discussion so feel free to give your honest opinion.

My personal opinion is that 2x speed is the sweet ground - not too slow and not too fast either.

• Sounds good. Just wondering if it could be possible to remain the 2x troop speed, and not to lower it down to 1x.

• Sounds good. Just wondering if it could be possible to remain the 2x troop speed, and not to lower it down to 1x.

Yeah definitely, I think that's the norm - just like troop speed is 3x on 3x speed servers.
    Or am I wrong? 😐

• Yeah definitely, I think that's the norm - just like troop speed is 3x on 3x speed servers.
    Or am I wrong? 😐

Troop speed in 3x is 2x, and afaik its 1x in 2x servers.

• 1x servers last forever but 3x servers are sometimes too fast for those who have IRL stuff. 2x server speed gives a feeling that something is happening and especially the beginning is not so slow and you get faster into action. But it also gives you an opportunity to sleep sometimes without guilt. 2x is doable with one player also and if you want dual you don´t need several like 3x speed accounts often have.

Of course this is all about how you like to play but I like this speed most: it doesn't bore me but it makes my IRL possible and I still have the opportunity to build a decent account.

...I'm already under your skin 'cause I'm the big bad wolf, now let the games begin.

Stars can't shine without darkness

• 1x servers last forever but 3x servers are sometimes too fast for those who have IRL stuff. 2x server speed gives a feeling that something is happening and especially the beginning is not so slow and you get faster into action. But it also gives you an opportunity to sleep sometimes without guilt. 2x is doable with one player also and if you want dual you don´t need several like 3x speed accounts often have.

Of course this is all about how you like to play but I like this speed most: it doesn't bore me but it makes my IRL possible and I still have the opportunity to build a decent account.

Couldn't have said it better! That's exactly how I feel like.

• Hi all!

Thank you for taking part in this poll and letting us know what you want.

The suggestion for a server in speed 2x was brought up with management and the result???

A server in speed 2x will start on Nordics on October 14, 2020!

I will announce it properly later, I just wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

Let’s have double fun with double speed!

Your Travian Legends Team

• Troop speed in 3x is 2x, and afaik its 1x in 2x servers.

It's x2 troop speed in the tournament gameworlds which are 2x speed.

Sez 2016: Akilles :teu09: (Friends)
    Sez 2017: Löjtnant (Rank 1 off & pop) :rom09: (WWW)
    Sez 2017: Glidare :teu09: (M.K)
    Finals 2019/2020: Snatch :hun09:(INFINITI)

970x250_5Tribes.png