Day 21 map and initial analysis

• I made a map to help see where the large groups are. Thanks to Blitzkrieger for the overview of groups!

Apologies for the villages being a bit big and sitting on top of each other. I used to use a mapping tool which made each village one pixel and looked much better - does anyone happen to know whether that still exists?

Of course, I don't really know what's going on. Here's my analysis anyway:

NW

GoW (GoW, Gow. and Gow..)

Loads of them near me on the map, so I should probably say something nice. They seem a bit antisocial though.

Duat (Duat, NoSpies and Strange)

They like being near the centre of the map. Probably, they fancy their chances of winning the game.

WoW (WoW and WoW II)
    Wow don't like being in the middle quite as much as Duat. They have a really silly name - 'Wonders of the World' is setting the bar a bit high. No way can they live up to that.

Bubbles

A late entry, only formed today. Clearly the best alliance there is. Don't bother asking to join.

NE

GUNNERS (Goofers, GUNN3RS, GUNNERS and GUNNERZ)

They have the earliest formed alliances (numbers 2, 12 and 36, excluding Goofers). Perhaps they are just well organised?

DND (DND and DSD)

Most likely scared of the GUNNERS. They are running away and hiding.

NE (NE, +NE and NE+)

Has to be the least original name ever.

SW

GOATS (Goatters, GOATS and GOATZ)

Big goaty heads - think they're better than everyone else.

IKEA

Will they survive??

SE

TEN (TEN - AD, TEN Y, TEN X and TEN-TSE

Why is the SE always the most boring quad?

2.01 (2.01-X and 2.01-A)

Can someone tell me who these people are? They might want to join Bubbles and move to the NW? I guess they would be disappointed if they asked.

• Leader of GoW here, i noticed your kind words.

You will be save, let me send you a confed real quick.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Imagine calling SE most boring quad while NE has 500 gunners simming hand in hand with DND ...

Whats the difference between Gunners simming and GOATs, IKEA, GOW and Duat simming?

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• has other alliance declared war and catting every day so many other alliance in profile.

Gunners looks like planted some players to merge all the non GOATS into mayhem lol

And Zen 3 wings

About 8 teams we are at actual war with not exp hunting by splatting tech's on us like some one who was caught out

No simming here So that's wrong, I see another NE thread making friend.

So yes thanks for the thread.

• Whats the difference between Gunners simming and GOATs, IKEA, GOW and Duat simming?

There isn't one.

I made the map because Erised said that GoW were simming by taking two wings to -200 200 area on the map, and suggested that they don't intend to win. I prefer to see the whole map and make decisions based upon objective fact rather than rumours from one person's perspective. There is clearly simming in every quad, and I would say GoW are not doing the most.

Also I am thinking about which quad to move my account to. I intend on doing a lot of simming, and would like to find a friendly, safe area to do it in.

• Whats the difference between Gunners simming and GOATs, IKEA, GOW and Duat simming?

The difference is Gunners can still be exceptional simmers even whilst fighting a large alliance like the ne meta.

Our enemies are greater in number then those found in 2.01, all alliances here have already admitted to using techs or buffing heroes with their tech homies,

so why then is there still a significant difference in defense points with Gunners?

It is because of superior defending. Gunners don’t like dodging when they can wall or follow home, this is the ultimate way, the Gunner way!

• Batman, Pass me the contact of your dealer that helps you score such good weed.

enjoy your deluded logics.

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• At some point you gotta realize you need to stop and think for once in your life, you are making Gunners look like such a big joke in forum and it's honestly getting quite annoying from a leadership standpoint. There are no big defenses, only some skirmishes, Gunners use techs like everyone else and cause of "quad peace" have the option to splat scouts for exp. Do not compare the "big numbers" of NE to a quad war like 2.01 vs TEN, NE is a random alliance not a premade alliance, there is a very big diference between those two.

Are you actually playing in Gunners? Cause i have a hard time to believe you are and would do this to your own alliance, when someone reads your comments and doesn't know us we look like the biggest hypocrites in the server but nothing that you say in any way represents Gunners. You did exactly the same thing last server, got all the attention on us pre-arties and than slowly went quiet, rather you just go quiet from beggining right now or calm down with all the nonsense comments.

• At some point you gotta realize you need to stop and think for once in your life, you are making Gunners look like such a big joke in forum and it's honestly getting quite annoying from a leadership standpoint. There are no big defenses, only some skirmishes, Gunners use techs like everyone else and cause of "quad peace" have the option to splat scouts for exp. Do not compare the "big numbers" of NE to a quad war like 2.01 vs TEN, NE is a random alliance not a premade alliance, there is a very big diference between those two.

Are you actually playing in Gunners? Cause i have a hard time to believe you are and would do this to your own alliance, when someone reads your comments and doesn't know us we look like the biggest hypocrites in the server but nothing that you say in any way represents Gunners. You did exactly the same thing last server, got all the attention on us pre-arties and than slowly went quiet, rather you just go quiet from beggining right now or calm down with all the nonsense comments.

Post of the server till now 8)

U still gei like all Gunners tho

Bat Man POV mate pls thx

• Gunners use techs like everyone else and cause of "quad peace" have the option to splat scouts for exp. Do not compare the "big numbers" of NE to a quad war like 2.01 vs TEN, NE is a random alliance not a premade alliance,

Nowhere have I said Gunners don’t use techs you presume too much. I’ve actually said pretty much the opposite.

I’ve also stated in the past that I do expect Gunners to make short work of the Ne meta and that NE are far less experienced. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t NE players that could still give Gunners a hard time and we should not be pumped up for a challenge. not play it down like a boring sim fest, eek.

You read to much in to such posts Avis, a members opinion should not be necessarily taken as one that speaks for the entire alliance either, especially as I’ve mentioned before, much of what is written is done so in jest, so why so serious ?

I’ve never claimed to be an esteemed leader In the same class as yourself or msb, shouldn’t you be more worried about players sending d pictures and such?

I’m surprised this really needs to be explained here, especially to a leader that should have a bit more influence and control then a little bat man..

so have fun have a giggle, enjoy a laugh or go silent, make some noise, who really cares?

The forum has always been a place for a bit of chest beating and some light hearted fun, so take off that serious constipated looking face Avis because it doesn’t suit you.

• You read to much in to such posts Avis, a members opinion should not be necessarily taken as one that speaks for the entire alliance either, especially as I’ve mentioned before, much of what is written is done so in jest, so why so serious ?

I’ve never claimed to be an esteemed leader In the same class as yourself or msb, shouldn’t you be more worried about players sending d pictures and such?

You are not a member of Gunners.

I rather have a member send d pictures than a batman posting in forum anyday.

I didn't say you were a leader either and didnt say you claimed to be, rather be led by Edwin than you.

Rest that you wrote is just denying things you said.

I guess you are a lost cause, just needed to make an official stance regarding all your posts to make sure people don't believe all the nonsense you say since Gunners Leaders don't usually show up in forum. I just hoped maybe with this you would "join" another alliance, sadly doesn't seem to be the case, trolls will be trolls, have fun being annoying and spouting nonsense (haven't seen a single person defend you so maybe your fun and giggle is just for yourself).

• Only in your dreams, wherever there is a misjustice. Wherever a battle is taking place ,Batman will always be ready!

No one ever really took you seriously. But now even your own leaders distanced themself from you:(

• ajax It’s not up to me to decide how seriously people take things, it’s just a game after all and not something to take too seriously or get overly worked up about especially on the forums here,

We all have differing opinions from time to time, biases can sometimes accentuate and reflect this too. A Batman perspective may not necessarily be the only one. And it would probably be foolish to think otherwise.

• ajax It’s not up to me to decide how seriously people take things, it’s just a game after all and not something to take too seriously or get overly worked up about especially on the forums here,

We all have differing opinions from time to time, biases can sometimes accentuate and reflect this too. A Batman perspective may not necessarily be the only one. And it would probably be foolish to think otherwise.

it’s up to you tho how people view you and your comments. If you write dumb things all the time, your own leader will call you out :)

970x250_5Tribes.png