Beginner here and dont know where to settle 3th village

• Tomorrow i have enough cp for a 3th village and will be making settlers today. However i dont know what im looking for. I have a 9c as capital so what should my 3th vilage be? Also location wise, how far should it be and what would the purpose be of this village?

• Depends on if you're playing offense or defense. If offense, it could be your hammer village (if you aren't using spawn for that - depends on distance between spawn and cap). If hammer village, I'd settle it very close to cap. If not, I'd make it an ordinary support/def village, settle a 6c within 5-10 fields of cap, preferably with access to an oasis or two. Then for later villages, you can look to settle additional croppers if you lack crop, but in the early game after you've settled your cap, crop should be abundant.

• Depends on if you're playing offense or defense. If offense, it could be your hammer village (if you aren't using spawn for that - depends on distance between spawn and cap). If hammer village, I'd settle it very close to cap. If not, I'd make it an ordinary support/def village, settle a 6c within 5-10 fields of cap, preferably with access to an oasis or two. Then for later villages, you can look to settle additional croppers if you lack crop, but in the early game after you've settled your cap, crop should be abundant.

I already have my spawn nearby my cap, but ill look for a supporting village with oasis because ive upgraded my clubs to lvl 5 and made 1k of them. So i guess thats going to be my hammer (army) village?

970x250_5Tribes.png